FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Coaches to clubs?

Coaches to clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who would be interested in taking a specially organised coach to a club in a different city for example. That's takes you back once the club closes or possibly the next morning. With a possible hotel booked too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that's a great idea, especially for those who don't drive. And would be a fun trip in any case.

By *hoenixflameWoman  over a year ago

Kettering

Could be a great way to break the ice with people before getting in to a club -also benefits people who would like to drink but don't want the hassle of getting a taxi X

By *anger69104Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Yes I would be interested in this.

Good idea

By *r_BBW_LoverMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Personally I'd not be interested because I like having the freedom to do as I please. If I want to leave then I'm free to do so when I drive myself.

But I like the fact your thinking about new things to try out

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We get organised mini bus parties a good few times a year and it works really well as everyone gets to know each other on the bus and they crash at the club before heading back the next day. The mini buses park in our locked car park overnight too, so it's secure.

You should defo consider doing this as it's always worked well for us and I'm sure it would work great in most clubs

xx

"We get organised mini bus parties a good few times a year and it works really well as everyone gets to know each other on the bus and they crash at the club before heading back the next day. The mini buses park in our locked car park overnight too, so it's secure.

You should defo consider doing this as it's always worked well for us and I'm sure it would work great in most clubs

xx"

Great thanks!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There were a few trips like this from south Wales, but they ended up being car based, as it was difficult to fill a minibus, or coach, reliably, people would find it difficult to commit so costs became an issue.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Brilliant idea

By *parkle7Woman  over a year ago

Think it's a perfect idea!! Was talkkng about this last night n something I know a few are looking into!!!! Road trip awaits!!!!

By *heladyandthelibertineCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Great idea... Think you could be onto something here! Pm me to chat more if you like. Daisy x

I think it's a great idea! Personally I have never been to a club, for many reasons: aside from being new to the 'scene' and scared and daunted, one of the other reasons is lack of choice of clubs in my area and inability to get to the venue and get home afterwards!! Would definately be interested if this option was available. As well as this, it provides the opportunity to get to know people on the coach and become comfortable prior to getting to the club, thus a more 'gentle' introduction to the scene!! Also think it would make the night more fun!

"Who would be interested in taking a specially organised coach to a club in a different city for example. That's takes you back once the club closes or possibly the next morning. With a possible hotel booked too?"

That is a great idea

By *heladyandthelibertineCouple  over a year ago

Reading

"I think it's a great idea! Personally I have never been to a club, for many reasons: aside from being new to the 'scene' and scared and daunted, one of the other reasons is lack of choice of clubs in my area and inability to get to the venue and get home afterwards!! Would definately be interested if this option was available. As well as this, it provides the opportunity to get to know people on the coach and become comfortable prior to getting to the club, thus a more 'gentle' introduction to the scene!! Also think it would make the night more fun! "

Spot on x

"I think it's a great idea! Personally I have never been to a club, for many reasons: aside from being new to the 'scene' and scared and daunted, one of the other reasons is lack of choice of clubs in my area and inability to get to the venue and get home afterwards!! Would definately be interested if this option was available. As well as this, it provides the opportunity to get to know people on the coach and become comfortable prior to getting to the club, thus a more 'gentle' introduction to the scene!! Also think it would make the night more fun! "

Thanks for the feedback.

» Add a new message to this topic