FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Well done Attic staff - very bad experience

Well done Attic staff - very bad experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So last night could have been a disaster if it weren't for the actions of the staff at the Attic!

We had arrived around 9.30, and met up with a very hot couple we've known a while (also on FAB). After a few drinks and a wander round the club we settled on one of the newer play rooms. These have two curtains, a semi-transparent net curtain and a solid black curtain. The many signs explain that the black curtains are for people not wanting to be disturbed. There was nobody else in the club we fancied so we drew the black curtain.

A very short while later we were getting stuck in to a very enjoyable scene when the curtain kept twitching with somebody peeking through. We politely said no thankyou. The very next moment the curtian was fully opened, and a single woman stood there wanting to join it. She was not our type at all, and the fem half of the other couple shouted at her to leave and to read the signs!

At this point the moment was ruined and the girls didn't feel safe anymore. To make things worse, the imposter then spent the next couple of minutes loudly slagging us off outside the room.

A complaint to the staff quickly saw her removed, we really can't praise them enough! The imposter defended herself by saying she was a single female, so didn't think the warnings applied to her!!

Obviously this isn't an Attic issue, it's an entitled woman making assumptions that we'd automatically want to play with her, and taking rejection very, very badly.

So... big shout to the Attic for a quick response and we'll most likely be back again soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent that the staff at this club responded fairly rather than do the White Knight thing and defend her, no matter how wrong she was

What I did not understand in your post is the word, 'imposter'. How was she an imposter or is that a typo?

- Mrs. J -

By *punkymonkey40Man  over a year ago

derby

I have only been to the attic a few times and being a single male never been in a situation like this, but I do know the staff are really friendly and helpful..i do remember once there was a few rawdy guys who you can tell do not belong in that environment and was removed. Even though I do not have sex there all the time it's still a great relaxing and fun place to go...glad I am local to it

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

Maybe reword your title though Op, as much as you sing the praises of the team at the Attic on first glance it seems your holding them accountable which you do go into say you aren't but.. like profiles.. how many people read everything.. Just Saying!!!

"Excellent that the staff at this club responded fairly rather than do the White Knight thing and defend her, no matter how wrong she was

What I did not understand in your post is the word, 'imposter'. How was she an imposter or is that a typo?

- Mrs. J -"

I assumed they meant imposer x

Good to hear it was dealt with well. Shouldn't happen but similar things happen at kink clubs too. Totally throws me out of my head space if someone interferes when we're playing.

At times the worst behaved people in clubs are single women, sometimes because of nerves or drink but on many occasion it's a sense of entitlement that we are all attending for their benefit and what they want to do, goes, this is not helped by the pandering of others towards them xx

Women get d*unk faster; it is a fact

Over the few years we have been visiting clubs, we have seen quite a few single women getting progressively d*unk. Some just end up in a d*unken stupor. Others become loud and vile

We once witnessed such a person falsely accuse a single man for touching her without her permission. That was a blatant lie as she was the one who approached him and when he wasn't all that keen, seeing she was d*unk, she became indignant. Thankfully, the club owner took our word over that of a d*unk. However, she was left to roam around causing more havoc

- Mrs. J -

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I may know this woman. She often wakes up after a d*unken night in, with 'I love cock' written on her fore-head. Especially when she's been drinking at home.

Alone

"Excellent that the staff at this club responded fairly rather than do the White Knight thing and defend her, no matter how wrong she was

- Mrs. J -

I assumed they meant imposer x"

That makes sense; thanks; x

- Mrs, J -

derby

Most single men don't seem to cause any problems.. They to busy walking up and down all night hoping for some action.. I see this every time... I am one of them

By *lfretonguyMan  over a year ago

back in derby

In all the times I have been to the attic I have fund the staff very helpful and fast act if anything happens.

By *lus1Man  over a year ago

nr Peterborough

hope your night got back on track ok x
"So last night could have been a disaster if it weren't for the actions of the staff at the Attic!

We had arrived around 9.30, and met up with a very hot couple we've known a while (also on FAB). After a few drinks and a wander round the club we settled on one of the newer play rooms. These have two curtains, a semi-transparent net curtain and a solid black curtain. The many signs explain that the black curtains are for people not wanting to be disturbed. There was nobody else in the club we fancied so we drew the black curtain.

