FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Take me ;)

Take me ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for someone, female or couple to take me to a club for the first time.

NOT looking for someone to play with, although if we click then yeah. But just looking to go with someone so I don’t feel so alone when I walk in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

If you're not looking for someone to play with why not go with another guy as there seem to be a lot of guys on here who are frightened to go alone.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If you're not looking for someone to play with why not go with another guy as there seem to be a lot of guys on here who are frightened to go alone."

Just thought that it a couple or female were already members that knew attendees, it would be easier for introductions etc.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

2 guys cant get in for a couple price

Flagrante

"If you're not looking for someone to play with why not go with another guy as there seem to be a lot of guys on here who are frightened to go alone.

Just thought that it a couple or female were already members that knew attendees, it would be easier for introductions etc. "

Plenty of single guys go as members if that's what your looking for.

Flagrante

"If you're not looking for someone to play with why not go with another guy as there seem to be a lot of guys on here who are frightened to go alone.

Just thought that it a couple or female were already members that knew attendees, it would be easier for introductions etc.

Plenty of single guys go as members if that's what your looking for."

....and thinking about it, we know far more men at the club and you probably wouldn't want to be introduced to them....probably the same for single women, so for introductions you would be better of going with a man

» Add a new message to this topic