FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Manchester Clubs.

Manchester Clubs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Really itching to go to one now. Just to show my support in my own unique way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Really itching to go to one now. Just to show my support in my own unique way."

That's a bit distasteful don't you think? Have a little more respect.

This thread should be closed.

"This thread should be closed."

Totally agree

This is awful shows how many disgusting people here, must be deleted and warned

"Really itching to go to one now. Just to show my support in my own unique way."

Bad form man

Wherever the party is!

Not really. These people are trying to disrupt our way of life and freedom to have fun however we want. I think this is the perfect way (for me anyway) to support the city in a positive way rather than keep away from the area.

So you would disagree with Cupids stance on the situation then?

Along similar lines, a couple of guys have been caned in Indonesia for having gay sex. Makes me appreciate being free to go to places like Remix with no hassle.

But maybe that's just the way I look at things.

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"This thread should be closed.

Totally agree"

Wherever the party is!

"This thread should be closed."

Then the terrorists win.

"Not really. These people are trying to disrupt our way of life and freedom to have fun however we want. I think this is the perfect way (for me anyway) to support the city in a positive way rather than keep away from the area.

Along similar lines, a couple of guys have been caned in Indonesia for having gay sex. Makes me appreciate being free to go to places like Remix with no hassle.

But maybe that's just the way I look at things. "

Comparing going to a sex club in manchester to a man being canned for being gay are completely and utterly different, not to mention totally disrespectful to the lbgt community. Just pay your respects and move on.

Then the terrorists win. "

Really?

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

not sure this is what the victims families and friends would like to hear

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Amour is 100 meters from the Arena. We are closed today and possibly tomorrow as we have to access to the club. Our security guy was in the area at the time and stepped over the suicide bomber and the victims to find his dAughter Sad times

Wherever the party is!

"Not really. These people are trying to disrupt our way of life and freedom to have fun however we want. I think this is the perfect way (for me anyway) to support the city in a positive way rather than keep away from the area.

Comparing going to a sex club in manchester to a man being canned for being gay are completely and utterly different, not to mention totally disrespectful to the lbgt community. Just pay your respects and move on. "

Well if I wasn't a swinger, I'd probably go to a convention or shopping or something. Anything that basically says life will go on regardless.

Wherever the party is!

"not sure this is what the victims families and friends would like to hear"

Well if they're on this forum they're probably still interested in swinging. As are anyone reading this.

Ok if it should be deleted go right ahead but like I said, a Manchester club has this as their status so I guess I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

"not sure this is what the victims families and friends would like to hear

Well if they're on this forum they're probably still interested in swinging. As are anyone reading this.

Ok if it should be deleted go right ahead but like I said, a Manchester club has this as their status so I guess I'm not the only one who thinks this way."

I guess in a free society you are allowed to have your own views on things. I will simply view you with contempt.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I guessed your sentiment OP...almost like you shitbags won't win and we will make sure it doesn't stop us going about our daily life.

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

if you want to support donate to the manchester evening news family fund.I am sure the families need all the support they can get x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"if you want to support donate to the manchester evening news family fund.I am sure the families need all the support they can get x"

Or he could do it his way

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

OP .... please show some respect ....

You want to go clubbing ???

What are you celebrating?

fife

"if you want to support donate to the manchester evening news family fund.I am sure the families need all the support they can get x

Or he could do it his way"

yes instead of trying to get his end away in a club

Wherever the party is!

"OP .... please show some respect ....

"

Are you always celebrating every time you go to a club?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"if you want to support donate to the manchester evening news family fund.I am sure the families need all the support they can get x

Or he could do it his wayyes instead of trying to get his end away in a club"

So how long are you going to abstain from sex because of last night?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Are you always celebrating every time you go to a club? "

There is no need to defend yourself, if life should be stopped because of last night then thee forums wouldn't have so many threads on here today that don't discuss last night

Wherever the party is!

Or he could do it his wayyes instead of trying to get his end away in a club"

For one, I don't support mainstream media. Giving money to the families via other means is not a bad idea though.

