FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Dress Code / Dress Down

Dress Code / Dress Down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardiffCoupleNJ OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Hi all

Newish to the scene. Only did our first club last year....and quite frankly....loved it!.

First club we went to (Cupids) is a dress down.

Been to a couple of places since (including a greedy girls). While J is happy (!loves!) to be the centre of attention, she finds it weird and a little off-putting when guys around are fully clothed while she is wearing her super sexy lingerie.

It also feels kinda weird when moving from one room to another and guys are putting their trousers back on just to wander round.

Is it just the places we've been to so far on the nights we've chosen to go?

We understand in the social areas but outside this what is the norm?

The thing is J is a little body conscious (you know how it is guys -I think she's bloody gorgeous but hey). She just feels that once in the play areas if guys are still dressed she is just being ogled at. When peeps are dressed down she is far more comfortable.

We are in Sheffield at the end of the month (a Sat and maybe Sun) and fancied trying a club. La Chambre or The Attic are closest (though Cupids might be on with some planning!!).

If you have any views on which she'd prefer the ambience of please reply here or feel free to message us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi,

We attend La Chambre and The Attic quite regularly.

Neither is a dress down club so you get a variety of clothing options.

If you find guys wandering around fully clothed when you (Mrs) are in your sexy lingerie, The Attic may not be for you as they have single guys every night who wander round fully clothed.

La Chambre requires single guys to dress down in play areas on the nights they are allowed. Though the men in couples don't have to dress down, so there is still the effect of fully dressed men in play areas.

We like both clubs. La Chambre is sort of like a pub with extras over 3 floors. The Attic is more of a club feel, you bring your own beer and is really big.

Have a look at their websites and feel free to message us

Nita

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

That's what I love about Chameleons. As soon as you go in everyone is in a towel (noticed a few shy men wearing shorts now) or most of the women dressed up in play clothes/lingeries. It helps create a relaxed atmosphere.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"That's what I love about Chameleons. As soon as you go in everyone is in a towel (noticed a few shy men wearing shorts now) or most of the women dressed up in play clothes/lingeries. It helps create a relaxed atmosphere. "

Tuesday Nude night is even better at Chams! Dress code? Something for the feet if you must but preferably not high heels for the benefit of us who go barefoot, and a carried towel for sitting on seats (good naturist practice!) and for the wet areas including play rooms if you`re a gusher!

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Quest in Leeds is close to Sheffield. Once you enter the play area you must be dressed down including walking in the corridor from one room to another

Sally

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

I don't like dress in a club nothing attractive about a guy in towel or boxers with socks on still xx it's about the surprise when they do strip xx but each yo there own xx

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Really useful info thanks.

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Dress down every time for us. Because everyone is playing from the same hymn sheet. And you cant tell a Judge from a Bin man. We don't judge people by what they wear x

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Dress down every time for us. Because everyone is playing from the same hymn sheet. And you cant tell a Judge from a Bin man. We don't judge people by what they wear x"

Yep know what you mean.

Everyone is turned on by different things I know so its what takes your fancy. J loves a bit of attention but when peeps are fully clothed and trying to get involved you do start to feel a bit awkward...

Maybe it's just the places we've been to so far. As we say still new to this so learning.

Certainly dress down is a bit of a leveller....and you don't have to worry about picking up the wrong clothes when deciding to try out the next room!!

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Decisions decisions....!!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Amours is dress down from about 10.30 orbif you go upstairs to play rooms

Personally for non dress down, I wear a pair of dark jeans, with shoes, with either long sleeve tshirt and blazer from a suit, or just a long sleeved shirt

If it a fancy dress day then I might have something like a tshirt and trainers

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Amours is dress down from about 10.30 orbif you go upstairs to play rooms

Personally for non dress down, I wear a pair of dark jeans, with shoes, with either long sleeve tshirt and blazer from a suit, or just a long sleeved shirt

If it a fancy dress day then I might have something like a tshirt and trainers "

Amours another option then.

Think it would be very useful to have this info listed in the clubs section.

Def nothing worse than guys trying to join the fun with trousers round ankles.

Certainly kills the passion for J....and don't get her started by mentioning socks....!!!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

On dress down days i usually just wear my boxers but try to match what she wears do not fuck about with towels or robes never had enyone say you can not were them.

Always nice clean branded ones.

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

".....but try to match what she wears"

I wouldn't dare....lol. Y-fronts every time!

We far prefer dress down, because you don't get that thing where single guys follow you around fully dressed between play rooms, while the lady is dressed in something slinky & erotic. Then if invited to join us in a room, they have to fumble around in the low light getting undressed as elegantly and hurriedly as possible, all while J is in the throes of passion!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Dress down clubs every time for us! We just don't find we can get into it properly if people are wandering around the play areas in their street clothes.

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Spot on

By *hruster1969Man  over a year ago

Manchester

in a dress down club, cupids for example what would the lady of a couple be allowed to wear? is she allowed to wear a sexy dress maybe like you would to a night club or would she have to wear lingerie at the most?

North Wales

'comfortable and sexy' are the main criteria. That can mean lingerie, a towel, a little dress... Whatever they feel good in and that fits in with the sexy vibe.

By *hruster1969Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks, I just read on cupids code it says glamour wear so I assume this as meaning a sexy dress?

North Wales

When we've been there, pretty well all the women were either in lingerie or body stocking type dresses.

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Anyone able to tell us if any of the following are dress down?

New Paradise

AtticExperience

LiberyElite

Can't see anything on any of the websites to suggest they may be but thought I'd check....

Thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic