FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Liberty elite?

Liberty elite?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ymrucouple69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

S.Wales

We're new to the scene and looking to try a club. Local ones look sleazy with little rules. We're looking for something classier but wont push us more than we want to.

Liberty seems to tick the boxes. But keen to know more and people's experience. Saturday night preferably, are couples hot? Do they make effort? Not pushy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

If you look at the club reviews that will give you an idea on the people who go.

Unless it's changed since last year then you need to be a member (unsure of price) but the membership only runs June-June (I think) so if you buy it now you still pay the full price but then needs renewing in June. But, you can go with someone else that's a member as a guest.

Also they run an event where you don't have to be a member, but I think that's a night where everyone can go (men too).

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

On a Saturday I don't think you'd go far wrong with Libs. It's clean and classy. It's a dress club so unless there's a specific event on most people do male an effort.

As for the couples being fit I guess that will entirely depend on who goes when you guys decide to go lol.

If say for what you are looking for the Vanilla alternative is worth a look too. It was our first club and is very much what you describe. Have a Google;)

By *ymrucouple69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

S.Wales

Brill will do thanks guys

» Add a new message to this topic