I don't always have sex when I go to a club. I'm really just looking at this as contributing to the local economy and helping to keep things going in my own way.

But hey, if you feel that strongly, you're welcome to protest outside MOTD if it makes you feel better.

Wherever the party is!

Just to reiterate, my heart also goes out to the gay couple getting beaten in Indonesia for something we take for granted here but I guess I'm kinda warped like that.

We will still have sex with whoever and whenever we want. We will still enjoy our music. I will still post wtf I feel is right till you prise this keyboard from my cold dead hands...

There is no need to defend yourself, if life should be stopped because of last night then thee forums wouldn't have so many threads on here today that don't discuss last night"

Thats not the point. No one is saying that life should stop or that people shouldn't carry on with life. But to start a thread which basically states that a terrorist attact makes the op want to go to a sex club more than ever is in very bad taste. There are ways and means of saying and doing things. Children died in manchester last night.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think thats where the problem lies....I took it as showing solidarity with Manchester and as we are on a swinging site then it is probably the best place to post it

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I guessed your sentiment OP...almost like you shitbags won't win and we will make sure it doesn't stop us going about our daily life."

Plus, when I feel really emotive, in particularly bereft I find sexual freedom makes me feel alive, and at that point, i'm usually grateful to be living. So OP, it kind of made sense to me.

You wanted to support that area by joining their local community to which you're a part of. The swinging community.

I didn't find anything distasteful in it.

Sad to hear about a member of the Amour team and what he had to go through. I'm sure individual clubs will react in whichever way they feel is best for their staff and customers.

"I think thats where the problem lies....I took it as showing solidarity with Manchester and as we are on a swinging site then it is probably the best place to post it"

Each and everyone of us are entitled to our opinions I happen to disagree with you.

Quote "Really itching to go to one now. Just to show my support in my own unique way." Im not at all sure how " really itching to go to one" shows any level of community solidarity. If the op had gone down the line of encouraging people in manchester not to stay home and not to show fear, then that would be a whole different ball game. But words like " really itching" say something completely different.

stourbridge area

Children who were in the arena

Won't be going home.

Parents who were waiting in the foyer for their children wont go home ....

The guy who did this was born and bred in Manchester. .

If you want to do something OP .... donate the money you would have paid to get into a club.... please pay it to the fund that has been set up ... so they can bury their children .... or their mum or dad ....

God rest their souls ....

Its not

fife

Or he could do it his wayyes instead of trying to get his end away in a club

So how long are you going to abstain from sex because of last night?"

I'm not abstaining but nor am I going to visit a club to show my "support"

Friday night we should have a collection for the victims so so sad

stourbridge area

"Friday night we should have a collection for the victims so so sad "

What a brilliant idea ....

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

I just see this post as being in bad taste. Smacks of someone using this tragedy as a means to get a bit of attention on the forum.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Then the terrorists win. "

Whether you meant it or not your thread basically says some children in Manchester died, I must go to a sex club there.

It doesn't come across well

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

"I just see this post as being in bad taste. Smacks of someone using this tragedy as a means to get a bit of attention on the forum. "

Well said, Sad but true

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Amour is 100 meters from the Arena. We are closed today and possibly tomorrow as we have to access to the club. Our security guy was in the area at the time and stepped over the suicide bomber and the victims to find his dAughter Sad times

"

My thoughts are with friends and family. Can you let the big man know that the cockney Manc's are standing in solidarity with him!!!!

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Or he could do it his wayyes instead of trying to get his end away in a club

For one, I don't support mainstream media. Giving money to the families via other means is not a bad idea though.

I don't always have sex when I go to a club. I'm really just looking at this as contributing to the local economy and helping to keep things going in my own way.

But hey, if you feel that strongly, you're welcome to protest outside MOTD if it makes you feel better. "

As Cupids have said on their status it was a tough decision to make today and Amour not only had a member of staff caught up in it all but also have no access to the club and are closed today and possibly tomorrow. As for showing support maybe you should have been outside the town hall for the vigil? There are many people effected by last night and for some the scars will never heal, so to put the post up that you have I and many others are upset that someone from outside of the area can be so offensive. You aren't even part of the north west swinging fraternity! Maybe you should keep you're opinions to yourself in the future, I for one have many friends that were effected last night and know the direct effects of terrorism!

