FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka's Cougar and their BBW nights

Eureka's Cougar and their BBW nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone gone to either of Eureka's cougar & cub or their BBW nights?

If so what's it like, as I'm thinking of going in May.

Cheers,

K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been to both quite a few times, always have a blast, highly recommended x

My friend ( lady ) wants to go - hopefully she will pluck up the courage soon

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

BBW Nights are plenty of fun with a very friendly crowd.

"I have been to both quite a few times, always have a blast, highly recommended x"

Thanks, then maybe I'll see you in May.

What's the crowd like, good mix of couples and singles?

What's the dress code, sorry if it's a silly question. Would love to go unless I'm having to be nude

I'd really like to go - do single women go to clubs?

[Removed by poster at 16/04/17 22:03:51]

Predictive text means delete n start again... Loves BBW Parties is Sally the hostess profile. Her evenings have a great mix of people, singles and couples, male and female and there is a lovely atmosphere. Dress code is lingerie or whatever sexy/club style outfit you feel comfy in.. Not nude unless you want to lol. X

"Predictive text means delete n start again... Loves BBW Parties is Sally the hostess profile. Her evenings have a great mix of people, singles and couples, male and female and there is a lovely atmosphere. Dress code is lingerie or whatever sexy/club style outfit you feel comfy in.. Not nude unless you want to lol. X"

Thank you

"Predictive text means delete n start again... Loves BBW Parties is Sally the hostess profile. Her evenings have a great mix of people, singles and couples, male and female and there is a lovely atmosphere. Dress code is lingerie or whatever sexy/club style outfit you feel comfy in.. Not nude unless you want to lol. X"

Thanks for the info. I always worry about the mix of the group. There have been times when there have been too many single guys or not enough single women and it just throws things out.

So, with that said is there a managed guest list or is handled on the night at the door?

"Predictive text means delete n start again... Loves BBW Parties is Sally the hostess profile. Her evenings have a great mix of people, singles and couples, male and female and there is a lovely atmosphere. Dress code is lingerie or whatever sexy/club style outfit you feel comfy in.. Not nude unless you want to lol. X

Thanks for the info. I always worry about the mix of the group. There have been times when there have been too many single guys or not enough single women and it just throws things out.

So, with that said is there a managed guest list or is handled on the night at the door?"

There is generally a managed guest list.

"Predictive text means delete n start again... Loves BBW Parties is Sally the hostess profile. Her evenings have a great mix of people, singles and couples, male and female and there is a lovely atmosphere. Dress code is lingerie or whatever sexy/club style outfit you feel comfy in.. Not nude unless you want to lol. X

So, with that said is there a managed guest list or is handled on the night at the door?

There is generally a managed guest list. "

Cool. I'll have to get myself on the list. If you happen to find me at the cougar night, be gentle as I'll be solo lol.

"My friend ( lady ) wants to go - hopefully she will pluck up the courage soon "

She should they both very good nights

Shame how they dumped sheri, who started these parties.......yea 2 sides to every story and all that...but seen it happen to 2 hosts now, make of it what you will. Swinging is very fickle......someone is up your arse one day, then slagging you off the next day......be careful out there guys.

If one of you would be kind as to put me in touch with event host for the cougar night?

Thanks.

And thanks for the responses so far, appreciated.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Shame how they dumped sheri, who started these parties.......yea 2 sides to every story and all that...but seen it happen to 2 hosts now, make of it what you will. Swinging is very fickle......someone is up your arse one day, then slagging you off the next day......be careful out there guys. "

Yup, and not the first time a host there has been "dumped". Becoming a weird pattern.

"If one of you would be kind as to put me in touch with event host for the cougar night?

Thanks.

And thanks for the responses so far, appreciated."

Look at Eureka Parties profile. Message them and sure they will guide you.

"If one of you would be kind as to put me in touch with event host for the cougar night?

Thanks.

And thanks for the responses so far, appreciated.

Look at Eureka Parties profile. Message them and sure they will guide you. "

Thanks

Hi my name is Sally and I host the BBW parties and Socials at Eureka in Kent...Please friend request me to keep up to date with all parties xxx

Eurekacougarsandcubs is the profile you need also xxxx Hoping to see you at my next event xxx

Thank you"

Please add me as a friend to keep up to date with my BBW and FAB parties at Eureka xxx

"I'd really like to go - do single women go to clubs?

"

add me as a friend for more info on parties at Eureka xx

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Hi I'm the host of Eurekacougarsandcubs and our parties are twice monthly

One Thursday and one Friday a month .. loads of fun .. icebreaker games and full use of wet area

You can see all info on this profile or Eurekacougarsandcubs

As Sally said the BBW events are super too ... in fact whatever event you go to at Eureka you are garaunteed a great night xx

"Hi I'm the host of Eurekacougarsandcubs and our parties are twice monthly

One Thursday and one Friday a month .. loads of fun .. icebreaker games and full use of wet area

As Sally said the BBW events are super too ... in fact whatever event you go to at Eureka you are garaunteed a great night xx "

These are absolutely briliant nights !! I love a cub or two..... or three .... xx

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Hi I'm the host of Eurekacougarsandcubs and our parties are twice monthly

As Sally said the BBW events are super too ... in fact whatever event you go to at Eureka you are garaunteed a great night xx

These are absolutely briliant nights !! I love a cub or two..... or three .... xx"

This lady knows what she's talking about ! Top cougar !!

» Add a new message to this topic