FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse

Townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quirtyMcSquirty OP   Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm hoping to go to Townhouse soon with a very good friend of mine.

But I'm worried that I might see someone I know from work as I only work 5 mins from Townhouse.

Has anyone had this before????

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

You are more likely to bump into someone you know going to a club further away from home. So many people choose not to go to their nearest club because they are worried about being seen and their friends/neighbours have done the same

By *he Sex PistolsCouple  over a year ago

wirral

We worried about the same thing but once we got there all are worries went away

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

Townhouse is great. We bumped into someone from my company recognised me straight of bit awkward at first but so what we are all there for enjoyment and what goes on in clubs should stay in clubs

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Happened to us in Townhouse! Bumped into a guy from work he was with his girlfriend, we where both a little embarrassed at first but had a little laugh about it, we where both there for the same reasons, just go and enjoy yourselves and if you do see somebody from work do you really think that they would tell all your colleagues that they saw you in a swingers club?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"You are more likely to bump into someone you know going to a club further away from home. So many people choose not to go to their nearest club because they are worried about being seen and their friends/neighbours have done the same "

This!

Of course we get people from our local area but on average 50% of our guests (sometimes more) are from the Greater Manchester, Preston, Lancs and Cheshire areas. We have found that many people travel further afield, away from their local club, only to find that they bump into someone they know as they had the same concerns.

Jim and I went to Infusion about 10 years ago thinking we would be 'safe'...there were so many people from Liverpool/Wirral and Southport in there! lol So we gave up trying to dodge people and just accept that we are all there for the same reason and for someone to snitch, they would have to admit they were in a swingers club to, which they most probably won't!

We've had 2 sisters bump into each other from the Manchester area! They died initially, but now they just negotiate who attends when and avoid each other lol

We've had a Mother and Son 'situation' as well. That didn't end so well!!! The Mother wasn't with the Father and the Son attended alone....he was married!!!! hahaha

Really, I could write a book!

Liverpool

"Happened to us in Townhouse! Bumped into a guy from work he was with his girlfriend, we where both a little embarrassed at first but had a little laugh about it, we where both there for the same reasons, just go and enjoy yourselves and if you do see somebody from work do you really think that they would tell all your colleagues that they saw you in a swingers club?

"

I don't think they would but there's about 700 people in the place where I work so it's probably unlikely xxx

Liverpool

Seeing the responses so far has helped to put my mind at rest. I think it's safe to say that if I do see anyone I'll be fine xxx

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

"You are more likely to bump into someone you know going to a club further away from home. So many people choose not to go to their nearest club because they are worried about being seen and their friends/neighbours have done the same

This!

Of course we get people from our local area but on average 50% of our guests (sometimes more) are from the Greater Manchester, Preston, Lancs and Cheshire areas. We have found that many people travel further afield, away from their local club, only to find that they bump into someone they know as they had the same concerns.

Jim and I went to Infusion about 10 years ago thinking we would be 'safe'...there were so many people from Liverpool/Wirral and Southport in there! lol So we gave up trying to dodge people and just accept that we are all there for the same reason and for someone to snitch, they would have to admit they were in a swingers club to, which they most probably won't!

We've had 2 sisters bump into each other from the Manchester area! They died initially, but now they just negotiate who attends when and avoid each other lol

We've had a Mother and Son 'situation' as well. That didn't end so well!!! The Mother wasn't with the Father and the Son attended alone....he was married!!!! hahaha

Really, I could write a book! "

now there's a great idea confessions of a swingers club

Nottingham

"You are more likely to bump into someone you know going to a club further away from home. So many people choose not to go to their nearest club because they are worried about being seen and their friends/neighbours have done the same

This!

Haha i bumped into my twin sister and her husband at a club last year and last saturday night it was my uncle and his wife!

By *rMrsNawtyCouple  over a year ago

north west

This!

Vicki that's made me cry

We go to townhouse and we are from the Midlands. We looked into loads of clubs before we went there. We had the same fear about going to a local club and have now realised we are more likely to bump into someone we know there than at a local club but we can't stay away. It's an amazing place.

Mrsnawty xxx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

This!

Haha i bumped into my twin sister and her husband at a club last year and last saturday night it was my uncle and his wife!"

You have a VERY kinky family!!!

Nottingham

This!

Haha i bumped into my twin sister and her husband at a club last year and last saturday night it was my uncle and his wife!

You have a VERY kinky family!!! "

Haha yep. I have an older sister who goes too but only to the fetish events

By *rBakerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 25/05/17 02:52:43]

By *rBakerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"There's always that fear but they are there the same as you and the good thing what happens in clubs stays in clubs and it's not that they can broadcast there own biusness to outsiders I met a school friend and his wife on my 1st visit initial fright but he was a regular and was good about it cause there're secret is the same as yours you will be fine so go enjoy your local club you will be fine"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This!

A book I would read for sure .. pmsl .. great stories ..

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm hoping to go to Townhouse soon with a very good friend of mine.

But I'm worried that I might see someone I know from work as I only work 5 mins from Townhouse.

xxx"

It happens but infrequently. You live 5 mins away from one of the best clubs in the UK, in my opinion, so be brave come along and enjoy yourselves. It's the friendliest and most chilled club around. You'll love it. xxx

Liverpool

xxx

It happens but infrequently. You live 5 mins away from one of the best clubs in the UK, in my opinion, so be brave come along and enjoy yourselves. It's the friendliest and most chilled club around. You'll love it. xxx "

I will definitely be coming hopefully in more ways than one

Just have to sort a date with my friend as to when he's available xxx

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

xxx

It happens but infrequently. You live 5 mins away from one of the best clubs in the UK, in my opinion, so be brave come along and enjoy yourselves. It's the friendliest and most chilled club around. You'll love it. xxx

I will definitely be coming hopefully in more ways than one

Just have to sort a date with my friend as to when he's available xxx"

It'll be great to greet you both and hopefully you will be cumming time and time again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seeing the responses so far has helped to put my mind at rest. I think it's safe to say that if I do see anyone I'll be fine xxx"

We live closer than yourself to the club. I (mr) work for a large company fairly close to the club. I've only ever bumped into 1 person from work. In all the years we've been attending. And when it did happen.....it was fine. They were there for the same reasons as us. Little chat, pointing out the obvious like " we don't talk about this in the canteen" and that was that. We and they have continued to enjoy the club. It's sometimes kinda nice to have friends you can talk about this side of your life too aswell though.....don't think bumping into friends can be a bad thing. Sometimes it's actually a relief coz you can talk about it and chat about how good a night you had ha ha. Just go for it..... why worry about other people stopping your fun.

XxX

By * and sCouple  over a year ago

warrington

We have bumped into someone we no through work in the townhouse but we were all there for same reason and have mutual understanding nobody says anything. We had drink with them and then stayed away all night x

xxx"

By * and sCouple  over a year ago

warrington

This!

Haha bet you have alot of storys x

» Add a new message to this topic