FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sex club in Plymouth area

Sex club in Plymouth area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

We've just had a fantastic time in a club down in the southwest, but we were wondering if it might be possible to set up something similar in the Plymouth area, seeing as there is nothing down this way.

My question to you all is what sort of licence do you need if any? And are there any people down in deepest darkest Devon and Cornwall who would be interested if we set one up?

Many thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

There used to be a club in Plympton but I think you may have difficulties trying to start something up again as I think the council may not be favourable.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like you say there isn't anything in Plymouth. Its strange really when the council turn a blind eye to the prostitutes in the red light district, but do everything in their powers to shut down a small discrete club on an industrial estate.

Steamers Quay in Torquay and Secrets near Totnes are both very good though.

I used to go Unit 18 a fair bit until it shut. Plymouth has a gay sauna so I can't imagine the council being that much against it if in a discreet location maybe

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I used to go Unit 18 a fair bit until it shut. Plymouth has a gay sauna so I can't imagine the council being that much against it if in a discreet location maybe "

Don`t you believe it! There are many towns and cities that have gay clubs but wouldn`t entertain a swinger`s club. Liverpool is a good example!

Unit 18 was seedy as hell. I'm glad they shut it down.

» Add a new message to this topic