FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrel/Abfab 26

Kestrel/Abfab 26

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kestrels/Abfab info, chat, meet up, flirt thread

Tag in friends, welcome newbies

Please note the club is OPEN for business. If you need more info please google kestrel hydro or abfabparties.

There's a separate thread in this forum for their fetish evening under Heathrow Dungeon Zone

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Welcome

By *urse234Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

Tagging in x

Hi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope everybody has a great time on Monday!

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Tag

By *oreFunForAllCouple  over a year ago

Dumstable

It should be nice there on Monday.

27C

Looking forward to it.

@Afbabcouple69 If you would like the full facts about the current situation, can I suggest you contact the club direct and talk personally to one of the management team and not post rumours.

This has come from Management directly through us!

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Hi all

Hi james

Lovely day at kestrels ruined by someone deciding no to rip open my bag and steal my dinner! If you're reading this I hope it got stuck in your throat!

"Lovely day at kestrels ruined by someone deciding no to rip open my bag and steal my dinner! If you're reading this I hope it got stuck in your throat!"

Never understood some people who do that.. I've taken so many bottles of wine etc, have 1 glass and when I come back it's empty,

Absolute low life's, am due to visit again though!

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

"Hi james"

Hi

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Had a great 2 days at Kestrels. Another amazing bank holiday BBQ!! Just love this place with its friendly staff who work tirelessly to keep the place clean and running so smoothly. Thanks guys and dolls xxx

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Funday Sunday again with a great crowd what's not to like about Kestrels

"Funday Sunday again with a great crowd what's not to like about Kestrels "

It's one of the best places around!

Tagging in. This summer holiday feels like it's never ending!!!

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Absolutely brilliant weekend at Kestrels and a big thank you to all the staff who worked tirelessly to keep us fed and the place clean xx

Dumstable

Yesterday was the busiest we've ever seen it!

Hot day but a little too hot in the rooms and dungeon.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

"Absolutely brilliant weekend at Kestrels and a big thank you to all the staff who worked tirelessly to keep us fed and the place clean xx"

I second that.

The staff worked tirelessly to keep things running smoothly.

It is appreciated.

Thank you.

Cxx

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"Yesterday was the busiest we've ever seen it!

Hot day but a little too hot in the rooms and dungeon."

Well hopefully you'll return when it is a little cooler, it is why we opted for aircon yesterday.

But the more gorgeous kinky people the better

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

Tagging in xx

"Lovely day at kestrels ruined by someone deciding no to rip open my bag and steal my dinner! If you're reading this I hope it got stuck in your throat!

Never understood some people who do that.. I've taken so many bottles of wine etc, have 1 glass and when I come back it's empty,

Absolute low life's, am due to visit again though!"

you can now buy combination locks for you drinks

Im stopping in london this week was thinking about visiting a club . Think ill pay it a visit any day/evening better for a single newby male

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

sorry....what is a combination lock?

Dumstable

We showed them our combination bottle lock 4 weeks ago and told them where to get them from.

We've had a few drinks reduced by others over the years but the final rational was when we think a drink was spiked. Wife doesn't remember much about the evening at all and felt sick the next day despite only having 1/2 a bottle of wine.

The lock is like a cork then expands and locks the bottle unless you put your 4 digit combination in to unscrew it.

By *usty and LustyCouple  over a year ago

Fleet

Kestrels is looking so run down and tired inside, I guess the legal fees have prevented investment in the venue. A ring of steel is around the place to prevent the local enforcement agency in to close it, feels like it could be raided any day soon, shame, once was great but now clinging on to its past reputation.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Kestrels is looking so run down and tired inside, I guess the legal fees have prevented investment in the venue. A ring of steel is around the place to prevent the local enforcement agency in to close it, feels like it could be raided any day soon, shame, once was great but now clinging on to its past reputation."

You seem to really have it in for the club

Over the last two days there was a huge attendance with lots of people enjoying the Sunday bbq and facilities in the hot weather.

Kestrels continues to be a welcoming and well run club.

You've transferred your allegiance to Eurekas - enjoy the drive down their potholed road.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

"Kestrels is looking so run down and tired inside, I guess the legal fees have prevented investment in the venue. A ring of steel is around the place to prevent the local enforcement agency in to close it, feels like it could be raided any day soon, shame, once was great but now clinging on to its past reputation."

