FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons tonight (Wed 24th May)

Chameleons tonight (Wed 24th May)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is a possibility I could squeeze in a short visit to Chan's this evening between 7pm and 9pm.

I hear it tends to be a bit hit or miss in the week, but with only a couple of hours as well in early evening would I likely to be one of only a few people there?

Anyone here going tonight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last Wednesday it was fairly busy but that was at 11 just as I was leaving typical!

"Last Wednesday it was fairly busy but that was at 11 just as I was leaving typical! "

So even on a good day is it quiet before 10pm / 11pm? I am tempted to just go for the Jacuzzi but it would be nice to have someone to chat too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah it is usually quiet in the week but every week is different. It might be busy today with the weather being nice ohh yeah a jacuzzi would be lovely today....enjoy

Well I made it over to Chams. It was very quiet but I still enjoyed myself relaxing on the roof catching the last of the sun, soaking in the Jacuzzi, and chatting to some of the other guests and staff.

» Add a new message to this topic