FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kinky karaoke at the Townhouse

Kinky karaoke at the Townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aaLaa OP   Woman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

How bad is it?

I was considering going on Thursday night but not sure I can feel horny whilst people are singing badly around me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"How bad is it?

I was considering going on Thursday night but not sure I can feel horny whilst people are singing badly around me "

I've been going to the kinky Karaoke nights for ages and my boyfriend is now the host. The singing is contained in the lounge area and I'll be honest... some people are not the greatest singers. But some are amazing! It's just a laugh really.

It's a very social event but it's also a very Filthy one with usually quite a lot of play. You can't really hear the singing from the play rooms although on one occasion, I heard a terrible rendition of 'Back To Black' while I was trying to zone out in the dungeon a year or two ago.

They've actually just changed the format so the singing competition runs 9:15pm til around 10:15pm then the majority will go off to the playrooms. It's a really good event.

Say hello if you go x

By *aaLaa OP   Woman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

Thank you for the update, I'm hoping to go. But I'll need to become a member.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I'm hoping I get to one of these nights sometime. They sound like great fun x

By *rof_cplCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

Sounds great. I wish more clubs near us would try things like this which would help break the ice. The hardest thing in a swingers club (OK, second hardest) is getting people to laugh and talk to each other.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Thank you for the update, I'm hoping to go. But I'll need to become a member."

You don't need to become a member. You can come in as a non member.

It's free for members and £10 for non members.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

I've only been to one of the kinky karaoke night but have to say it was a cracking night and a great ice breaker too, a very pleasant sociable night with plenty of play going on that distracted from the dodgy singing going on, which I couldn't hear from the playrooms. Would get to more of them if it wasn't such a distance on a school night!

By *ester!Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hey

as the host of kinky karaoke I would love to have you there on Thursday night if you have any questions about it feel free to drop me a message

Hope to see you soon j x

» Add a new message to this topic