Please don't get offended, but I get the distinct impression from your last posts on the subject of Kestrels/Abfab you don't seem to be a fan of the venue.

Why?

I've been there fairly recently, yesterday in fact. There was no indication that the ring of steel exists because of the local enforcement agency breaking in to raid the place. BTW which local enforcement agency is this? You seem rather vague on this detail. Why should they be raided by them?

If this was the case,do you think that they would be so irresponsible to have a local enforcement agency raid with people in there?

If you want drip feed information,then could you provide some proof to back up these claims.

I was there yesterday and they work very hard to make it the place that people would visit time and time again.

I await your response on the matter.

@Afbabcouple69 If you would like the full facts about the current situation, can I suggest you contact the club direct and talk personally to one of the management team and not post rumours. Blocking the clubs profile will not stop your posts from reaching us as we have alot of loyal members that make us aware.

This has come from Management directly through us!

I believe that the huge amount of people that spent the Bank Holiday at Kestrels/Abfabs speaks volumes at how popular this venue actually is and that no matter what happens will support the club despite your vicious and vile rumours.

Good Luck at Eurekas!!

Fab day at Kestrels yesterday. Love going to this club and catching up with friends

Perhaps you should change your username

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Kestrels is looking so run down and tired inside, I guess the legal fees have prevented investment in the venue. A ring of steel is around the place to prevent the local enforcement agency in to close it, feels like it could be raided any day soon, shame, once was great but now clinging on to its past reputation.

You seem to really have it in for the club

Over the last two days there was a huge attendance with lots of people enjoying the Sunday bbq and facilities in the hot weather.

Kestrels continues to be a welcoming and well run club.

You've transferred your allegiance to Eurekas - enjoy the drive down their potholed road."

St Neots

"Kestrels is looking so run down and tired inside, I guess the legal fees have prevented investment in the venue. A ring of steel is around the place to prevent the local enforcement agency in to close it, feels like it could be raided any day soon, shame, once was great but now clinging on to its past reputation.

Perhaps you should change your username "

Yeh to moanandgroan

By *ingersmalloyMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Highly amusing you use the name kestrals when referring to the interior when is closed till six in the evening and opens as abfabs , maybe you didn't want to use that name as may have confused people using terms liked "old and tired" they could construe your talking about yourselves. Was at the club yesterday and was as ever clean , welcoming and enjoyable. Slagging a club that you don't like anymore sounds bitter and twisted

We are visiting tomorrrow daytime

Anyone from this thread going to be around?

Post for abfabcouple69

A message from The management of AbFabParties/Kestrel Hydro we have seen your messages.

They would like to invite you attend a meeting with them.

Please contact the club directly on the main phone number.

Russell the General Manager is waiting for your call.'

"We are visiting tomorrrow daytime

Anyone from this thread going to be around?"

Will be there from 2:30

"Post for abfabcouple69

A message from The management of AbFabParties/Kestrel Hydro we have seen your messages.

Russell the General Manager is waiting for your call.'"

"Please do not ignore our message and then block us.

We have invited you in to talk to us as you seem to have an issue with our venue. Please contact our manager. We have sent you his number.

Regards Kestrel Hydro/AbFabParties"

"Post for abfabcouple69

Russell the General Manager is waiting for your call.'

"Please do not ignore our message and then block us.

We have invited you in to talk to us as you seem to have an issue with our venue. Please contact our manager. We have sent you his number.

Regards Kestrel Hydro/AbFabParties""

It's a great venue. Nothing is perfect and maybe it doesn't suit everybody. Fortunately we love it and most of the people we know love it to!

We are just on our way back to Liverpool after spending 3 full days at Kestrels! It is our favourite club and we travel 200 miles whenever we can to get here! Please don't slag off this amazing place. Thank you to all the staff who are wonderful, so hard working and keep everywhere spotless. As well as providing a Bank Holiday BBQ like no other We wish you were closer to us but we will see you again as soon as we get the chance.

Who is going today

Just had an email (as most of you probably have too!) to say that over the Bank Hol weekend, well over over 800 people attended the club!

