FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Anyone who could recommend

Anyone who could recommend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi any one o could recommend me a nice good place where to go clubs discos pubs etc maybe some places where fabers use to go .a place where to dance drink and all that .thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"Hi any one o could recommend me a nice good place where to go clubs discos pubs etc maybe some places where fabers use to go .a place where to dance drink and all that .thanks "

Get yourself to Xtasia, full of fabbers, great atmosphere, nice for a drink, plenty of choice for dancing, lots of friendly people, and if you turn on your Dublin accent you'll do fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi any one o could recommend me a nice good place where to go clubs discos pubs etc maybe some places where fabers use to go .a place where to dance drink and all that .thanks

Get yourself to Xtasia, full of fabbers, great atmosphere, nice for a drink, plenty of choice for dancing, lots of friendly people, and if you turn on your Dublin accent you'll do fine "

Though he won't get through the door tonight, no single males at Xtasia on a Saturday night

U must be a member in order to get in there ?

"U must be a member in order to get in there ? "

You need to be a member as it's a private members club and also Saturday nights is couples and females only.

Thanks what about chameleons?

"Thanks what about chameleons? "

Chams is also members only and couples/single fems on a Saturday night.

» Add a new message to this topic