FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA newbies

VA newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edsNewCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedford

Hi all, recently joined the VA and are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to visit for the first time.

Any fellow fabbers/members have any advice or encouragement to calm our nerves and fuel our excitement, or possibly things we should know prior to going..?

Lot's of questions, but I'm sure all will become clear soon enough..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Have fun. It's a nice place, owners are really nice. Our first time was awesome and there's no pressure to play etc

In fact we left on our first visit kicking ourselves that we didn't have the balls to shag the arse's off a particular couple lol

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's a great and classy club that is clean and comfortable, has great play areas (although they are all open and there are no private rooms), a hot tub to die for - friendly welcoming staff who will gladly show you round and answer any questions etc.

Depends what you're looking for as to best night to go - if you're only interested in couples then Saturday is couples/single females only - Friday they allow a small number of single guys in also.

General advice would be go along and treat it as a social - they have a good social area with a reasonably priced bar - be prepared to chat to people and see where that leads.

Have a great time

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

We had lots of first timers at the club last night and the feedback at the end of the night was all very positive. It's a really laid back and chilled out environment where everyone is really friendly. No pressure, no expectations, it's a place where you can have fun in a wonderful adult playground with a massive hot tub and well stocked licensed bar. We look forward to welcoming you to the club very soon.

Bedford

Do they have showers in the club itself..?

Is it ok to take toys, or a bag thereof into the play areas..?

Bedford

"We had lots of first timers at the club last night and the feedback at the end of the night was all very positive. It's a really laid back and chilled out environment where everyone is really friendly. No pressure, no expectations, it's a place where you can have fun in a wonderful adult playground with a massive hot tub and well stocked licensed bar. We look forward to welcoming you to the club very soon."

Have read a few forums and checked their website, just trying to learn a little more so we can hit the floor running so to speak..!

Kettering

"Do they have showers in the club itself..?

Is it ok to take toys, or a bag thereof into the play areas..? "

There are 2 showers near the hot tub and yes, it's OK to bring toys with you.

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

This was the first club I went to and the one I like to keep returning to despite having tried several others.

Red.

Bedford

"This was the first club I went to and the one I like to keep returning to despite having tried several others.

Red."

Well I hope you return when we visit.. - Loving your pics

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"This was the first club I went to and the one I like to keep returning to despite having tried several others.

Red.

Well I hope you return when we visit.. - Loving your pics"

Thanks

We might be there on Saturday, it's been too long! Have fun when you do go

Bedford

Red.

Well I hope you return when we visit.. - Loving your pics

Thanks

We might be there on Saturday, it's been too long! Have fun when you do go"

Hoping to go Saturday too if we can get a sitter, and we'll certainly try to have fun, even if only putting on a show for any other interested parties..

By *egem07Couple  over a year ago

Biddenham

Fantastic place, no pressures , bar area separate to play rooms and jacuzzi,book a room upstairs to stay. Even a window you can view into one play room area,just to get you in the mood. Have fun x

By *ouplefun1632Couple  over a year ago

andover

Great club, very relaxed and great atmosphere. So good in fact that that on the our ever first visit when we went to see what swinging was all about we done a full swap with a couple we are great friends with now. Xxx

Kettering

"Fantastic place, no pressures , bar area separate to play rooms and jacuzzi,book a room upstairs to stay. Even a window you can view into one play room area,just to get you in the mood. Have fun x "

Unfortunately with the revamp of the main playroom a couple of months ago, the window you mentioned is no longer but on the plus side we now have a glory hole facility for both ladies and guys.

Bedford

Loving the sound.. Can't wait to visit..

Just mailed the owners again as had a question about the registration pages, we're registered but it said something about a code..?

Kettering

"Loving the sound.. Can't wait to visit..

Just mailed the owners again as had a question about the registration pages, we're registered but it said something about a code..?"

Apologies for delay in replying to registrations. Clearing up after the Festival of Fun and events on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday have reduced time in the office but all should be sorted during this coming week. It would also be no problem if, for whatever reason, you don't receive a code. Just arrive at reception on your first visit and we can get things sorted from there. Remember you will need to bring photo ID.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've been half a dozen times - and will continue to do so. Does vary from night to night, as all clubs do. One night it can feel 'clicky' and a little unfriendly and another there can be lots of lovely social times - not to mention sexy fun. Best advice from us would be to not hide away at the back of the room, but stay at the bar once you get a drink and you'll find yourselves chatting with various people. Steed (If he's who we think he is) will greet you very warmly at the door and make you feel like you belong there. Also a great guy to chat to at various points during the night. Best place to get to know others is the hot tub if you find yourselves struggling - it tends to break the ice with others and you can often find yourselves chatting in a group quite quickly. Just be careful not to be too closed off if you're nervous as there's every chance folks will think you'd prefer to be left to yourselves and want to be respectful. In a nutshell it's partly up to you as to how good the night ends up being. Good luck and hope to see you there - it's one of the best places.

The hot tub is really big and lovely .. we would spend a lot of time in there .. its a lovely club I am sure you will love it x

Bedford

"Loving the sound.. Can't wait to visit..

Just mailed the owners again as had a question about the registration pages, we're registered but it said something about a code..?

Apologies for delay in replying to registrations. Clearing up after the Festival of Fun and events on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday have reduced time in the office but all should be sorted during this coming week. It would also be no problem if, for whatever reason, you don't receive a code. Just arrive at reception on your first visit and we can get things sorted from there. Remember you will need to bring photo ID."

Thanks, it wasn't a criticism, we can see you've been busy

Will remember our licenses and be with you soon

And thanks for all the other feedback.. Keep it coming..