WOW if that is not proof that the club is going from strength to strength and showing that it is possibly THE best club in London then that is it!!!! Footfall means EVERYTHING rather than words

Just back from a great two days in abfabs and kestrels never seen it so busy and still kept spotless we had amazing fun and as usual met some great people cant wait to return this club keeps raising the bar

By *ornymmMan  over a year ago

Herts

Had a nice day sunday , bbq was awesome weather was great & every one I chatted to was lovely , thinking of a return Friday any one thinking of going weather looking good

We are quite often at kestrels, but this weekends BBQ was one of the best it was packed well run the food was excellent and a lot of fun people all having a great time, the staff worked their nadgers off to keep it going well done all. T&L

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Had an amazing time Monday, Kestrels never disappoints.

Not been for about a year but my last recollections of the inside were they had taken down the wall between the dance and seating area, and then changed the seating area to group the seats. Made it much more open and social. The only thing I can remember thinking needed replacing was the liner for the pool but you're probably talking thousands to replace it. My preference is when it's kestrels and I must get back there sometime soon x

Fun and naughty visit today

I was there today. Pretty bored of it to be honest. So cliquey.

St Neots

Did you try and stike up any sort of conversation with anybody ???

Yes, I did.

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

"I was there today. Pretty bored of it to be honest. So cliquey."

It's a shame you feel like that. I've always found it friendly

"I was there today. Pretty bored of it to be honest. So cliquey.

It's a shame you feel like that. I've always found it friendly "

AbFabs/Kestrels can be stunningly unwelcoming at times, if you're a single man. There have been several times I've been there when every single person I've tried to talk to has refused to even return a simple hello. Many look offended that I dared to speak in their presence.

By *anillaguyMan  over a year ago

Kingston

AbFabs/Kestrels can be stunningly unwelcoming at times, if you're a single man. There have been several times I've been there when every single person I've tried to talk to has refused to even return a simple hello. Many look offended that I dared to speak in their presence."

Although the club may have certain issues, as many do, being an unwelcoming or unfriendly place is most definitely not one of them.

Having visited it on many occasions, either as a single guy or with company, I have never failed to engage in conversation with someone, indeed many times with multiple persons while there.

It is unfortunate that this has been your experience but it seems startlingly unfair to make such a sweeping and negative statement.

"We are just on our way back to Liverpool after spending 3 full days at Kestrels! It is our favourite club and we travel 200 miles whenever we can to get here! Please don't slag off this amazing place. Thank you to all the staff who are wonderful, so hard working and keep everywhere spotless. As well as providing a Bank Holiday BBQ like no other We wish you were closer to us but we will see you again as soon as we get the chance. "

The place won't be the same without those golden shoes lol

I wished I could of made Sunday as well, sound like it was a great day too.

But now that our British summer is on its last legs, what ever will I do with myself?

"I wished I could of made Sunday as well, sound like it was a great day too.

But now that our British summer is on its last legs, what ever will I do with myself?"

Kestrels is open all year!

Bedfordshire

But now that our British summer is on its last legs, what ever will I do with myself?"

Bring a brush to mine...

Hi all thinking of going but very nervous

AbFabs/Kestrels can be stunningly unwelcoming at times, if you're a single man. There have been several times I've been there when every single person I've tried to talk to has refused to even return a simple hello. Many look offended that I dared to speak in their presence.

Although the club may have certain issues, as many do, being an unwelcoming or unfriendly place is most definitely not one of them.

Having visited it on many occasions, either as a single guy or with company, I have never failed to engage in conversation with someone, indeed many times with multiple persons while there.

It is unfortunate that this has been your experience but it seems startlingly unfair to make such a sweeping and negative statement. "

Hardly unfair. My statement was completely accurate. More often than not, when I go there I'm treated like I have some obvious communicable disease.

In fairness, it's not really the club that's the issue, the facilities and staff have always been fine in my experience. It's the clientele that's the problem.

It is unfortunate that this has been your experience but it seems startlingly unfair to make such a sweeping and negative statement.

Hardly unfair. My statement was completely accurate. More often than not, when I go there I'm treated like I have some obvious communicable disease.

In fairness, it's not really the club that's the issue, the facilities and staff have always been fine in my experience. It's the clientele that's the problem."

Looking at your verifications you have had success there, so the clientele can't be the problem!

"*edited for length*

Looking at your verifications you have had success there, so the clientele can't be the problem! "

If you actually read them you'd see there's only one verification from a visit to AbFabs in the last three years, and that, like every other verification I have in the period, is purely from a social.

