FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Club for shy Newbie's

Best Club for shy Newbie's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alleyboy64 OP   Man  over a year ago

Merthyr

My wife and I are interested in trying a club, as newbie's my wife is concerned about it and would not like anything that felt sleazy with lots of single pushy men. First visit would like to be watched and watch. What's the best club, distance not an issue

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *on and TammyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

If single men are your primary concern then lots of clubs have couples only nights. Check the websites of local clubs to see when they do those particular nights.

Good luck

By *alleyboy64 OP   Man  over a year ago

Merthyr

thanks, what would you recommend as a club with a good couples night?

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"thanks, what would you recommend as a club with a good couples night?

"

It's a drive for you but Townhouse do overnight stays on some nights. It's a great club and they restrict the amount of males on a Saturday night to 8. They also have a couples and single ladies night on 12th May. That's every other month. Have a look at their website.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Try Dare to Swing in bristol, friendly and welcome.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best club just has to be S Private Club in Slough. Have a trip down the M4 towards London and the club is only a few minutes from Junction 6 and a short walk from the local Travel Lodge. The club is listed in the Club Review South East section. It is an amazing club run by the wonderfully sexy Annie and Sam. The members are very approachable and respectful which ensures you will enjoy your time at the club and all the facilities. Safe and cheap public car parking at the rear of the Club for £4 all day. Just call Annie and she will answer any questions you may have. Take care and enjoy yourselves.

By *on and TammyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"thanks, what would you recommend as a club with a good couples night?

"

To be honest we've only been to one couples night, that was at Infusions in Blackpool on a saturdaynand it was pretty good.

The couples night that's top of our list to go to is Cupids in swinton, they have a couples night on a Wednesday that's very popular and has a good reputation. We've been twice on a Saturday (when single guys are admitted) and loved it.

We've been to 3 club nights altogether that admit single men, never had any bother from any of them, all been very respectable.

The first club we ever went to was No 3 in chorley on a Saturday. Think they let 7 or 8 single guys in but, as I say, no bother. Very relaxed atmosphere in No 3 as well, I'm glad we picked it for our first time.

Hope some of that helps

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

No mention of the wife on the profile?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Connections in Blackpool we have a strict no means no policy and we are a private members club.people not sticking to rules loose there membership.we have a viewing room with a one way mirror .bar area there is no nudity so people can socialize and meet like minded people.Grand opening this weekend

» Add a new message to this topic