I'm looking to visit here as well

luton

"Fantastic place, no pressures , bar area separate to play rooms and jacuzzi,book a room upstairs to stay. Even a window you can view into one play room area,just to get you in the mood. Have fun x

Unfortunately with the revamp of the main playroom a couple of months ago, the window you mentioned is no longer but on the plus side we now have a glory hole facility for both ladies and guys."

Ha Ha... we remember that window. Had a seating area underneath it. I think we may have had a complaint about hubby looking threw it, as Lexi the hostess came round to see what was going on etc

The thing was hubby and I was having a play and he stood up for a blow job hence why he ended up facing the window lol....

Mrs A

X

luton

Ps.... does anyone know if those closed play areas require booking?

They was always busy. Must remember to ask the next time we go!

"Ps.... does anyone know if those closed play areas require booking?

They was always busy. Must remember to ask the next time we go!"

hi...there aren't any closed play areas at VA it's all open

luton

hi...there aren't any closed play areas at VA it's all open"

You have the back room with curtains in the doorways, from either end.

But there was a room that had the window to it just off of the room mentioned above.

Rest are all open, next to jacuzzi and couples room off of the bar area.

So... what is that room with the window?... thought it was a private, pre booked, play area tbh.

I am myself working up to attending the bi night. One day...

By *eepSatisfactionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

You'll love it !!!!

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"We've been half a dozen times - and will continue to do so. Does vary from night to night, as all clubs do. One night it can feel 'clicky' and a little unfriendly and another there can be lots of lovely social times - not to mention sexy fun. Best advice from us would be to not hide away at the back of the room, but stay at the bar once you get a drink and you'll find yourselves chatting with various people. Steed (If he's who we think he is) will greet you very warmly at the door and make you feel like you belong there. Also a great guy to chat to at various points during the night. Best place to get to know others is the hot tub if you find yourselves struggling - it tends to break the ice with others and you can often find yourselves chatting in a group quite quickly. Just be careful not to be too closed off if you're nervous as there's every chance folks will think you'd prefer to be left to yourselves and want to be respectful. In a nutshell it's partly up to you as to how good the night ends up being. Good luck and hope to see you there - it's one of the best places."

Wasn't Steed the chap with the bowler hat? Lol agree with the advice above, be friendly, be chatty relax and let people know you'd like to talk and more. Otherwise the folks are so polite they wont barge in but assume you want to be alone.....like Marlena Dietrich? Lol

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

hi...there aren't any closed play areas at VA it's all open

You have the back room with curtains in the doorways, from either end.

But there was a room that had the window to it just off of the room mentioned above.

Rest are all open, next to jacuzzi and couples room off of the bar area.

So... what is that room with the window?... thought it was a private, pre booked, play area tbh."

Don't recall any private rooms, but the mood lighting and decor allow privacy with the bonus of discrete watching and showing off. For those wanting more intimacy there is the couples only room, turn right as you come in from reception. Either way have fun.......

Kettering

"We've been half a dozen times - and will continue to do so. Does vary from night to night, as all clubs do. One night it can feel 'clicky' and a little unfriendly and another there can be lots of lovely social times - not to mention sexy fun. Best advice from us would be to not hide away at the back of the room, but stay at the bar once you get a drink and you'll find yourselves chatting with various people. Steed (If he's who we think he is) will greet you very warmly at the door and make you feel like you belong there. Also a great guy to chat to at various points during the night. Best place to get to know others is the hot tub if you find yourselves struggling - it tends to break the ice with others and you can often find yourselves chatting in a group quite quickly. Just be careful not to be too closed off if you're nervous as there's every chance folks will think you'd prefer to be left to yourselves and want to be respectful. In a nutshell it's partly up to you as to how good the night ends up being. Good luck and hope to see you there - it's one of the best places.

Wasn't Steed the chap with the bowler hat? Lol agree with the advice above, be friendly, be chatty relax and let people know you'd like to talk and more. Otherwise the folks are so polite they wont barge in but assume you want to be alone.....like Marlena Dietrich? Lol"

The bowler hat and brolly get left at home on VA nights!

We will mirror the hat most people have said. This is a lovely club and the best we have been to. Play areas nice and open (so sexy watching what everyone gets up to).

We have played with one couple and met them there a couple of times. Bar prices not too bad either.

Enjoy!

Bedford

"We will mirror the hat most people have said. This is a lovely club and the best we have been to. Play areas nice and open (so sexy watching what everyone gets up to).

We have played with one couple and met them there a couple of times. Bar prices not too bad either.

Enjoy!"

thanks again, eagerly awaiting our first visit.. Bring on the fun..!

Hope to see you there at some point

By *eds10Couple  over a year ago

Raunds

Cant praise VA enough, we love it. Don't go as often as we would like though. Only advice we could give is go with the flow, there's no pressure to do anything, but try to mingle at the bar. Our biggest downside is starting conversations with others, but we are learning from our mistakes.

Bedford

Doesn't look like we're going to be able to visit before the kids go back to school now..

But they say, good things come to those who wait..

Bedford

Right, think we're headed to VA on the 30th.. Who's going that night..?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm sure you will have a fantastic time when you go. Years ago it was my first club to and I've never looked back. I will be there tomorrow for their MILF club daytime party.

By *herrybaby114Couple  over a year ago

Luton

"Right, think we're headed to VA on the 30th.. Who's going that night..?"

We shoukd be there -)

Anyone attending this Friday?

We're hoping to be there

By *unFabMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Not sure if it's just me but when registering as a single male, the auto fill address doesn't come up with anything... I tried a few weeks ago same problem

"We're hoping to be there"
hopefully I see you there x

» Add a new message to this topic