FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Advice for newbies at quest

Advice for newbies at quest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ing and Daisy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We are thinking about going to quest this weekend and are nervous. We are fairly new to the scene but have Never been to a club before so don't know what to expect.

We need some advice for newbies lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Leeds

?

Leeds

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

It is a good club.. in the bar area it is very social and you can stay clothed but if you go through to the play area men must wear towel etc. and ladies sexy outfits. Some nice rooms and the hot tub is usually busy.. sure you will enjoy as there is no pressure at all to do anything.

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Just be yourself, youll be fine x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quest is a lovely club. Tell the owners (Jo and Dave) you are new and they will be very accommodating.

I would say just relax, treat it as a normal night without any sexual expectations. Be honest about being new to anyone you chat too. Everyone at quest is lovely and friendly

You will have an amazing time!

Leeds

Cheers guys. Have you seen people not play ok first visit ? It's the pressure thing for the mrs

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Your not forced to play. Take things at your pace

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

In every swingers club, you don't have to play, everyone has to learn to crawl before they walk, I didn't even know what to say to the ladies when I started , I was green but I liked the environment and I asked one of the ladies for help and she taught me what to say, she fucked me afterwards but I was very greatful to her because I was green.I learnt quickly and gained experience.

Leeds

Thanks again. Seem we may have got the wrong idea. We thought be lots of touchie feely guys touching without permission and people putting pressure. Then started to read reviews. Everyone was having fun. So looking into it further and as newbies very nervous even to walk through the door lol. But you guys are helping thanks

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

At Quest you can sit fully clothed in the bar all night, just chatting. It is clean, stylish and modern. There is absolutely no pressure to even go into any of the playrooms at all. Take the plunge and Im sure you will be glad you did

Sally

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

In the cinema room in Quest on couples night, there are loads of couples just playing by themselves, not swapping.

At any club you aren't going to get jumped on, 99% of the time people are almost overcautious about offending. Highly unlikely you'll get unwanted attention.

Just relax and have fun. At Quest you can walk round the corridor and just look in the playrooms, you'll gain confidence and relax.

By *appysunflowerWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have to say I totally love Quest

As others have said let the staff know you haven't been before and they will show you are etc

One thing for sure relax and chat to people too

"Quest is a lovely club. Tell the owners (Jo and Dave) you are new and they will be very accommodating.

I would say just relax, treat it as a normal night without any sexual expectations. Be honest about being new to anyone you chat too. Everyone at quest is lovely and friendly

You will have an amazing time! "

This

We were just like you a few weeks ago. Really nervous, didn't know what to expect, etc. We actually went on a Friday afternoon for the first few visits, partly due to work/family commitments, but mostly to check it all out while it's not busy. Depends what you're looking for, but it suited us, as it had a high proportion of single men (one of Tinks' fantasies). Everyone was really friendly, polite, not pushy at all. We happily sat at the bar chatting to different people, before venturing into the play rooms with a couple of guys.

The staff are great, and if you tell them you're new you'll get a guided tour of the place. You'll be well looked after, and given a really friendly welcome. Just go with an open mind, and enjoy yourselves. By the time you're half way home you'll be wondering when you can go back again

Hey guys,

We are going to go for the first time on Saturday. We have been to a couple of other clubs, but never Quest before. What night do you plan on going?

We have always found the other clubs we visited really welcoming and helpful, especially on the first visit and I'm sure Quest will be the same.

By *appysunflowerWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

There's a themed beach party next Friday to kick start the bank holiday weekend

Come down then too

"There's a themed beach party next Friday to kick start the bank holiday weekend

Come down then too "

My Friday night planned

"There's a themed beach party next Friday to kick start the bank holiday weekend

Come down then too

My Friday night planned "

Oooh, ours too. First evening visit too.

» Add a new message to this topic