FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Plucking up the balls!

Plucking up the balls!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys!

I've been wanting to go to a local club/social for some time now but my nerves just get the better of me! Absolutely love the idea, it's just doing it! The thought of walking into a room of well seasoned swingers all playing is pretty nerve racking for me, especially as I would be attending on my own.

Any pointers? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys!

I've been wanting to go to a local club/social for some time now but my nerves just get the better of me! Absolutely love the idea, it's just doing it! The thought of walking into a room of well seasoned swingers all playing is pretty nerve racking for me, especially as I would be attending on my own.

Any pointers? X"

Deep breath, open the door and man up. We have all been newbies and gone thro this process. Certainly not for the faint hearted. Not sure what you have beem told about clubs but from the ones ive been to you walk into a social area, even dress down clubs have them. Ive never walked into a club full of people all fucking. So where is this club you are describing?

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

...thought this thread was gonna be about male depilation...

By *inkycouplespainCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

"Hi guys!

Know how you feel we are doing our first club tomorrow Chams we are a couple but both nervous hehehe also doing Cupids on Sunday lol

Any pointers? X"

I'm in Bristol so would be a club in the area.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi guys!

Any pointers? X"

So you are scared of walking into a club or pub on your own? It's exactly the same thing, swingers clubs are hardly Roman orgies.

"Hi guys!

Any pointers? X

So you are scared of walking into a club or pub on your own? It's exactly the same thing, swingers clubs are hardly Roman orgies. "

I've never been to a "club" lol! Obviously pubs and nightclubs but it's a tad different, isn't it? I just imagine walking in to dark red and black rooms full of leather, swings and strange looks from regulars and couples

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

No unfortunately they are not

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

There's no playing at socials.

At a club, you walk in to a bar area. In the play rooms some people just play as couples, some swap, some play in private rooms. You wont be walking in to an orgy at a club.

Just go and see, same as everyone else did first time.

It's fun and easy.

"There's no playing at socials.

At a club, you walk in to a bar area. In the play rooms some people just play as couples, some swap, some play in private rooms. You wont be walking in to an orgy at a club.

It's fun and easy."

Hmm I think I'm gonna have to aren't I! I may make a post to see if I can join a singl lady or couple just to tag along with

It's fun and easy.

Hmm I think I'm gonna have to aren't I! I may make a post to see if I can join a singl lady or couple just to tag along with"

Good luck with that.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

It's fun and easy.

Hmm I think I'm gonna have to aren't I! I may make a post to see if I can join a singl lady or couple just to tag along with"

Or you could seek out a fellow single male who knows the ropes and has been through what you will be experience.

London

"Hi guys!

Any pointers? X

So you are scared of walking into a club or pub on your own? It's exactly the same thing, swingers clubs are hardly Roman orgies.

I've never been to a "club" lol! Obviously pubs and nightclubs but it's a tad different, isn't it? I just imagine walking in to dark red and black rooms full of leather, swings and strange looks from regulars and couples "

No, they're not. A swingers club is the same it just so happens that somewhere, people may be shagging and finding someone to tag along with to hold your hand will be nigh on impossible.

Always check the clubs policy on single men before you go.

I'm in similar situation it's something I'd like to experience , so once in a club social area do you have to be invited to go into room play areas or you free to roam ?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Remember OP that you might not be the only newbie when you go so there will be others in the same situation....plus everyone is friendly so nothing to be afraid of.

I was in the same situation as you OP I just went for it and I'm glad I did

Sheffield

As someone else in another thread pointed out. If you don't have the bottle to go into what is effectively a bar on your own, how will you cope stripping naked and joining a couple, while potentially other people watch?

It's big boy pants time, man up, and the fun will come.

"I'm in similar situation it's something I'd like to experience , so once in a club social area do you have to be invited to go into room play areas or you free to roam ? "

Check with the individual club. Basic manners apply in all clubs tho - dont be a wanking walking zombie and don't touch before asking and gaining consent.

"No unfortunately they are not"
pmsl definitely not sadly

"Remember OP that you might not be the only newbie when you go so there will be others in the same situation....plus everyone is friendly so nothing to be afraid of."
is friendly a new word for click then as most clubs are just to to clicky

Sheffield

"Remember OP that you might not be the only newbie when you go so there will be others in the same situation....plus everyone is friendly so nothing to be afraid of. is friendly a new word for click then as most clubs are just to to clicky"

How does any new member get on then? We've gone to clubs without knowing anyone there and got on fine. We've seen new guys join in chats no problem too.

A group of people isn't a clique, it's just people who know each other talking to each other!

London

"Remember OP that you might not be the only newbie when you go so there will be others in the same situation....plus everyone is friendly so nothing to be afraid of. is friendly a new word for click then as most clubs are just to to clicky"

Most clubs? You've been to them all have you?

Just because you failed to engage with anyone at all the clubs you've attended, doesn't make them a 'clique'.

We are the same total newbies but are desperate to try a club but my (the wife) nerves are just getting the better of me at the moment!

I'm just gonna go

I've been once before alone to cupids was still shaking after I got in lol but when your in you realise no one is judging you and everyone easy to talk to

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We've never found that to be the case at Chameleons

» Add a new message to this topic