FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA registration

VA registration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unsurreycouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

We have applied online for registration to the VA and this has been confirmed. Does anyone know if that is sufficient or do they still require proof of ID etc to be shown on the night?

We don`t want to get all the way there and have any issues.

Thanks all..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

It's usual for you to be asked for id on your first time arte don't the club I believe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should have been given a membership reference use that when you go there , they only ask for your first name at the desk . You will then be given a tour if it's your first visit

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

As a Private Members Club, The Vanilla Alternative needs to have details of everyone attending. Photo ID is required just on the first visit to confirm the photo matches the person and the details on the online registration match the ID.

By *unsurreycouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

Many thanks all for the info.

"As a Private Members Club, The Vanilla Alternative needs to have details of everyone attending. Photo ID is required just on the first visit to confirm the photo matches the person and the details on the online registration match the ID."

I came to VA FoF a couple of years ago, actually 2014 I think, but not been since. I'm sure I registered then. Is there a way to find out if it's still valid or if I did at all please as thinking of coming to an event soon. Many thanks.

"As a Private Members Club, The Vanilla Alternative needs to have details of everyone attending. Photo ID is required just on the first visit to confirm the photo matches the person and the details on the online registration match the ID.

I came to VA FoF a couple of years ago, actually 2014 I think, but not been since. I'm sure I registered then. Is there a way to find out if it's still valid or if I did at all please as thinking of coming to an event soon. Many thanks."

I believe single females and couples can register at the club.

As with all things to do with swing clubs, if you're in any doubt, give them a call and ask. They don't want hassles at the front desk, or to turn away new customers, any more than you do so they'll be happy to clarify.

» Add a new message to this topic