FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First ever club visit....

First ever club visit....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going to go to my first ever club........going to do a day event at Townhouse....but really nervous and wondering what the etiquette is....what do I do....do I wait to be approached or do I approach someone? Just need advice....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Just be repectful and aproch peopme chat and mix socailize as much as you can. And even whe you have had a great chat and got on well with someone if you see them playing wait for an invite or ask if you can join befor jumping in

Enjoy and dont expect anything other than a chance to mix and chat and you will enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just be repectful and aproch peopme chat and mix socailize as much as you can. And even whe you have had a great chat and got on well with someone if you see them playing wait for an invite or ask if you can join befor jumping in

Enjoy and dont expect anything other than a chance to mix and chat and you will enjoy"

This and always remember no means no and no touching however hot without permission x

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

"Going to go to my first ever club........going to do a day event at Townhouse....but really nervous and wondering what the etiquette is....what do I do....do I wait to be approached or do I approach someone? Just need advice...."

First off, Townhouse is a great club for a first event.

The staff will make sure you've had a tour and will happily answer any questions you have.

I would suggest that you are friendly and chat to people see what develops.

I always go with no expectations, I enjoy the social and the hot tub, then anything else is a bonus.

Be courteous and as others have said, remember no means no.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Hey! Give us a call on the club mobile on Weds (we're in Cyprus at the mo, so you don't want that phone bill!) and we can put your mind at ease.

Say you've been speaking to me (Vicky) and I've asked you to call for advice about a daytime event. We'll be more than happy to have a gab with you xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for all your help guys........ x

» Add a new message to this topic