FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Attic derby

Attic derby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wots it like in attic derby Friday afternoon never been ? thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

I think its a great club, but no idea what its like on a Friday afternoon! Srry, just thought I would say! lol

By *appyman25402 peanutsMan  over a year ago

North Wales

HI Friday and Monday are bi and t/v day's so if that is your thing you will be fine.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Daytime at the attic are normally just the cinema that's open. Friday and Monday daytime is tgirl and admirers day so if this isn't your thing I would suggest a different day or an evening.

I've not been daytime because I prefer to go when the whole club is open. I go Friday or Saturday evenings. Fridays are usually quieter but always enjoyable.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And is there many single ladies that go Friday nite

By *ruckmate3Couple (MM)  over a year ago

South Normanton

We would like to know what friday evening is like as were a bi male couple but not sure if were allowed in on friday ?

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

"We would like to know what friday evening is like as were a bi male couple but not sure if were allowed in on friday ? "

The great thing about this club is its for everyone, straight, bi, t girls, everyone and I believe that's on pretty much every night. They do have a website where days should be listed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We would like to know what friday evening is like as were a bi male couple but not sure if were allowed in on friday ?

The great thing about this club is its for everyone, straight, bi, t girls, everyone and I believe that's on pretty much every night. They do have a website where days should be listed."

Well if your there on 16th September. I would love to say hi xx

Leicester

"We would like to know what friday evening is like as were a bi male couple but not sure if were allowed in on friday ?

The great thing about this club is its for everyone, straight, bi, t girls, everyone and I believe that's on pretty much every night. They do have a website where days should be listed.

Well if your there on 16th September. I would love to say hi xx "

Unfortunately a date I'm unable to attend, hopefully you have a brilliant night though

Well if your there on 16th September. I would love to say hi xx

Unfortunately a date I'm unable to attend, hopefully you have a brilliant night though "

Hope fully will be a good night x

1stTime at a club and will be going as Chloe x so doubly nervous lol xx

Just got to make sure my hand doesn't shake to much to do my makeup lol xx

By *reman6976Man  over a year ago

Deeping St James

I'm thinking about a Saturday night and staying over. From the reviews I've seen it seems really friendly. Will be my first club visit.

By *etnfilthyCouple  over a year ago

bham

What is Thursday like? We have emailed them twice to see if greedy girls this week or not. We are meeting with another couple and all curious to try there with all the new rooms.

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

greedy girl nights are every second and fourth thursday evening, starting in september the first and third thursday night is bbw night.

By *rMrs KOCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Would be good if they had a greedy girls night on a sat as it's the only nights we can make

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I must say the attic is on my to do list this year before Xmas

By *woodiMan  over a year ago

notts

Hi been a few times and as a single guy, the other men seem VERY pushy and don't take the hint if a lady or couple say no .iv took a single lady and a couple with me and they did like it the men seem to come straight from work dirty clothes and even dirty hands !!!! But iv also been and had a blast so to me it's a bit hit and miss

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hi been a few times and as a single guy, the other men seem VERY pushy and don't take the hint if a lady or couple say no .iv took a single lady and a couple with me and they did like it the men seem to come straight from work dirty clothes and even dirty hands !!!! But iv also been and had a blast so to me it's a bit hit and miss "

I've been to the attic many times, both as a single lady and as part of a couple. I've never experienced pushy single men or anyone who doesn't take no well. If it was like that wouldn't keep going!

I've also not seen anyone looking dirty or like they've just came from work. I have seen some people who could have made more of an effort to look good (jeans and a t-shirt) but I choose not to interact with them, I would rather spend time with guys who have thought about impressing others.

It can definitely be a bit hit and miss though. Sometimes the club is packed and other times it's much less busy. I guess every club can be like this.

"Hi been a few times and as a single guy, the other men seem VERY pushy and don't take the hint if a lady or couple say no .iv took a single lady and a couple with me and they did like it the men seem to come straight from work dirty clothes and even dirty hands !!!! But iv also been and had a blast so to me it's a bit hit and miss "
i have to say the attic is one of only two clubs ive never had issues with guys being pushy... or not taking no for an answer.

Yes it's often single guy heavy but always found them respectful. And yes in the day people do pop in from work...

"What is Thursday like? We have emailed them twice to see if greedy girls this week or not. We are meeting with another couple and all curious to try there with all the new rooms."
not sure the whole club is open on Thursdays

Leicester

I always seems to miss these nights.

I'm glad they allow plenty of men in, that's what I go there for and gives me more of a choice. Far too many complain about the number of single men at this club, but I've never seen it as a problem and if people aren't interested then there's always the saying of "no thanks".

[Removed by poster at 02/09/17 11:40:30]

» Add a new message to this topic