FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams hotel rooms

Chams hotel rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ymruambyth OP   Couple  over a year ago

grantham

We are staying at Chams next Saturday night for a change, to avoid the long drive home and be able to have a drink or two.

We've stayed in the older 'corridor' rooms before, but this time have paid extra for the 'new' rooms, which I think are located near the new dance area.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of them and what they are like?

Looking forward to it nonetheless

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are nice, I stayed in one a few weeks ago. No complaints from me.... having said that they aren't brilliant for smokers when the club has closed.

Make sure you lock your door once the starlight lounge is open! People are still curious and think they are playrooms.

Oh and you can't access the other rooms for an after party either haha

[Removed by poster at 12/02/19 19:55:24]

[Removed by poster at 12/02/19 19:55:33]

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Hi

Stopping at chams on sat night, just wondering what the rooms are like. Think we booked the last room but it’s not a new one, do they have a shower and toilet etc? Can I get ready in one. "

We’ve stayed once and the room was excellent!

It was huge! Had a nice big bed, sofa, coffee table and fridge. The bathroom was good too, shower and toilet. It was all really clean. The only downside was that it was down in the basement so no windows and it was a real trek to get down there.

However, my sister stayed once and had a negative experience. The door had slipped and dropped meaning she needed help to open it. She was told not to lock it and to prop something under the door when she went to bed as there was a risk she would get locked in. As a single female she said she did not feel safe and barely slept all night.

Brilliant thanks so much for your reply was really apprehensive about what to expect, we will watch out for the doors lol luckily im not on my own but thanks ever so much for your feedback

Xxx

We have found the rooms clean and tidy there is a toilet and shower plus TV and tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms xx

Great sounds fab, we’re going all day and wondered if we could have a bit of privacy to refresh and get ready for the evening xxx

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We always stay there overnight. Nee rooms are much better so if you have a choice paying £20 extra for that room is worth.

You can always play with your neighbors when the party is finished

We didn’t get the choice, we had the last room and it was a £50 quid one x

"We didn’t get the choice, we had the last room and it was a £50 quid one x"

What number are you in xx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

£50 are on old side 3 2 1 6 10 - bigger on decking £55 7 8 9 - posher in basement no window 4 & 5. Newer rooms disco side £70 mirrored ceiling, mini fridge. All rooms inc brekkie brought to you - Enjoy xx

"£50 are on old side 3 2 1 6 10 - bigger on decking £55 7 8 9 - posher in basement no window 4 & 5. Newer rooms disco side £70 mirrored ceiling, mini fridge. All rooms inc brekkie brought to you - Enjoy xx"

Ah yeah forget they are a bit more on Friday and Saturday the new rooms are nice xx

Chester

"£50 are on old side 3 2 1 6 10 - bigger on decking £55 7 8 9 - posher in basement no window 4 & 5. Newer rooms disco side £70 mirrored ceiling, mini fridge. All rooms inc brekkie brought to you - Enjoy xx

Ah yeah forget they are a bit more on Friday and Saturday the new rooms are nice xx"

We grab whatever available, just love staying xx

"£50 are on old side 3 2 1 6 10 - bigger on decking £55 7 8 9 - posher in basement no window 4 & 5. Newer rooms disco side £70 mirrored ceiling, mini fridge. All rooms inc brekkie brought to you - Enjoy xx

Ah yeah forget they are a bit more on Friday and Saturday the new rooms are nice xx

We grab whatever available, just love staying xx"

We normally only stay over on the BBW party nights John drives home any other time xx

Chester

We normally only stay over on the BBW party nights John drives home any other time xx"

We stay every visit, too far to drive xx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

If you`re really stuck if all of the rooms at Chams are booked, the Greenhouse, also owned by Chams have, I understand, similar rooms or the closest, and in my opinion best option of the three local chains, is Premier Inn at Bentley Green which can work out quite cheap if you know you when you are travelling.