"*edited for length*

Looking at your verifications you have had success there, so the clientele can't be the problem!

If you actually read them you'd see there's only one verification from a visit to AbFabs in the last three years, and that, like every other verification I have in the period, is purely from a social."

Most of ours are from socials or events recently so that's not a negative thing about a clubs clientele!

Maybe the fact that you stand in the corner lurking, not chatting to anyone then come on here moaning that no-one talks to you maybe a factor do you not think?? I understand that you have a problem talking to new people, believe me I find it hard for the same reasons!

DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WE ARE CLOSED AT THE MOMENT

We have a power outage in the village and we will open as soon as the problem has been resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

AS SOON AS WE HAVE AN UPDATE WE WILL LET YOU KNOW

"*edited for length*

If you actually read them you'd see there's only one verification from a visit to AbFabs in the last three years, and that, like every other verification I have in the period, is purely from a social.

Most of ours are from socials or events recently so that's not a negative thing about a clubs clientele!

Maybe the fact that you stand in the corner lurking, not chatting to anyone then come on here moaning that no-one talks to you maybe a factor do you not think?? I understand that you have a problem talking to new people, believe me I find it hard for the same reasons!"

Lurking in a corner not chatting to anyone is inevitable when I get blanked by everyone I say hello to - including you, so get off your high horse!

"*edited for length*

Maybe the fact that you stand in the corner lurking, not chatting to anyone then come on here moaning that no-one talks to you maybe a factor do you not think?? I understand that you have a problem talking to new people, believe me I find it hard for the same reasons!

Lurking in a corner not chatting to anyone is inevitable when I get blanked by everyone I say hello to - including you, so get off your high horse!"

You have NEVER once said hi to either of us as I would have said hi!

I am not on a high horse, just stating facts!

"*edited for length*

Lurking in a corner not chatting to anyone is inevitable when I get blanked by everyone I say hello to - including you, so get off your high horse!

I am not on a high horse, just stating facts!"

Ha! We actually spoken a couple of times in the past, at MSD, had quite a nice conversation in fact - which makes getting blanked (at a "social", of all things) and then repeatedly lectured about on the forums a bit hard to swallow!

"*edited for length*

I am not on a high horse, just stating facts!

Ha! We actually spoken a couple of times in the past, at MSD, had quite a nice conversation in fact - which makes getting blanked (at a "social", of all things) and then repeatedly lectured about on the forums a bit hard to swallow!"

Really sorry but I don't remember chatting to you, I didn't feel comfortable at MSD anytime we went so I did tend to have a little dutch courage and I do tend to chat to alot of people so don't always remember faces. This was in the early days of M and I being together so I was introduced to alot of people.

How about the next time we see each other we make the effort and chat, sound fair??

But now that our British summer is on its last legs, what ever will I do with myself?

Bring a brush to mine... "

Nice try, but I'm not doing your DIY for you. Isn't that what offspring/family are for?

I know it's open all year round. But I'm going to need something more than a towel to keep me warm.

On a side note for other single males (or females) who feel a little isolated when going off to k's etc, before wrighting the place off just come on here, with the best manners you can afford and simple state something like this: " hi all, I'm pretty new to "insert name of club here". I'm thinking of going on "insert day & time", if anyone else is going give us a shout as it'll be nice to have a laugh and a giggle.

It doesn't have to be frustrating or scary. Just saying

Bedfordshire

Bring a brush to mine...

Nice try, but I'm not doing your DIY for you. Isn't that what offspring/family are for?"

You are family!!!!!! I'll even let you bake me a cake

I'm planning on going to kestrels and was wondering what's the best time to go for socialising? It will be my first time going...

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

In life you have people and establishments, they covet what others have, and the only power they have is to try and bring people down with negative lies.

The power is in the people who attended in there scores, and given great reviews like myself on Sunday and never left until 11.00pm

Love this club. Staff are amazing and if you have issues they will help you resolve them

Thinking of visiting Tuesday daytime.

Can anyone just turn up and enter.

Will there be many there ??

"Thinking of visiting Tuesday daytime.

Will there be many there ??"

Yes you can just turn up without prior booking during the daytime but you will need to take 2 forms of ID, pay a membership fee and entrance fee as it is now a Members Only club at all times.