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Fking unbelievable...

By *hirazxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I feel there is nothing offensive about the original post. It's everyone else's comments and opinions that have brought it down. The OP states he wants to show his support in his own unique way that's his choice in how he shows his support and respect.

A forum is for people's thoughts and opinions not arguments and insults.

Love Manchester everyone is saying so yes let's love Manchester love everyone who lives here and everyone who visits to show respect in their own unique way.

Wherever the party is!

[Removed by poster at 23/05/17 20:31:22]

Wherever the party is!

To be honest, my intention was to spark a swing themed debate. Yes there is a big bad world out there but here is where some of us try to get away from that and maybe deaden the pain somewhat. I learned from a very young age that some people will use sex as a way to get through bereavement so to me it's just an extension of a close friend giving a hug.

I may well have offended some people. If I have, well I sincerely apologise but I would strongly advise you to block me as this is how my mind works and I can't even begin to explain how and why that works.

I can think of much less tasteful ways to show my support.

But hey, I make love, not war. x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

So in conclusion, it is ok to say you are going to collect money for the fund in a sex club but you can't say you will visit one . You can also say it is acceptable to have sex but just not go to a sex club for it.

I am even more confused now

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Really itching to go to one now. Just to show my support in my own unique way.

I feel there is nothing offensive about the original post. It's everyone else's comments and opinions that have brought it down. The OP states he wants to show his support in his own unique way that's his choice in how he shows his support and respect.

Love Manchester everyone is saying so yes let's love Manchester love everyone who lives here and everyone who visits to show respect in their own unique way. "

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Plenty of Manchester people in the Directing rooms with cams on!

"So in conclusion, it is ok to say you are going to collect money for the fund in a sex club but you can't say you will visit one . You can also say it is acceptable to have sex but just not go to a sex club for it.

I am even more confused now "

To be honest I think you need to go back to the begining at start again.

manchester

Or he could do it his way"

That wasnt directed just at the OP was directed at all if they wanted to help.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"So in conclusion, it is ok to say you are going to collect money for the fund in a sex club but you can't say you will visit one . You can also say it is acceptable to have sex but just not go to a sex club for it.

I am even more confused now "

You are not alone in that....

"Amour is 100 meters from the Arena. We are closed today and possibly tomorrow as we have to access to the club. Our security guy was in the area at the time and stepped over the suicide bomber and the victims to find his dAughter Sad times

"

Mate. Hoping he found her. Is he alright?

"Really itching to go to one now. Just to show my support in my own unique way.

Love Manchester everyone is saying so yes let's love Manchester love everyone who lives here and everyone who visits to show respect in their own unique way. "

Yep.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am even more confused now

To be honest I think you need to go back to the begining at start again.

"

As you say, we disagree on what we think, it won't change how I think no matter how many times I read it

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

But maybe that's just the way I look at things. "

Cupid's stance (as I believe it) was that they went ahead with something that was already planned. Your talking about going there BECAUSE of what happened. That is what's bad form.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Some very cynical people about, I took it has he wanted to show his support by not being afraid and going to a Manchester club some have chosen to show it by going to church or shopping he wants to chose a swing club which is his right I'm guessing if he had said he wanted to go to another club somewhere else nothing would be said.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

is he allowed to express it in this way... sure

is it is good taste.... probably not

he expressed an opinion... others express their opinion on that opinion...

as long as that freedom of speech isn't vile or nasty i don't see a problem on either side...

did the thread go the way the OP thought it would... no

i thought i would do what i could today by trying to set up an appointment to give blood... if he thinks swinging is the answer then so be it....

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

There is no need to defend yourself, if life should be stopped because of last night then thee forums wouldn't have so many threads on here today that don't discuss last night

Thats not the point. No one is saying that life should stop or that people shouldn't carry on with life. But to start a thread which basically states that a terrorist attact makes the op want to go to a sex club more than ever is in very bad taste. There are ways and means of saying and doing things. Children died in manchester last night."

