FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Arrogance

Arrogance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALE OP   Couple  over a year ago

ROCHDALE

What is it that makes guys think because they have paid £20 on the door they are going to get sex straight away. You actually need to talk to people. Interact. If you want instant gratification.. Stay home and do it yourself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ncebittenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Couldn't put it better myself guys!

The guy didn't even speak to anyone, must have thought the 7 women in there were just going to line up for him! Doesn't work like that!

Keep up the fantastic work Decadence club xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Had one that followed me round along with another 3 guys, keep touching me and saying "your saving the best till last" and no I didn't play with him as he was so arrogant and entitled!

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALE OP   Couple  over a year ago

ROCHDALE

Its a shame because they spoil it for all the decent people in the club. And then to post a status calling the owner a bitch is just childish.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Its a shame because they spoil it for all the decent people in the club. And then to post a status calling the owner a bitch is just childish. "

It was steamer's quay in Torquay just to clarify and I was with a male friend

By *jr123Man  over a year ago

oldham

"What is it that makes guys think because they have paid £20 on the door they are going to get sex straight away. You actually need to talk to people. Interact. If you want instant gratification.. Stay home and do it yourself. "

It's the pricks like this that give us genuine singles a bad name. I've been to Decadance a few times now and I love it. I chat a lot but haven't played much as I don't want to be pushy

By *jr123Man  over a year ago

oldham

"Couldn't put it better myself guys!

The guy didn't even speak to anyone, must have thought the 7 women in there were just going to line up for him! Doesn't work like that!

Keep up the fantastic work Decadence club xx"

If you see me in Decadance, come say hi.

I'll be in tonight

» Add a new message to this topic