FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cupids Saturday 17th June

Cupids Saturday 17th June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else planning on attending on this night. Would be nice to break the ice with some people before we arrive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone?

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Anyone else planning on attending on this night. Would be nice to break the ice with some people before we arrive. "

Hi - we are hoping that others will come back to you. In the meantime Cupids look forward to welcoming you. Xx

"Anyone else planning on attending on this night. Would be nice to break the ice with some people before we arrive.

Hi - we are hoping that others will come back to you. In the meantime Cupids look forward to welcoming you. Xx"

Awwww thank you Cupids. We cannot wait to meet you and your clientele. See you soon xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thinking of trying this club but on Friday 9th will be my first time in coming with my fb x any advice

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

It's possibly worth looking at the club reviews & those that have verified the club & those that "fit" your tastes - introduce yourself via a message. This may help you break the ice & ease your way into the club. However we pride ourselves on being non cliche & see many many new couples & singles week after week. Hope to see you soon xx Bruce

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's possibly worth looking at the club reviews & those that have verified the club & those that "fit" your tastes - introduce yourself via a message. This may help you break the ice & ease your way into the club. However we pride ourselves on being non cliche & see many many new couples & singles week after week. Hope to see you soon xx Bruce "
Thanks will be coming with my fb so we can at least chat with each other the club reviews are great so can't wait to see for myself x

Only 2 days till our visit. Anyone else planning on going

By *nspiring pairCouple  over a year ago

London

Hi guys, we are heading to cupids this evening. It's one of our favourite clubs. Be nice to meet you both xx

» Add a new message to this topic