FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Fetish theme nights

Fetish theme nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousduos OP   Couple  over a year ago

St Leonards

Hi all, firstly just want to say what a great site this is and as a new couple here we've chatted to some really lovely welcoming people already and looking forward to making some new friends, so big thank you so far!

On Monday we had a naughty boudoir photoshoot and L absolutely loved being tied up and played with and she is really keen to try out more of the same, does anyone know of any club nights in the south east area that do this and a brief note about what it's like? Thanks in advance for any help xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iratedave2Man  over a year ago

dartford

Club Xs at dv8 in medway. Last friday of the month, so tomorrow! .small club people respectful. Details on the kinky England web site.

By *uriousduos OP   Couple  over a year ago

St Leonards

Thanks very much, not sure we would be able to make it Friday but will look it up and see when we can make it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It really depends on who will be at the club. There is also O&I at Eurekas 2nd and 3rd Sunday. My suggestion would be to look into whether there is a local peer rope group. There is one in Sutton. You may also want to look up the south coast shibari group.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It really depends on who will be at the club. There is also O&I at Eurekas 2nd and 3rd Sunday. My suggestion would be to look into whether there is a local peer rope group. There is one in Sutton. You may also want to look up the south coast shibari group."

We attended O&L about a year or so ago and quite honestly it was awful. The noise was incredible and it looked more like a chimps tea party than a fetish event. Needless to say we have never returned.

» Add a new message to this topic