FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Advice needed

Advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

Very eager to have my club cherry popped. Would love some advice from fellow fab ladies, on how they actually took the plunge. It's best to go alone? Or try and find a trusted friend to attend with me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

B4 I went to a club I would not of gone on my own but since going to lots of clubs and now knowing what they are really like I would have no problems going in on my own

Good luck in whatever you do

"B4 I went to a club I would not of gone on my own but since going to lots of clubs and now knowing what they are really like I would have no problems going in on my own

Good luck in whatever you do

"

Thanks chick

By *rMrs CumalotCouple  over a year ago

East Mids

I went to my first club by myself, with the expectation to meet someone I knew (but didn't actually end up doing that)

It's personal preference I felt better knowing I had a safety net although every club is very accommodating for single women. If you tell them it's your first time and your nervous they will keep coming checking on you to make sure you are ok(that's what I did).

Good luck and happy swinging

Mrs

"I went to my first club by myself, with the expectation to meet someone I knew (but didn't actually end up doing that)

It's personal preference I felt better knowing I had a safety net although every club is very accommodating for single women. If you tell them it's your first time and your nervous they will keep coming checking on you to make sure you are ok(that's what I did).

Good luck and happy swinging

Mrs "

Holy crap that must of been daunting for you x

Clubs are very friendly and I would suggest going on a couple's and single lady's night

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I actually love going on my own, everyone is really friendly and if you let the staff know your on your own they'll make sure you get settled in and can even introduce to a few people.

I host parties at eureka in kent 4 months ago I had 3 ladies all single who met in a local pub and came along for my event xx They haven't looked back and now are club regulars and firm friends xx One lady even attends on her own which is fab xx I think its all down to the club how its managed and how comfortable you will feel as a single lady... Maybe try a few clubs as they will all be different and chose one that suits you and your wants best xxxx Good Luck xxx

» Add a new message to this topic