FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia dress-down night

Xtasia dress-down night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ump.n.Grind OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We hear it a few times when going to Xtasia is that the barrier to getting into the fun is that people are fully clothed and makes it more a social setting than playful. (This is no criticism as the way the club is ATM as it is amazing!)

There are some adventurous individuals who dress-down but we were wondering what the forum thought to having a night soly for cpls in underwear or towels?

Or would people be more likely to dress down if there was a discount upon entrance? Or even tax on wearing clothes hahah

Has this even been done before, if so did it work??

*This post is for a discussion and not trying to change the way the brill team run things *

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As most people go because it's a nightclub feel and not compulsory to dress up or down possibly trial an area like the main playrooms once a month where it is dress down only...

No towels though, such an unattractive look, boxers/pants/knickers/lingerie/pvc/latex/leather/kink/naked etc still gives plenty of options ...

xx

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Anything but towels please

Towels, white socks and flip flops, sexiest outfit ever lol.

Yes I agree a dress down area is always a good idea.

The best way is to have both options that way everyone is happy.

Love _tasia!

I also enjoy the club aspect arrive in a sexy little black dress then change into playwear after social and flirting for a few hours.

A naked room sounds fantastic I'm in there like swimwear, I bet I'm first to strip! Mmmmm

It's getting hot in here op

Gloucester

"Love _tasia!

I also enjoy the club aspect arrive in a sexy little black dress then change into playwear after social and flirting for a few hours.

A naked room sounds fantastic I'm in there like swimwear, I bet I'm first to strip! Mmmmm

It's getting hot in here op "

In there like swimwear! Hahah

Gloucester

"As most people go because it's a nightclub feel and not compulsory to dress up or down possibly trial an area like the main playrooms once a month where it is dress down only...

No towels though, such an unattractive look, boxers/pants/knickers/lingerie/pvc/latex/leather/kink/naked etc still gives plenty of options ...

xx"

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Interesting debate, we'll keep watching in to see what folks think, but lots of other stuff to consider like, location of lockers, local competition, do we really want to make ourselves too similar? etc. and the fact that so many folks like the club, because we don't do it. There's always two sides!

"We hear it a few times when going to Xtasia is that the barrier to getting into the fun is that people are fully clothed and makes it more a social setting than playful. (This is no criticism as the way the club is ATM as it is amazing!)

There are some adventurous individuals who dress-down but we were wondering what the forum thought to having a night soly for cpls in underwear or towels?

Or would people be more likely to dress down if there was a discount upon entrance? Or even tax on wearing clothes hahah

Has this even been done before, if so did it work??

*This post is for a discussion and not trying to change the way the brill team run things *"

I like the dress up. Undress up and i like the club. Just shame the hottub is hiding downstairs.

Having a dress down day would make the club more attractive to us as we only like dress down clubs but i doubt we would come anyway because we have 2 great clubs we go to already.

By *XHNHWoman  over a year ago

Stokeish...

I've always ended up fairly dressed down at some point in the night!

To be honest, my Xtasia outfits are pretty much the same as what is wear to chams anyway, I can't stand masses of men in towels though!

I like men in towels

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

This is why we would sooner go to _tasia than chams as there is no pressure to undress

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We love the "spa" facilities at chams so never wear more than a towel so _tasia probably wouldn't suit us but it has a great reputation just as it is.

By *ootiefruityCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere in the middle

We love the club as it is too and it's a massive appeal to us that people aren't walking around in towels

"We love the "spa" facilities at chams so never wear more than a towel so _tasia probably wouldn't suit us but it has a great reputation just as it is."

"We love the club as it is too and it's a massive appeal to us that people aren't walking around in towels "

agree its nice to see men and women make an effort of what to wear

We are looking at going to a club for the first time and like the look of _tasia as it is like a nightclub with lots of added bonuses. As such for our first time we like the idea of being clothed and just experiencing some playful banter without the heaviness of dressing down and the straight jump into the realm of swinging. No doubt will probably update this post after we been as could have different views then lol x x

"As most people go because it's a nightclub feel and not compulsory to dress up or down possibly trial an area like the main playrooms once a month where it is dress down only...

xx"

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I like it bcz you're not forced to dress down. I wouldn't go as much if you had to dress down. I like it has a night club feel but with the added bonus of great music and if you want to have a play then you can. Me being in a towel or just boxers has no baring on whether I play or not play. Thays down the type of people hun the club and if I like the look of anyone.

By *wankCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

We've only been to _tasia twice, but we love the fact you can wear what you want (or as little as you want!)

It's a night out for us, so we like getting dressed up

I think it's in keeping with the relaxed atmosphere of the club, do what you want, wear what you want x

» Add a new message to this topic