We normally only stay over on the BBW party nights John drives home any other time xx

We stay every visit, too far to drive xx"

Yeah it's not too bad for us about 55 miles xx

"£50 are on old side 3 2 1 6 10 - bigger on decking £55 7 8 9 - posher in basement no window 4 & 5. Newer rooms disco side £70 mirrored ceiling, mini fridge. All rooms inc brekkie brought to you - Enjoy xx"

Thanks for the reply, handy to know.....thanks

"We didn’t get the choice, we had the last room and it was a £50 quid one x

What number are you in xx"

They didn’t tell us on the phone x

They didn’t tell us on the phone x"

Ok well we hope you have a great night xx

By *iraelWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

This is fantastically helpful, thank you. Going on the 22nd and have a new room for the night. Only live about 20 minutes away, but having a treat and going for the whole day so decided to save the 10 minute drive home at 3am

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

When I stayed there you could not take anyone to your room for a play which annoyed me

Chester

This is fantastically helpful, thank you. Going on the 22nd and have a new room for the night. Only live about 20 minutes away, but having a treat and going for the whole day so decided to save the 10 minute drive home at 3am "

Well worth it, afterparties lol. Parking £5, rip off bottom of ticket with price & £4 back at checkin. Have a great time xx

"When I stayed there you could not take anyone to your room for a play which annoyed me"

Thought that would be a perk of having a room!

They didn’t tell us on the phone x

Ok well we hope you have a great night xx"

Thanks

"When I stayed there you could not take anyone to your room for a play which annoyed me"

Don't think you are supposed to but most do just be mindful of getting the bed wet xx

Chester

"When I stayed there you could not take anyone to your room for a play which annoyed me

Don't think you are supposed to but most do just be mindful of getting the bed wet xx"

You can but if the others aren't staying overnight themselves then they are to leave at club closing time due to insurance of club

"When I stayed there you could not take anyone to your room for a play which annoyed me

Don't think you are supposed to but most do just be mindful of getting the bed wet xx

You can but if the others aren't staying overnight themselves then they are to leave at club closing time due to insurance of club "

Ah right that's understandable xx

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hi

Stopping at chams on sat night, just wondering what the rooms are like. Think we booked the last room but it’s not a new one, do they have a shower and toilet etc? Can I get ready in one.

We’ve stayed once and the room was excellent!

It was huge! Had a nice big bed, sofa, coffee table and fridge. The bathroom was good too, shower and toilet. It was all really clean. The only downside was that it was down in the basement so no windows and it was a real trek to get down there.

However, my sister stayed once and had a negative experience. The door had slipped and dropped meaning she needed help to open it. She was told not to lock it and to prop something under the door when she went to bed as there was a risk she would get locked in. As a single female she said she did not feel safe and barely slept all night."

For more info this was room 10 which is located out on the decked area, a great location for me as a smoker!

The room itself was lovely with everything I needed but I really wasn't happy with not being able to lock my door. I popped back to my room part way through the evening to change into something else and couldn't open the door. I had to fetch a staff member to help who said the door had dropped slightly on it's hinges "again". He got it open and said to ask for help if I struggled later on. When I was ready to turn in for the night I couldn't open it again. The same staff member got it open and told me not to lock it just in case I got locked in and to out something up against the door.

I barely slept all night because a small bedside table against the door is hardly secure and I just couldn't settle.

I've not been back to the club yet but I do plan to but I'm not sure I would risk staying over again.

By *ensual EroticismCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Chester

I'd say that was unfortunate and no maintenance guy onsite. It would most probably been fixed the next day - I know the playroom locks are checked. We stay regularly and never had an issue. We stay 7 8 9 on decking mostly & always feel safe. Hope this is more reassuring xx

By *reason69Couple  over a year ago

Blackburn

We stay at the village and always end up with a party in room, last time 72 including breakfast and dinner, look under offers on main website

» Add a new message to this topic