FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club visit virgin

Club visit virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all, I've been on here for about 12 months now and met some great people. I'm becoming more and more intrigued about going to a club. Now I'm in Manchester and daytime would be better for me, can anyone give me any advice on the best days/clubs to visit ? This sounds really silly but any advice on etiquette and the dos and donts would be greatly appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

MOTd more on tues days is great - at Cupids - very clean and well run club - the etiquette is explained to newbies then the regulars make sure everyone feels welcome so plenty of social chat and an abundance of play - you have to be on the guest list and it might be closed to single males by now as is a popular event but they hold a waiting list so if someone drops out you might be lucky.....m x

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

yep thumbs up for MOTD

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Hi fella, it is quite nervy going to a club alone for the first time, I can tell you that, but just go with an open mind and no expectations. And don't bottle it at the front door lol! But seriously; the choice is to either go at a known 'quiet' time, so you can get a feel for the place, or look for a scheduled event when you will see the place in 'full swing'. A full-on event will possibly have more chance of you joining in the action, but also may just frighten off a newbie! A quiet afternoon/evening may be less exciting, for the 'fear factor' will have gone, and you're more likely to return, or try another club. Go for it

» Add a new message to this topic