FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Thinking of going to Eureka's any advice/ tips/ suggestions for a newb?

Thinking of going to Eureka's any advice/ tips/ suggestions for a newb?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never been to a swingers club, and thinking of breaking the ice and going this weekend. Heard Eureka's is good so was just wondering if there's any advice or tips for a new comer looking to go? Cheers fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey,

were new to clubs too and have booked to go on the 12th Aug

"Never been to a swingers club, and thinking of breaking the ice and going this weekend. Heard Eureka's is good so was just wondering if there's any advice or tips for a new comer looking to go? Cheers fabbers "

Hi I go a lot. Just be respectful and non pushy. Friendly. Talk to both of the couple. Not just lady. You be fine. Check on clubs page which tells you events. Its couples and single lady Friday so you can't go. Party night Saturday

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Never been to a swingers club, and thinking of breaking the ice and going this weekend. Heard Eureka's is good so was just wondering if there's any advice or tips for a new comer looking to go? Cheers fabbers

Hi I go a lot. Just be respectful and non pushy. Friendly. Talk to both of the couple. Not just lady. You be fine. Check on clubs page which tells you events. Its couples and single lady Friday so you can't go. Party night Saturday "

Thankyou, I'll keep that in mind

"Never been to a swingers club, and thinking of breaking the ice and going this weekend. Heard Eureka's is good so was just wondering if there's any advice or tips for a new comer looking to go? Cheers fabbers

Hi I go a lot. Just be respectful and non pushy. Friendly. Talk to both of the couple. Not just lady. You be fine. Check on clubs page which tells you events. Its couples and single lady Friday so you can't go. Party night Saturday

Thankyou, I'll keep that in mind "

I'm there with a friend on Saturday can always say hello

» Add a new message to this topic