As there is no need to add yourself to a guestlist during the day, there is no way of knowing how many will be there any given day x

U will need 2 forms of ID. One with a pic on and one with address.

Any day is good too go but Mondays are normally busiest

It opens at 10:30am - midnight mon-wed

10:30am-6pm Thursday

10:30am-8pm then 9:30-3am Friday and Saturday

10:30am-8pm sunday

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I kinda understand where kinky is coming from, whilst I understand where tattyrub is coming from as well

Personally I love the facilities at abfabs, rooms brilliant, dungeon fun, cinema filthy

However I do find some of the other people a bit clique, now don't get me wrong I don't always speak to other people, and I don't go regularly enough to know other people that go (due to cost and timings but that is an argument for another day )

I have had fun at abfabs in past, and always tended to have a good night sexually but I would say like most clubs you have to go a few times before people get to know you

I also think the set up of abfabs doesn't help here, I think the other clubs I have been to have a bar where you can talk to staff and others will join in and you can take from there

I find abfabs you kinda have to be a lot more assertive than I would be usually at either a social or club . Again if you find that hard then that is why you may find the club not as welcoming

I hope that helps

"Thinking of visiting Tuesday daytime.

Will there be many there ??

Yes you can just turn up without prior booking during the daytime but you will need to take 2 forms of ID, pay a membership fee and entrance fee as it is now a Members Only club at all times.

As there is no need to add yourself to a guestlist during the day, there is no way of knowing how many will be there any given day x"

Thanks for the info. Perhaps see some of you Tuesday? X

Kingston

As someone who suffers from social anxiety one of my primary reasons for attending is that I have found it so easy to socialise with the clientele and chat to people.

Crawley

"I kinda understand where kinky is coming from, whilst I understand where tattyrub is coming from as well

Personally I love the facilities at abfabs, rooms brilliant, dungeon fun, cinema filthy

However I do find some of the other people a bit clique, now don't get me wrong I don't always speak to other people, and I don't go regularly enough to know other people that go (due to cost and timings but that is an argument for another day )

I have had fun at abfabs in past, and always tended to have a good night sexually but I would say like most clubs you have to go a few times before people get to know you

I also think the set up of abfabs doesn't help here, I think the other clubs I have been to have a bar where you can talk to staff and others will join in and you can take from there

I find abfabs you kinda have to be a lot more assertive than I would be usually at either a social or club . Again if you find that hard then that is why you may find the club not as welcoming

I hope that helps "

Definitely agree with that, I often push OurPlace4Fun as a good first time club for guys on their own as it's compact and easier to start a conversation with those around you. Failing that though, hot tubs at Kestrels or in any club or spa are always the best place to start a conversation.

Hoping I can go Tuesday

"Hoping I can go Tuesday "

You're hidden

I went yesterday for the first time and found everyone friendly. Lots of hellos and smiles. Lots of naughty fun... If we had naughty fun with you please do give us a wink x

B x

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I kinda understand where kinky is coming from, whilst I understand where tattyrub is coming from as well

I hope that helps

Definitely agree with that, I often push OurPlace4Fun as a good first time club for guys on their own as it's compact and easier to start a conversation with those around you. Failing that though, hot tubs at Kestrels or in any club or spa are always the best place to start a conversation. "

i agree to hot tubs are good but I know as a single guy, couples haven't always joined me when in by myself, and it can feel akward to ask do you mind if I get in with you especially if a couple is in there by themselves

TBH i have spoken to couples before and got the cold shoulder and it isn't nice, but then I have been luckily to have complete opposite as well sometimes

I think it is luck on who is there at a particular time, do you like the look of each other will you ask to play

I'm going on the 9th of Sept if anyone wanna say hi.is it easy to get there if don't drive.

By *iceshortsMan  over a year ago

Surrey / City

When is HDZ please?

"When is HDZ please?"

3rd Thursday of each Month....next one is 21st Sept

Surrey / City

"When is HDZ please?

3rd Thursday of each Month....next one is 21st Sept "

[Removed by poster at 31/08/17 19:52:54]

My new collar and cuffs should be here by then

"DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WE ARE CLOSED AT THE MOMENT

We have a power outage in the village and we will open as soon as the problem has been resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

AS SOON AS WE HAVE AN UPDATE WE WILL LET YOU KNOW"

UPDATE:

The club will be open Friday(Tomorrow) as usual at 10:30am as the power has now been restored to the village

Management have apologised for any inconvenience caused today but this was beyond their control.

