FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time tips!

First time tips!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking of attending a club in London as a first time single guy I've read a lot on here about etiquette and plan on following it to the letter and have a small idea what to expect (mainly hopefully meeting some friendly likeminded people and if I'm very lucky getting included in some play time)

I was hoping for recommendations in regards to days/nights/clubs to go to for my first experience and any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm thinking of attending a club in London as a first time single guy I've read a lot on here about etiquette and plan on following it to the letter and have a small idea what to expect (mainly hopefully meeting some friendly likeminded people and if I'm very lucky getting included in some play time)

I was hoping for recommendations in regards to days/nights/clubs to go to for my first experience and any tips would be greatly appreciated! "

Rule 1 - Don't be a dick

Rule 2 - See rule one

Rule 3 - See above

These can be applied to everyday life too.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

These are already my rules for life already can't say I always follow them but I do try!

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I haven't visited any clubs in that area so can't advise.

There is a club reviews section on fab. All clubs are listed by area and the pages have links to the club websites.

I would suggest reading some though i would take it with a pinch of salt, a bit like trip advisor. Have a good look at the club websites too, some have restrictions on single men. Also a phone call to the club beforehand is always a good idea.

» Add a new message to this topic