FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > S Private Club

S Private Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nnie05 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Heaven

Unfortunately our web page is down , we are working on it but we are opened as usual . Our Next Parties , opening hours and all the details are on our club profile username S Private Club . We are online most of the time please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions !

Our parties for this coming weekend are listed in my meets , we are opened on Bank holiday aswell please contact me for more details!

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anillaguyMan  over a year ago

Kingston

This is a great club with attractive, attentive and fabulous owners who go out of their way to ensure that you have a good time. Really wish I could get down there more often

By *iscreet UnicornWoman  over a year ago

Windsor-ish

And it is incredibly clean!

By *attoedMan  over a year ago

Aldershot

This club in fantastic people great hosts great venue

Sam and Annie always happy to help you along your journey

New people don't be shy come join the party atmosphere and make this excellent club number one in the south even better no 1 in the country .

By *unkybbwWoman  over a year ago

Feltham

I've only been once to this amazing club but I was so impressed! Sam and Annie are so lovely and welcoming! The place is modern and super clean! I for 1 cannot wait to go to this beautiful club again!! For a great night out with fantastic hosts it's the place to go!! xx

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"I've only been once to this amazing club but I was so impressed! Sam and Annie are so lovely and welcoming! The place is modern and super clean! I for 1 cannot wait to go to this beautiful club again!! For a great night out with fantastic hosts it's the place to go!! xx"

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

Just found a pair of lacy panties in my handbag if anyone lost a pair last night!!

Heaven

Our website is now up and running again !

Thank you all for your messages !

By *oiretblancCouple  over a year ago

London

That's so good to know

Your Bank Holiday weekends are the best!

Heaven

"That's so good to know

Your Bank Holiday weekends are the best!"

Because we have gorgeous and naughty members !!!

By *ogging DougMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"Just found a pair of lacy panties in my handbag if anyone lost a pair last night!! "

Best post I`ve seen for a while

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm going to attend for a few hours today 1-5pm and have a great time chilling and relaxing in the wet areas and then enjoying some play upstairs. Dare to join the fun? Anyone else going today? Have a great BH everyone.

By *onic and camCouple  over a year ago

Reigate, Surrey

we are attending for the first time this Wednesday we are quite nervous it's been a quite a while since we attended a club. we are also very excited. Can't wait to try the swing out.

Heaven

"we are attending for the first time this Wednesday we are quite nervous it's been a quite a while since we attended a club. we are also very excited. Can't wait to try the swing out. "

I will be there and I will look after you , nothing to be nervous about, is always a nice and relaxed atmosphere with lovely and friendly crowd. I am also excited about Wednesday as people asked for this theme and it's been a lot of interest so it looks like it's going to be a lovely day !!

"we are attending for the first time this Wednesday we are quite nervous it's been a quite a while since we attended a club. we are also very excited. Can't wait to try the swing out.

I will be there and I will look after you , nothing to be nervous about, is always a nice and relaxed atmosphere with lovely and friendly crowd. I am also excited about Wednesday as people asked for this theme and it's been a lot of interest so it looks like it's going to be a lovely day !!

"

Heaven

Website offline at the moment but the club is open as normal with exciting events every day . Full details on our profile S Private Club ( username)

"I've only been once to this amazing club but I was so impressed! Sam and Annie are so lovely and welcoming! The place is modern and super clean! I for 1 cannot wait to go to this beautiful club again!! For a great night out with fantastic hosts it's the place to go!! xx"

Nothing further than the truth! Great hosts great venue

"I've only been once to this amazing club but I was so impressed! Sam and Annie are so lovely and welcoming! The place is modern and super clean! I for 1 cannot wait to go to this beautiful club again!! For a great night out with fantastic hosts it's the place to go!! xx

Nothing further than the truth! Great hosts great venue "

London

We will be coming to the amazing BiSexual Day on Sunday 14th...this really is the best club to meet friendly people and have sexy fun with them!

Heaven

Every Wednesday S-Private-Club presents...WHAT WOMEN WANT

Last week was our first one and it was a lovely day .

Calling all ladies such us cougars, milfs ,BBW , greedy girls and respectful gentlemen there is now an absolutely fabulous club just for you!

Please note it is not a greedy girls organised event it is a day for couples and ladies interested in single guys !!

At S-Private-Club we provide the perfect setting for you to meet respectful men and explore your sexual fantasies.

Every Wednesday the whole club is yours and is dedicated to your pleasure and enjoyment.

12.00 – midnight

Non -members couples and single ladies can sign up upon your arrival with a form of ID . Single men non members by invite only - contact us S Private Club ( username ) with a few words about yourselves and we will forward you more details ( please note you have to attach a face picture and be verified by at least 2 different people by meeting in person in the last 3 months )

Single women: FREE ENTRY (plus a FREE one day pass)

Couples: £15 ( 1 day pass included)

Single men: £25 (1 day pass included )

We'll be there, whether the website is down or not. Great clean club run by a wonderful couple.Good mix of crowd and safe

- Mrs. J -

Looking forward to attending the What Women Want event at the club today. Given the success of last weeks event it's going to be great to meet new people and enjoy the facilities with everyone.

London

The Swingles Party on Saturday looks great...and then up bright and early for a day of bisexual fun on Sunday

"The Swingles Party on Saturday looks great...and then up bright and early for a day of bisexual fun on Sunday "

» Add a new message to this topic