Tbh I didn't read it that way?

Not sure if have put the same post up myself - but I assumed that the op was referring to continuing to enjoy the freedoms we take for granted in a free, democratic and liberal society - and showing that he wasn't afraid to go to a city currently cited as 'critical!'

As I said - I wouldn't have started this thread - but I DO get what he's trying to say!

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Quote "Really itching to go to one now. Just to show my support in my own unique way." Im not at all sure how " really itching to go to one" shows any level of community solidarity. If the op had gone down the line of encouraging people in manchester not to stay home and not to show fear, then that would be a whole different ball game. But words like " really itching" say something completely different. "
shut up

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

What he said is not in good taste. But it's all good: he wants to visit Manchester and that's great. Such an amazing city with lots to offer. Everybody needs to chill a little

Wherever the party is!

Cupid's stance (as I believe it) was that they went ahead with something that was already planned. Your talking about going there BECAUSE of what happened. That is what's bad form."

Tbh my fb and I were thinking of going a while back but cancelled due to work commitments. I also have Cupids on my friends list and was inspired when their status came up in my feed.

Wherever the party is!

"What he said is not in good taste. But it's all good: he wants to visit Manchester and that's great. Such an amazing city with lots to offer. Everybody needs to chill a little "

I could have posted something similar on a MUFC forum seeing as I've been a fan since I was a kid. But these days I'm more likely to go swinging than to a football match.

Don't let them divide us love not hate give the bloke a break...

Swing out brother!!!

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I would rather do anything than be a Man utd fan. Come on Ajax

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"What he said is not in good taste. But it's all good: he wants to visit Manchester and that's great. Such an amazing city with lots to offer. Everybody needs to chill a little

I could have posted something similar on a MUFC forum seeing as I've been a fan since I was a kid. But these days I'm more likely to go swinging than to a football match. "

Isn't swinging the same as football anyway, lots of fannies playing with balls?

"What he said is not in good taste. But it's all good: he wants to visit Manchester and that's great. Such an amazing city with lots to offer. Everybody needs to chill a little

I could have posted something similar on a MUFC forum seeing as I've been a fan since I was a kid. But these days I'm more likely to go swinging than to a football match.

Isn't swinging the same as football anyway, lots of fannies playing with balls? "

and dix

By *eadonistCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

And blocked..

Wherever the party is!

All man U haters are blocked.

I'll never be able to maintain an erection in your presence anyway...

Make love not war people

Who's going to Amours Lock & Key party Friday night?

By *rown ThunderMan  over a year ago

newport

"if you want to support donate to the manchester evening news family fund.I am sure the families need all the support they can get x"

How is money going to replace a child or loved one ?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

How is money going to replace a child or loved one ?"

You need to do some reading friend.

Some of the families have young kids/loved ones with life changing injuries after this thing. We're talking limbs blown off here and victims are going to need their homes adapting, specialist healthcare and therapy to try and rebuild their lives.

The JustGiving page that has been set up for the families received 1.5 million in the first 24 hours...that is a fraction of what will be needed in some cases.

Yes, money won't bring back the dead but it will help give the victims a decent funeral without the families having to fund it. As a lot of the dead were children, I doubt there would be insurance in place and fuberals are bloody expensive.

So now ask yourself how donating would be helpful and maybe donate a few quid?

Vic x

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

*funerals* even

manchester

How is money going to replace a child or loved one ?"

Thanks for so supporting of our comment maybe if it happened in newport you would feel different.

TH thanks guys hit nail on the head

"Some very cynical people about, I took it has he wanted to show his support by not being afraid and going to a Manchester club some have chosen to show it by going to church or shopping he wants to chose a swing club which is his right I'm guessing if he had said he wanted to go to another club somewhere else nothing would be said. "

I agree

By *iss kitty glosWoman  over a year ago

gloucester

I think he was just showing support in just visiting the city.

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I think he was just showing support in just visiting the city."

Well said.

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"I think he was just showing support in just visiting the city.

Well said. "

By *avsam1Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

Sick bastard

» Add a new message to this topic