FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bi night

Bi night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hloevt OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I am going to the VA bi-night soon.. Is it as good as the ones that we used to go to at Teese2?.. So looking forward to it. So need some attention.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

I was at the one last Friday and WOW!!!! The first of Spicy's events I've been to (obviously she did the ones at Tease2) and I must say, she now has a new regular... the whole night was amazing

norwich

Thanks ks hun. I'm not your cup of tea but at the next one it would be great to say hi. And I live your pics.. So pretty. X

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Thanks ks hun. I'm not your cup of tea but at the next one it would be great to say hi. And I live your pics.. So pretty. X "

You may well know some people already Chloe from the early days of the night at Tease. Look forward to seeing you and introducing you to some fab people. The event has grown alot since then. In a good way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a great night, very relaxed and fun like 'good ole tease' used to be

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

One of the best club nights I'be been to to be honest - usually a great vibe about the place on bi night (and I'm not talking the type you put batteries in either!!)

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We have been only the once and gagging to attend again . Met some amazing people both socially and intimately ......

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It is a really good bi night, the best night of that kind I've ever known about.

norwich

Thanks people. I am looking forward to it but I can be a bit shy to start with. Walking into a club in a short skirt with my bum hanging out always feels strange (but fun).always worry because the other "girls" always look so amazing. Hope you great people will say hi. And once again thank you. X

» Add a new message to this topic