FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BMFC @ Dare to... 26/09/17

BMFC @ Dare to... 26/09/17

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Speaks for itself really. I haven't been since the first one so looking to condense a few weeks worth of meets into one night.

In other news, I've just invented a new cocktail that mixes Red Bull, Babba Roots, ginseng, guarana and a few other "secret" ingredients.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blimey I look forward to trying that cocktail later!

I'll await this cocktail handsome x

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

Wow... Seems everyone wants your cock.... tail

"Wow... Seems everyone wants your cock.... tail "

Sounds like he's going to be too busy to mix it though!

Wherever the party is!

"Wow... Seems everyone wants your cock.... tail "

Ohh...I see what you did there!

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

"Wow... Seems everyone wants your cock.... tail

Ohh...I see what you did there! "

I'm here all night....

Wherever the party is!

"Wow... Seems everyone wants your cock.... tail

Ohh...I see what you did there!

I'm here all night.... "

Lightweight. I'm here all week!

Wherever the party is!

A little concerned at the lack of male input on this thread. To be honest, I'm not the sexiest, best looking and I'm sure I don't have the biggest cock! If you think that I'm alright then wait till you see the rest of the guys that turn up!

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"A little concerned at the lack of male input on this thread. To be honest, I'm not the sexiest, best looking and I'm sure I don't have the biggest cock! If you think that I'm alright then wait till you see the rest of the guys that turn up! "

Even if it WAS only you there, the ladies wouldn't be disappointed - you'd be SHATTERED - but they wouldn't be disappointed

Wherever the party is!

"A little concerned at the lack of male input on this thread. To be honest, I'm not the sexiest, best looking and I'm sure I don't have the biggest cock! If you think that I'm alright then wait till you see the rest of the guys that turn up!

Even if it WAS only you there, the ladies wouldn't be disappointed - you'd be SHATTERED - but they wouldn't be disappointed "

Well...all but two or three would be!

I'm coming with a female friend

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I live in Cardiff & always thought of going but the £35 entry fee puts me off when ladies only pay a fiver,

I'd have to drive get a hotel so would be at least £120 night it's cheaper if I stay local ..I thinks to myself o

The cost I would say it's worth it, I've been as a single and a Couplw, hotels travel drinks easy a £100 night but it worth it for me

Cardiff

I'd have to find a female to go with then if it's that good, lol.

Wherever the party is!

"I live in Cardiff & always thought of going but the £35 entry fee puts me off when ladies only pay a fiver,

I'd have to drive get a hotel so would be at least £120 night it's cheaper if I stay local ..I thinks to myself o "

BMFC in Cardiff? Now THAT would be something! Dem Cardiff gals tho...

Cardiff

lol I hear you dude but too close to home I think....you know pissing on your own door step ha ha .

Here, There & Everywhere

"I live in Cardiff & always thought of going but the £35 entry fee puts me off when ladies only pay a fiver,

I'd have to drive get a hotel so would be at least £120 night it's cheaper if I stay local ..I thinks to myself o "

OR you could just drive home after the party and save yourself the hotel costs

Cardiff

Hmm long drive after a night out, I will come one day if I find a young lady to come with unless you are doing discount for good looking guys lol.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Hmm long drive after a night out, I will come one day if I find a young lady to come with unless you are doing discount for good looking guys lol."

I was thinking of coming down to BMFC at Bristol and driving 3 hours home after... an hour is nothing!

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I'd have to drive get a hotel so would be at least £120 night it's cheaper if I stay local ..I thinks to myself o

BMFC in Cardiff? Now THAT would be something! Dem Cardiff gals tho... "

I like your way of thinking young man....

B & M Bargains

[Removed by poster at 26/08/17 18:05:03]

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 26/08/17 18:09:45]

Swansea girls are better xx

Wherever the party is!

"lol I hear you dude but too close to home I think....you know pissing on your own door step ha ha ."

Well...anyway...if any lovely ladies would like to make the trek over to my home town, I'll be only too happy to welcome you into my local club. I all also have a bro who's a bit light on verifications, know what I mean?

Wherever the party is!

BMFC in Cardiff? Now THAT would be something! Dem Cardiff gals tho...

I like your way of thinking young man.... "

I've had nothing but good times with ladies from Wales. I don't see why that should change anytime soon...

Here, There & Everywhere

"Hmm long drive after a night out, I will come one day if I find a young lady to come with unless you are doing discount for good looking guys lol."

We give discounts to loyal members so maybe you will reap your rewards after you've showed your commitment

But all this 'when I find a lady to go with' talk concerns me. .. it could come across like you're using them to get cheap admission

Here, There & Everywhere

"Hmm long drive after a night out, I will come one day if I find a young lady to come with unless you are doing discount for good looking guys lol.

I was thinking of coming down to BMFC at Bristol and driving 3 hours home after... an hour is nothing!"

Now THAT'S dedication or should that be de-dick-ation

Wherever the party is!

"Hmm long drive after a night out, I will come one day if I find a young lady to come with unless you are doing discount for good looking guys lol.

