FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons cpls policy.

Chameleons cpls policy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *taffs_hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

Quick question for the regulars.

If I wanted to go to the club as a single female in time for opening, would my cuck be allow to join me later in the evening if I paid as a couple? We are members.

Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Quick question for the regulars.

If I wanted to go to the club as a single female in time for opening, would my cuck be allow to join me later in the evening if I paid as a couple? We are members.

Thanks xx"

Shouldnt be a problem if you tell them

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Thanks xx"

I think as the female half of the couple, that is allowed, but I'm fairly sure the male half can't go in without the female being present, either with him or already in the club (if that makes sense).

By *taffs_hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

Thanks xx

I think as the female half of the couple, that is allowed, but I'm fairly sure the male half can't go in without the female being present, either with him or already in the club (if that makes sense)."

I'm sure I've seen it happen before. Thanks both. X

» Add a new message to this topic