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

We both had a horny Sunday afternoon/evening and are already planning our next visit we love attention when it's a late opening on a Sunday. Anyone know when the next late opening Sunday event is?

"We both had a horny Sunday afternoon/evening and are already planning our next visit we love attention when it's a late opening on a Sunday. Anyone know when the next late opening Sunday event is?"

*bloody auto correct! Attention should be attending!

St Neots

[Removed by poster at 31/08/17 20:22:21]

St Neots

"We both had a horny Sunday afternoon/evening and are already planning our next visit we love attention when it's a late opening on a Sunday. Anyone know when the next late opening Sunday event is?

*bloody auto correct! Attention should be attending!"

Not till next year lol

"We both had a horny Sunday afternoon/evening and are already planning our next visit we love attention when it's a late opening on a Sunday. Anyone know when the next late opening Sunday event is?

Not till next year lol "

aww ok well we're up for a till 8 session

St Neots

Not till next year lol

aww ok well we're up for a till 8 session "

lol

Kingston

Not till next year lol

aww ok well we're up for a till 8 session "

Monday to Wednesday until midnight

Back where I belong

Tagging in xx

Sunny today, will be getting downtown Kestrels late afternoon to take advantage!

By *inaryGuyMan  over a year ago

Near the River

Looking forward to my first time this Sunday, being taken by a lady friend. Can't wait

Note power cut over now. Kestrels open!

Hi,

In town on 14th, thinking of trying the club for the first time in the afternoon.

It would be 'fab' to know there was someone to say hi to.

Q

"Hi,

In town on 14th, thinking of trying the club for the first time in the afternoon.

It would be 'fab' to know there was someone to say hi to.

Q"

Don't forget it shuts at 6pm on Thursdays.

"

Don't forget it shuts at 6pm on Thursdays."

Thanks for the info, that works as I have a non fab social in the evening.

TVM

Q

"

Don't forget it shuts at 6pm on Thursdays.

Thanks for the info, that works as I have a non fab social in the evening.

TVM

Non fab social?? What's that like then?

Q"

"

Non fab social?? What's that like then?

"

Work!!!

I have not been to kestrels / abfabs for about 18 months sadly. Has the dungeon part been closed or knocked down or is it still as it was

"I have not been to kestrels / abfabs for about 18 months sadly. Has the dungeon part been closed or knocked down or is it still as it was"

It remains.

"I have not been to kestrels / abfabs for about 18 months sadly. Has the dungeon part been closed or knocked down or is it still as it was"

Everything is as it was 18 months ago! The only thing you may find has changed is that there are more and more people attending!

Off to Kestrals today anyone got postcode please ? x

"Off to Kestrals today anyone got postcode please ? x"

Sent by PM

If your not already members, remember to take 2 forms of ID with you

Going Monday.....anyone else going

Can't today but looking to go next Saturday for my first go.

"Can't today but looking to go next Saturday for my first go."

Looks sunny today, shame we can't make it!

It so nice out

Near the River

Will be there tomorrow, Sunday. Forecast doesn't look as good as today. Say hi if you are also there

My collar and cuffs have arrived

"My collar and cuffs have arrived"

By *aryMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

How the kestrel it s today??it will be busy??

By *uriousBeanCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

We are going on Wednesday and we'd like to meet up with some like minded couples.

We also love to meet up with Gareth and Alice again. Does anybody know their profile on here?

By *ittleWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Midlands/London

Great few hours there today once again! Love this place, chilled if you need it or completely the opposite if that's your preference.

Near the River

"Great few hours there today once again! Love this place, chilled if you need it or completely the opposite if that's your preference. "

Yes agree. My first time today will come again

Off to abfabs in Saturday 9th staying at t5 anyone else going that night

By *ittleWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Midlands/London

"Great few hours there today once again! Love this place, chilled if you need it or completely the opposite if that's your preference.

Yes agree. My first time today will come again "

"We are going on Wednesday and we'd like to meet up with some like minded couples.

We also love to meet up with Gareth and Alice again. Does anybody know their profile on here?"

I should be there

Minx

"Off to abfabs in Saturday 9th staying at t5 anyone else going that night "

Damn lol I'm going during the day

Kestrels tomorrow around 11am.... feel free to say hi....

