FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Liberty club Ibiza (may opening)

Liberty club Ibiza (may opening)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm staying in Ibiza for the summer (have been out here for past ten weeks working on a retreat hotel!)

As this place is opening I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience from it last year or if anyone fancies attending the opening!

Will be nice to show off my white lines as well haaa ; )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Having visited this club for the past eight or so years I can report that it generally attracts the tourist trade. Visitor number change from week to week and get progressively larger as the season reaches its height. Also numbers increase as the week progresses with Saturday generally being the busiest night.

Being at The Vanilla Alternative most weekends in the UK, the bar at which I compare other clubs is set quite high.

I have had some good times at Liberty Club (formally Beverly) but also experienced some quieter nights.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Having visited this club for the past eight or so years I can report that it generally attracts the tourist trade. Visitor number change from week to week and get progressively larger as the season reaches its height. Also numbers increase as the week progresses with Saturday generally being the busiest night.

Being at The Vanilla Alternative most weekends in the UK, the bar at which I compare other clubs is set quite high.

I have had some good times at Liberty Club (formally Beverly) but also experienced some quieter nights."

Just like any club including VA some nights are quieter, some are busier, it's the nature of the business, yes you are right, the bar is set quite high, being short ive had trouble being seen by staff or did we misinterpret your statement and you in fact were trolling on another clubs thread, mmmm have to think about that one

» Add a new message to this topic