FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Which events attract you to a club?

Which events attract you to a club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreet Unicorn OP   Woman  over a year ago

Windsor-ish

I have been looking on here at all the events different clubs have and i wonder which pull you in and make you visit a club?

Thank you in advance!

WIFEY XX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not interested in themed parties etc.., we just go for "Couples and female only" evenings.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Couples and single female events and under 39's are what draw us too. Fancy dress themes are just too much faff. If a club is putting on a specific experience like Townhouses BDSM introduction or a rope play demo then we'd probably be interested

I look for events where single guys are welcomed and not limited, as I primarily am looking for single guys at clubs. Hence I rarely go out on a Saturday unless it's with a +1, as most places are couples nights on Saturdays.

I also love a dress up or themed evening, or something with a music theme I like.

And can't wait to get to the xtasia foam party!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We avoid the events and just go on the normal days/nights. Not into dressing up etc.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We tend to go to evenings where there are a mix of couples and singles. We aren't into themed parties, but we do like getting dressed up to go to clubs, unwrapping is always good

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

No better night for us than a BMFC event.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

If I want to try a new club I like to see what nights are going on,to see what theme or paticular night would suit me

I had always wanted to visit Jaydee's(3hrs away) so I went on a bbw night as I'm a larger lady,fantastic club,now bmfc have moved in if I go back it will definitely be for the bmfc party

I will occasionally dress up in theme,eg a uniform as I have many lol but if I haven't got an outfit matching the theme,it's always optional,I don't worry about it,Aslong as it's something the guys find sexy Its all good

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

We prefer couples and Bi nights. Spent a week at Spice and to be honest the different theme every night was not really our thing.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Themed nights or special events wouldn't attract us at all, prefer a normal night or afternoon x

Those where I can meet hot younger guys

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Singles nights

We've always found busy themed nights don't equal fun, we always found quieter more intimate nights tend to be more relaxed and naughty

Ones where it's not just couples and single women as I find them boring

[Removed by poster at 27/05/17 12:52:03]

We prefer a normal afternoon or evening with mixed couples and singles

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

See, this is why running a club is complicated!! lol Everyone likes different things

We try and offer lots of different events, themed and non themed, singles, couples, under 39's bdsm, gay, lesbian, bi, fuckfests, GG, curvy parties...the variety goes on and on. We came to the conclusion years ago that we can't please everybody all the time, but offering a wide variety across the month is the best way to offer something to everyone. If that fails, the NW area is saturated with clubs, so if we don't offer what people are looking for, I can almost guarantee that one of the other clubs will and I will guide them in that direction.

On a personal level, as a swinger, I prefer the not so busy nights, so we can chat and get to know people more before playing. Themed or not, we're not bothered as most of the time, the themes are not compulsory anyway.

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"We prefer a normal afternoon or evening with mixed couples and singles"
This is our preference too, with the occasional special event or themed night that appeals to us

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We go on different nights but are also regulars at all-girl club events

By *iscreet Unicorn OP   Woman  over a year ago

Windsor-ish

These are all brilliant responses

I do like themed parties but much preferred mixed events as couples and single lady nights are just dull. If your part of a couple that likes to go off an play on your own as well as together these nights are no good for the guys.

Mind you guess that's why I've started running my own Kinky events! Every has fun

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Choice is of course primary. At Cupids we do our very best to cater for the needs, wants & desires of a broad section of the "swing" scene, not always easy. Themed events such as 70/80's always attract a good crowd & mix. Single ladies evenings bring a totally different experience.

In the end it's the enjoyment of an erotic environment, with fun & relaxed people in a safe non judgemental venue that makes for a great afternoon or evening.

All in all it's simply about the right people in the right place at the right time .

Cupids

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

All in all it's simply about the right people in the right place at the right time .

Cupids

Could've. Have put it better. A night depends on the people in it. Nothing else. Xx

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

[Removed by poster at 27/05/17 21:56:57]

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

"

Cupids

Could've. Have put it better. A night depends on the people in it. Nothing else. Xx "

We don't need circus acts in the background to have fun, real people want to meet real people not clowns.

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We tend to always attend couples and single female parties

"We avoid the events and just go on the normal days/nights. Not into dressing up etc."

Same for us

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

I avoid couples bored. I found that the bfs/hobbies are too protective and you can't approach any one for a chat or a introduction

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I avoid couples bored. I found that the bfs/hobbies are too protective and you can't approach any one for a chat or a introduction "

We don't tend to talk about our hobbies, maInly go for the sex.

"I look for events where single guys are welcomed and not limited, as I primarily am looking for single guys at clubs. Hence I rarely go out on a Saturday unless it's with a +1, as most places are couples nights on Saturdays.

I also love a dress up or themed evening, or something with a music theme I like.

And can't wait to get to the xtasia foam party! "

"Those where I can meet hot younger guys"

"I look for events where single guys are welcomed and not limited, as I primarily am looking for single guys at clubs. Hence I rarely go out on a Saturday unless it's with a +1, as most places are couples nights on Saturdays.

And can't wait to get to the xtasia foam party! "

You may like the VA on the 23rd June!

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"

I have been looking on here at all the events different clubs have and i wonder which pull you in and make you visit a club?

Thank you in advance!

WIFEY XX

*****************************Bi Tuesday's at Quest. The clue is in the event name lol

"

I tend to avoid themed parties these days as they get too busy to actually chat and get to know people also prefer nights where all allowed in...find couples nights very limiting as a single fem as most arrange to meet people there already...have spent many a couples night propping up the bar...and I'm no shrinking violet so it's not because I dont mingle..saying that i am going to the 80s theme night at chams on 17th June so we shall see...

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

greedy girl events mainly

We aren't into themed evenings. Mostly visit on couples and single women nights

- Mrs. J -

Events I'd be allowed to attend - AbFabs usually don't allow single men at theirs.

By *urvy-liciousWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

Thank you in advance!

WIFEY XX

"

not a singing man like a working mans club !!!! for sure

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

If bi/gay/tv nights are a "theme" ... that's what I look for. Club nights that are active about ensuring that all sexualities are welcome to indulge witbout judgement.

V x

We just look for nights where single guys are welcome, the idea of theme nights and fancy dress strike fear into my heart. The only "theme" we're into is kink nights.

» Add a new message to this topic