FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Recommended clubs for single guys in Leicester

Recommended clubs for single guys in Leicester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nfinityland OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

And when I say recommended I mean one that isn't going to be full of single guys. I'm also open to joining someone as I've never been to one before haha.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So you want a club that is good for single guys, but that isn't full of single guys...?

Leicester

Oh hey... errm sorry I probably could of worded that a bit better, I am pretty tired. I just mean a club that's ok with letting single guys but also has a good mix of women/couples too.

There's Club 29 in Leicester town centre.

Single guys are welcomed there as is everyone.

There is usually more guys there but its also used by fems, couples etc too. It has a website.

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

Liberty elite is a lovely club!

There is party on Friday where you don't have to be a member if on guest list!

But will need to phone club they just like to ask a few questions

X

"There's Club 29 in Leicester town centre.

There is usually more guys there but its also used by fems, couples etc too. It has a website. "

Has Club 29 changed much since it was named City Celts ?

"There's Club 29 in Leicester town centre.

There is usually more guys there but its also used by fems, couples etc too. It has a website.

Has Club 29 changed much since it was named City Celts ?"

In what way ?

"Has Club 29 changed much since it was named City Celts ?

In what way ?"

In any way?

Some decorating. Lockers and seating moved around. Outside area altered with a sheltered area and i think theres fencing too but i didnt actually go outside so i cant be sure about the fencing. I am aware of more events/parties but that could be because we know more people there now.

"Some decorating. Lockers and seating moved around. Outside area altered with a sheltered area and i think theres fencing too but i didnt actually go outside so i cant be sure about the fencing. I am aware of more events/parties but that could be because we know more people there now."

Cool,

We did try a short while ago while it was City Celts but left again after about 1/2 hour, main reason being there wasn't anywhere whatsoever left for us to sit even though not many in the club and we felt a bit daft just standing there there spare parts.

Was a few other little bits that put us of but nothing to bad, would just be nice to try it again if it's changed a little as local to us.

Like spare parts*

Theres seating in the bar/entrance area. Very comfortable. Great for having a drink and chat. Theres seating in the main area, various seats in there. Theres seating and beds in the rooms. Downstairs theres a variety of seating etc. Outside has seats and tables too.

Downstairs?

There was only 1 floor when we went as far as I can remember.

"Downstairs?

There was only 1 floor when we went as far as I can remember."

Theres 2 floors. Have a look on their website.

[Removed by poster at 11/05/17 20:23:24]

Thanks, must of changed then

Leicester

"Liberty elite is a lovely club!

There is party on Friday where you don't have to be a member if on guest list!

But will need to phone club they just like to ask a few questions

X"

Ok cool! I might give that a go

Leicester

Thank you all for your comments!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm always at a loss when men say they want to go where there are plenty of women. Do you think that the club has them bought in?

There could be 50 women but if not one wants to fuck you, it doesn't matter, does it.

Leicester

"I'm always at a loss when men say they want to go where there are plenty of women. Do you think that the club has them bought in?

There could be 50 women but if not one wants to fuck you, it doesn't matter, does it."

Hey hang on! I just don't know what to expect from these kind of places, I don't want to turn up and it'll be a room full of guys cause it "single guys night" or whatever. I'm after advice here

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I'm always at a loss when men say they want to go where there are plenty of women. Do you think that the club has them bought in?

There could be 50 women but if not one wants to fuck you, it doesn't matter, does it.

Hey hang on! I just don't know what to expect from these kind of places, I don't want to turn up and it'll be a room full of guys cause it "single guys night" or whatever. I'm after advice here "

Probably abit further than you want but chameleons in Darlaston is always good on a Friday.

Leicester

Hey hang on! I just don't know what to expect from these kind of places, I don't want to turn up and it'll be a room full of guys cause it "single guys night" or whatever. I'm after advice here

Probably abit further than you want but chameleons in Darlaston is always good on a Friday."

Never too far if I could find a place to stay haha

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Probably abit further than you want but chameleons in Darlaston is always good on a Friday.

Never too far if I could find a place to stay haha"

They have hotel rooms on site that are reasonably priced, around £50 including breakfast.

Chameleons is great, we have been lots of times. However its not easy for single guys to get membership. You would be best to phone them before going. They usually tell you to email them with a photo. Its also more money for single guys.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Hey hang on! I just don't know what to expect from these kind of places, I don't want to turn up and it'll be a room full of guys cause it "single guys night" or whatever. I'm after advice here "

Single guys night would be a bi/gay event though, wouldn't it.

Swingers clubs are like any other kind of public place, it's impossible to know who will turn up and when or when it's busy or quiet, you just go in the hope of having a great time.

» Add a new message to this topic