FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cuckold/interracial/bmfc question

Cuckold/interracial/bmfc question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey everyone, just a quick question. Whats the best event/club to attend as a single white guy into watching interracial (black man and white woman) and cuckolding fun? Ive heard great things about BMFC, any single white guys on here been? how did you get on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"hey everyone, just a quick question. Whats the best event/club to attend as a single white guy into watching interracial (black man and white woman) and cuckolding fun? Ive heard great things about BMFC, any single white guys on here been? how did you get on?"

Most of the action, but certainly not all, goes on in locked rooms.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We declined a request for someone to join us in a locked room while they stood there dressed to watch my partner play. Quite frankly it boarded on being insulting. If we're not interested in you stripping off and joining in why would we want you there ?

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"hey everyone, just a quick question. Whats the best event/club to attend as a single white guy into watching interracial (black man and white woman) and cuckolding fun? Ive heard great things about BMFC, any single white guys on here been? how did you get on?

Most of the action, but certainly not all, goes on in locked rooms. "

This isn't the case at No3 in Chorley, the private rooms fill up very quickly so a lot of people play in the open room.

salisbury

"hey everyone, just a quick question. Whats the best event/club to attend as a single white guy into watching interracial (black man and white woman) and cuckolding fun? Ive heard great things about BMFC, any single white guys on here been? how did you get on?

This isn't the case at No3 in Chorley, the private rooms fill up very quickly so a lot of people play in the open room."

Southerners are more classy!

Xtasia is good for this. Although just bear in mind that if your fantasy is for slim or athletic women and BBCs - you may be disappointed. I was for this reason.

If however you don't mind "BBWs" then you'll absoultely love it.

Best of luck you you either way

Mr.

I would be interested to know how many couples or single women who attend a BMFC evening would welcome a single white man who's only interested in attending such an evening to be a voyeur be it in an open play area of private room. Not many I would have thought.

I don't just like to voyeur! I like to join in as you can imagine the ways a submissive cuck white guy would!

oh and I love a BBW!

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

This isn't the case at No3 in Chorley, the private rooms fill up very quickly so a lot of people play in the open room.

Southerners are more classy! "

Probably true

All are welcome at the VA on the 23rd June

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"hey everyone, just a quick question. Whats the best event/club to attend as a single white guy into watching interracial (black man and white woman) and cuckolding fun? Ive heard great things about BMFC, any single white guys on here been? how did you get on?"

Thanks for your interest in the BMFC

Obviously you would be made to feel welcome at any BMFC Party, however it is important that you must remember that not everyone attending a BMFC party is into the cuck scene

BMFC members all have their own reasons for attending a party

Some are single ladies looking for single guys

Some are white couples looking for Black Guy(s)

Some are interracial couples looking for other interracial couples

Some are interracial couples looking for an extra Black Guy or single lady

Some are Black couples looking for interracial or Black couples

Some are Black couples looking for an extra Black guy or single lady

Then theres other elements to take into account

Some are exhibitionists who are looking for people to watch them

Some are only interested in private play

Swinging should be fun, but sometimes peoples boundaries complicate what shouldn't be too complicated

Come along but remember to follow the BMFC etiquette and i am sure you will have a ball

Its all about MUTUAL respect - MUTUAL attraction and MUTUAL consent

Follow those 3 basic rules and a good night should be on the cards

salisbury

"I don't just like to voyeur! I like to join in as you can imagine the ways a submissive cuck white guy would!"

I don't think you'd find that situation at the club, unless you'd already organised the scenario in advance.

» Add a new message to this topic