FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > chams or xtasia for first mf visit?

chams or xtasia for first mf visit?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're a couple who want to meet other couples. Which would be better chams or _tasia? Any advice or tips welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"We're a couple who want to meet other couples. Which would be better chams or _tasia? Any advice or tips welcome "

Chalk and cheese. Why not try both?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went xstasia last night for our first time met some amazing people and was made to feel right at home staff and owners was great too

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Dress to impress _tasia or dress down chams... Chams probably better for play ... Xtasia good for dancing ... Not as big a ratio of play areas.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

If you don't want single guys just avoid Fridays and go on a Saturday either place and you'll be fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haven't been to chams but _tasia is amazing club environment and great people no pressure to play but plenty going on if you want too.....

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"We're a couple who want to meet other couples. Which would be better chams or _tasia? Any advice or tips welcome "

Depends on what you like really, we are members of both but not keen on Xtasia, too clique for us.

Chams is a good place to start but as one of the others have said, best to try both.

Mx

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Haven't been to chams but _tasia is amazing club environment and great people no pressure to play but plenty going on if you want too....."

Here here. We live the vibe. Makes you feel great about yourself as your surrounded by so many happy people just wanting a great time. Sexual or non sexual.

Have fun and enjoy the ride. Xxx

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"We're a couple who want to meet other couples. Which would be better chams or _tasia? Any advice or tips welcome

Depends on what you like really, we are members of both but not keen on Xtasia, too clique for us.

Chams is a good place to start but as one of the others have said, best to try both.

Mx"

Always worry about that word "Clique". 99% of the time it means folks already know each other and you didn't manage to "break in" on the conversation. Really do think the clientele here is one of the friendliest and inviting bunch of hedonists we know...obviously biased but we've done one hell of a lot of clubs over the years. Probably just depends on who you get to meet on the night, and not sitting down in dead mans corner as jimmy no mates. Get to the bar and start chatting....give us a shout if you'd like to be drawn into chats, always happy to help out.

By *wingtolifeCouple  over a year ago

who knows

they are both best at what they do. if you want to look the best, get dolled up, and want a more club feel head to _tasia, amazing place, lots for everyone.

however prefer to get wet hot tub steam sauna style then chams is the one.

both are what you make it.

we are members of both and have been to _tasia most.

wife likes to dress up so go there more than likely,

By *XHNHWoman  over a year ago

Stokeish...

I started going to Chams not long after it opened, about 16 years ago I think! However in recent years the changes to Xtasia have been amazing and it's by far my favourite club now, I love that I can go, dress up, and dance, party etc and feel like I've had a good night even when I haven't played.

I think it very much depends what you enjoy, but would second trying both, most people have a preference for either predominantly wet or dry clubs x

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

"I started going to Chams not long after it opened, about 16 years ago I think! However in recent years the changes to Xtasia have been amazing and it's by far my favourite club now, I love that I can go, dress up, and dance, party etc and feel like I've had a good night even when I haven't played.

I think it very much depends what you enjoy, but would second trying both, most people have a preference for either predominantly wet or dry clubs x "

We've also tried both but our favourite - and certainly best value club is the Attic. It's huge .

By *uziebabyWoman  over a year ago

Worcester

For a first visit I would say _tasia as you don't have to disrobe and could be less intimidating for a first timer.

» Add a new message to this topic