A very short while later we were getting stuck in to a very enjoyable scene when the curtain kept twitching with somebody peeking through. We politely said no thankyou. The very next moment the curtian was fully opened, and a single woman stood there wanting to join it. She was not our type at all, and the fem half of the other couple shouted at her to leave and to read the signs!

At this point the moment was ruined and the girls didn't feel safe anymore. To make things worse, the imposter then spent the next couple of minutes loudly slagging us off outside the room.

A complaint to the staff quickly saw her removed, we really can't praise them enough! The imposter defended herself by saying she was a single female, so didn't think the warnings applied to her!!

Obviously this isn't an Attic issue, it's an entitled woman making assumptions that we'd automatically want to play with her, and taking rejection very, very badly.

So... big shout to the Attic for a quick response and we'll most likely be back again soon "

"Most single men don't seem to cause any problems.. They to busy walking up and down all night hoping for some action.. I see this every time... I am one of them "

This

That's good to hear of their quick response. I've been couple of times and found the staff extremely friendly and helpful.

I'm glad she was removed clearly has no idea what she is doing

I love this club and even looking forward to going this Saturday night

I can say with hand on heart the staff in this club are second to none

You will not find a safer club anywhere

Also I feel that safe and comfortable in there I have to drive past lots of clubs to get there

Glad to read that a negative was quickly turned into a positive by the good actions of the club staff.

Unfortunately there are some women out there who think they are irresistible to everyone and anyone that turns them down must have something wrong with them...

We've had a share of these and they can be a pain in the ass.

Well done to Attic staff for putting her right!

"Most single men don't seem to cause any problems.. They to busy walking up and down all night hoping for some action.. I see this every time... I am one of them "
there always to shattered to do anything if you ask

Attic staff have always been great.. and glad to hear they treated a single lady the same... its a huge bugbare of mine with clubs currently with women assuming they can join in or touch

derby

Wish I could find those single ladies lol

"Women get d*unk faster; it is a fact

Over the few years we have been visiting clubs, we have seen quite a few single women getting progressively d*unk. Some just end up in a d*unken stupor. Others become loud and vile

We once witnessed such a person falsely accuse a single man for touching her without her permission. That was a blatant lie as she was the one who approached him and when he wasn't all that keen, seeing she was d*unk, she became indignant. Thankfully, the club owner took our word over that of a d*unk. However, she was left to roam around causing more havoc

- Mrs. J -"

It's a huge turn off seeing d*unken woman at clubs, I'm all for having a drink to relax but when they are staggering about and falling and causing problems they should be dealt the same way as if it was a guy.

By *otts PervsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

The staff are brilliant at The Attic. I've played in those rooms, and had the same problem of people ignoring the protocol and asking to come in etc. Ideally you could do with a staff minder in that area to manage it on busy nights, especially as there's two rooms and a new cubby hole with a curtain system.

By *issBiWoman  over a year ago

Bournemouth

The Attic Staff are amazing, this is a top class club

I'm looking forward to my next visit

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One brainwave I've had is to have a "no entry" logo on the black curtain. Could be stencilled on.

Mr x

By *exeterMan  over a year ago

m5 Devon-Somerset border area

I'm wanting to add my 10pence on this thread

Yes I agree there are a fair few ladies who believe that the rules don't apply to them I recall a time when I was properstioned by two ladies in a local club, one I knew well the other I didn't both wanted to play a cock suckling game and I wasn't feeling it. You should have seen the face of the lady I didn't know when I refused to play along with her little game and challenged her refusal to acknowledge that no means no! And that rule applies to everyone.

She started to get arsey so I directed her to the club owners if she had a problem

I also agree with the d*unken messy girls hitting too much of the Dutch courage. Not attractive

As for the single guy's comments I seem to get best results in a club environment just been myself and treating it like any other social environment, no point walking around wearing a groove in the floor go and talk to people without any pressure.

In general you do get badly behaved singles of both sex's including couples but in general 95% of people are well behaved and respectful but it is always the odd one that fucks it for everyone

By *reedygirl4eweCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

"So last night could have been a disaster if it weren't for the actions of the staff at the Attic!

So... big shout to the Attic for a quick response and we'll most likely be back again soon "

» Add a new message to this topic