FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swinging clubs/parties

Swinging clubs/parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everybody!

I recently moved to Derby and I've heart of Chams and Attic swinging clubs but never been, a little shy to go by myself lol. And never been to a swinging party either but would love to. Anybody got any reviews on the clubs?

Xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

There's a clubs section here where members post their reviews - have a browse and see what you think

Pluck up the courage to attend - I'm sure you'll be well looked after by the staff and will quickly make friends and relax. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

click on clubs on fab in the header bar

loads of reviews

failing that i;ll come with you ...

Thank you xx

So hopefully you have found the reviews section ! I'm sure you'll have no shortage of volunteers to go with you lol

"So hopefully you have found the reviews section ! I'm sure you'll have no shortage of volunteers to go with you lol "

Not yet lol! Any volunteers welcome x

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

The attic is great, i can't comment on chams because i've never been.

From what i've heard from others, both in person and online, all clubs really look after single ladies. Just tell them it's your first visit and they will show you around and introduce you to some people.

It is nerve wracking going for the first time but the hardest part is just stepping through the door. It took me months to pluck up the courage to go the first time and then i was kicking myself for putting it off.

You don't need anyone to go with you. Sometimes single men try to get a lady to go with them just to get in cheaper. Unless it is someone i have met before i always say i will meet them inside.

I'm going to the attic on saturday with another fabber, it's a theme night so will be busy. If ypu decide to go feel free to come and chat with us.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hey everybody!

I recently moved to Derby and I've heart of Chams and Attic swinging clubs but never been, a little shy to go by myself lol. And never been to a swinging party either but would love to. Anybody got any reviews on the clubs?

Xxxxx"

I'm at Chams every Friday, you're more than welcome to meet me there and I'll show you around etc

"Hey everybody!

Xxxxx

I'm at Chams every Friday, you're more than welcome to meet me there and I'll show you around etc "

That would be amazing! Thank you

"Hey everybody!

Xxxxx

I'm at Chams every Friday, you're more than welcome to meet me there and I'll show you around etc

That would be amazing! Thank you "

I go regularly too! I do a sat as well though....we love newbies ( _eeley really does go every Friday hehe)

Dudley

"Hey everybody!

Xxxxx

That would be amazing! Thank you "

No problem, the more the merrier!

Dudley

"Hey everybody!

Xxxxx

I go regularly too! I do a sat as well though....we love newbies ( _eeley really does go every Friday hehe) "

I'm a chams addict!

"Hey everybody!

Xxxxx

I go regularly too! I do a sat as well though....we love newbies ( _eeley really does go every Friday hehe) "

Love to come and chat to you! Xx

"Hey everybody!

Xxxxx

I go regularly too! I do a sat as well though....we love newbies ( _eeley really does go every Friday hehe)

Love to come and chat to you! Xx"

Let me know when you fancy popping over! I'm sure we could sort something out x

"So hopefully you have found the reviews section ! I'm sure you'll have no shortage of volunteers to go with you lol

Not yet lol! Any volunteers welcome x"

I'd be happy to show you round, I've been to quite a few places

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

There's a few of us going to Attic tomorrow if you would like to tag along?

» Add a new message to this topic