I'll be at abfabs Friday night and Kestrels on Saturday to recover - be lovely to catch up with some familiar faces

"I'll be at abfabs Friday night and Kestrels on Saturday to recover - be lovely to catch up with some familiar faces "

How about a new face

I think we are going abfabs friday

"I'll be at abfabs Friday night and Kestrels on Saturday to recover - be lovely to catch up with some familiar faces "

Awesome

Will see you there to carry on the party!!

Be nice to say hi to new people

Wish I was going

Why not whisper x

By *exxxesCouple  over a year ago

Newbury / London

We're possibly going on Saturday night, hopefully some hot couples going?

"Why not whisper x"

I have the lurgy!

"Why not whisper x

I have the lurgy!"

I don't mind catching it lol

Crawley

"Why not whisper x

I have the lurgy!"

Get well soon Babe.

Bournemouth

We are going on Wednesday evening. We previously had fun with a couple called Gareth and Alice and we'd LOVE to meet again. Does anybody know their profile on here?

"Why not whisper x

I have the lurgy!

I don't mind catching it lol "

You don't want chicken pox lol

"Why not whisper x

I have the lurgy!

You don't want chicken pox lol "

Be fun catching it lol

"Why not whisper x

I have the lurgy!

Be fun catching it lol

"

It wouldn't!

"Why not whisper x

I have the lurgy!

Be fun catching it lol

It wouldn't! "

Know how your feeling as I have just got over Shingles (the reason for my MIA absence) Get better soon x

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Why not whisper x

I have the lurgy!

Be fun catching it lol

It wouldn't!

Know how your feeling as I have just got over Shingles (the reason for my MIA absence) Get better soon x"

"Why not whisper x

I have the lurgy!

Be fun catching it lol

It wouldn't!

Know how your feeling as I have just got over Shingles (the reason for my MIA absence) Get better soon x

"

Went kestrel today for my first time. Was a good day

"Went kestrel today for my first time. Was a good day "

Lucky you! Hoping to get there tomorrow night.

Looking forward to a night of mischief this Friday.

"Went kestrel today for my first time. Was a good day

Lucky you! Hoping to get there tomorrow night."

See u later

"Went kestrel today for my first time. Was a good day

Lucky you! Hoping to get there tomorrow night.

See u later"

Really looking forward to getting into that pool tonight night!

Will be at abfabs Friday!

I cant come!

Kingston

"I cant come! "

Aww

Kingston

"Will be at abfabs Friday! "

Will you be wearing your walking dead bra?

I would love to go here again. Only ever been once.

Tonight was a very relaxing evening at Abfabs, has the pool to ourselves!

"Will be at abfabs Friday! "

Looking forward to a fun and naughty evening especially dressed up for a naughty theme of Tarts and Vicars!

Kingston

"Will be at abfabs Friday!

Looking forward to a fun and naughty evening especially dressed up for a naughty theme of Tarts and Vicars!"

Bless you my son

Going Saturday afternoon till early evening.

By *ixedracewarriorMan  over a year ago

Brighton/London

Anyone there this afternoon?

Looking forward to a fun and naughty evening especially dressed up for a naughty theme of Tarts and Vicars!

Bless you my son "

He may need those blessings!!

Kingston

Bless you my son

He may need those blessings!! "

Would rather have the blessings bestowed by you

Bournemouth

We're there tonight

Surrey / City

[Removed by poster at 07/09/17 00:35:44]

Surrey / City

Great Wednesday night at Abfabs tonight. Perfect in so many ways!

Dumstable

We will be there on Friday for Ruber's birthday!

Great night down at AbFabs last night too except one numpty trying to force the cabin door open.

Guess the perpetrator wanted to see what all the screaming was about

"We will be there on Friday for Ruber's birthday!

Great night down at AbFabs last night too except one numpty trying to force the cabin door open.

Guess the perpetrator wanted to see what all the screaming was about "

Ha, the perpetrator needs to invest in sound proofing. Or you need to bring ball gags

Back where I belong

Tagging in again xx

Guess the perpetrator wanted to see what all the screaming was about "

Outfits all ready for Friday

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Guess the perpetrator wanted to see what all the screaming was about

Outfits all ready for Friday "

Looking forward to Friday.