I was thinking of coming down to BMFC at Bristol and driving 3 hours home after... an hour is nothing!

Now THAT'S dedication or should that be de-dick-ation "

Good thing your organisation skills are better than your pun delivery!

B & M Bargains

Good thing your organisation skills are better than your pun delivery! "

Haha stop picking on Helen seriously though if anyone knows any cheap hotels in the area I would prefer to stop over when I do eventually make the trip down I've wanted to visit Bristol for a while anyway, 2 birds 1 stone and that

Cardiff

Me do that never....but I bet it's been done before lol

Here, There & Everywhere

Haha stop picking on Helen seriously though if anyone knows any cheap hotels in the area I would prefer to stop over when I do eventually make the trip down I've wanted to visit Bristol for a while anyway, 2 birds 1 stone and that "

There's hotel links on the BMFC website

BMFC homepage - BMFC venues (drop down box to choose the venue) - hotel links

That info is there for everyone of the venues we use

B & M Bargains

Haha stop picking on Helen seriously though if anyone knows any cheap hotels in the area I would prefer to stop over when I do eventually make the trip down I've wanted to visit Bristol for a while anyway, 2 birds 1 stone and that

That info is there for everyone of the venues we use "

Thank helen, I had looked but still out of my price range maybe cos I was looking for it last minute. I best get saving my pennies and planning ahead

Wherever the party is!

That info is there for everyone of the venues we use

Thank helen, I had looked but still out of my price range maybe cos I was looking for it last minute. I best get saving my pennies and planning ahead "

I may be a bit slow here but is this a subtle hint that you're looking for a guy who will accommodate?

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Club has been known to allow guests to stay, for a small fee.

Just call and ask

Cam white men come to watch?

Here, There & Everywhere

"Cam white men come to watch?"

Of course but admission is by guest list so you need to get onto a guest list first

"Cam white men come to watch?

Of course but admission is by guest list so you need to get onto a guest list first "

Brill thanks I will see put my name down on the future

B & M Bargains

"I may be a bit slow here but is this a subtle hint that you're looking for a guy who will accommodate? "

Haha no I genuinely didn't mean that, but if I met someone the first time I go then I may be up for a stopover in the future

B & M Bargains

"Club has been known to allow guests to stay, for a small fee.

Just call and ask "

Thanks that's good to know, I'll check it out when I pick a date

Wherever the party is!

"Speaks for itself really. I haven't been since the first one so looking to condense a few weeks worth of meets into one night.

In other news, I've just invented a new cocktail that mixes Red Bull, Babba Roots, ginseng, guarana and a few other "secret" ingredients.

"

Amazing night. Again!

Is MR BMFC 2017! missing something here?? I have always said the north and the west of England have the best ladies and it's seems so my this tread MR BMFC is due a visit to the west damm its seem I might be missing out on a night here

Wherever the party is!

"Is MR BMFC 2017! missing something here?? I have always said the north and the west of England have the best ladies and it's seems so my this tread MR BMFC is due a visit to the west damm its seem I might be missing out on a night here "

Always a warm welcome for a quality guy!

"Is MR BMFC 2017! missing something here?? I have always said the north and the west of England have the best ladies and it's seems so my this tread MR BMFC is due a visit to the west damm its seem I might be missing out on a night here "

I would highly recommend it - I travelled a long way for the last one and it was well worth it!

Wherever the party is!

"Is MR BMFC 2017! missing something here?? I have always said the north and the west of England have the best ladies and it's seems so my this tread MR BMFC is due a visit to the west damm its seem I might be missing out on a night here

I would highly recommend it - I travelled a long way for the last one and it was well worth it! "

Here, There & Everywhere

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but our September party at DARE TO has been CANCELLED

Unfortunately the owners double booked the venue and will be hosting a Fetish Ball for the gay (LGBT) community

All BMFC members were informed via our weekly party newsletter (perks of being BMFC member) and the BMFC website was updated too

I also updated my profile on here - so apologies if anyone didn't see the information

Our next BRISTOL party is on 28th October and it's our HALLOWEEN night

It's gonna be a BUSY ONE so get your names on the guest list now

By *lacklondoner2kMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but our September party at DARE TO has been CANCELLED

Unfortunately the owners double booked the venue and will be hosting a Fetish Ball for the gay (LGBT) community

All BMFC members were informed via our weekly party newsletter (perks of being BMFC member) and the BMFC website was updated too

I also updated my profile on here - so apologies if anyone didn't see the information

It's gonna be a BUSY ONE so get your names on the guest list now "

Halloween BMFC night - even better!

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but our September party at DARE TO has been CANCELLED

Halloween BMFC night - even better! "

Yes this sounds great fun, we love to dress up

Here, There & Everywhere

Halloween BMFC night - even better!

Yes this sounds great fun, we love to dress up "

Fancy dress is NEVER compulsory but always encouraged

I can't wait for the Halloween night Looking forward to a fun night as always!! X

Here, There & Everywhere

"I can't wait for the Halloween night Looking forward to a fun night as always!! X"

A new forum post for our HALLOWEEN party can be found here https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/684368#message_14527798

» Add a new message to this topic