FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Adam and Eves Manchester

Adam and Eves Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dlilbum OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

Hi there folks, we are passing by Adam and Eves in Manchester on Thursday enroute to a festival in Wales.

We've noticed that it is open from 11am so we were thinking of dropping in for a couple of hours mainly to use the sauna/jacuzzi and chill out, understand it will likely be pretty quiet during the day so we don't have our hearts set on finding any couples or single ladies to play with.

We're from well outwith the area so just wanted to ask if anyone would reccomend the place for what we're after?

D x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could also try infusions in blackpool.

My own personal opinion but thrre are certainly better clubs in Manchester. Only been once and the place stank, it seemed dirty but not in a good way, the men in there were predatory and I was the only woman. It has it's fans but I would never go there again.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

There are lots of clubs in the area - have a peek at the club reviews on fab for some ratings off real people

Thanks for the advice guys. Have had a couple of messages about it too so we're going to give Adam and Eves a miss.

Anywhere else in the area that is open in the afternoon and has a sauna etc that you would reccomend?

D x

By *imandlinCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Try Cupids,open from midday....v clean,good staff.

Good mix of public and private rooms. Because of domestic restrictions can't play there for foreseeable future...v frustrating.

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Adam and eves has had a huge make over the last 2 yrs by staff past and present. Don't go in the words of people who went yes ago !!!! And there are predatory men in all clubs

If you a reg club goer then you know how to treat those kind of guys..

It can be quiet during the day but so can most clubs open daytime .

"Try Cupids,open from midday....v clean,good staff.

Good mix of public and private rooms. Because of domestic restrictions can't play there for foreseeable future...v frustrating. "

Does cupids have a jacuzzi and sauna?

D x

"Thanks for the advice guys. Have had a couple of messages about it too so we're going to give Adam and Eves a miss.

Anywhere else in the area that is open in the afternoon and has a sauna etc that you would reccomend?

D x "

You are spoiled for choice. I've been to the majority of clubs in the North West so I have no vested interest in any one. I'd say cupids or Infusion in Blackpool for daytime.

"Adam and eves has had a huge make over the last 2 yrs by staff past and present. Don't go in the words of people who went yes ago !!!! And there are predatory men in all clubs

If you a reg club goer then you know how to treat those kind of guys..

It can be quiet during the day but so can most clubs open daytime . "

spot on

Good mix of public and private rooms. Because of domestic restrictions can't play there for foreseeable future...v frustrating.

D x"

last time I went it has one of each

Filthy Fuckeryville

D x"

It does have a sauna and a new hot tub room was opened early August.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Cupids is amazing, we regularly travel 1 1/2 hrs to get to it

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

You're spoilt for choice in Manchester. Loads of amazing clubs. Adam & eves is dated but the staff are really cool and welcoming and it's always good fun

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"You could also try infusions in blackpool. "

Not exactly on the way to Wales.

I think Adams as it's on the your journey plan.

D x

It does have a sauna and a new hot tub room was opened early August. "

There's a new hot tube Room ??? How did I miss this ??

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

D x

There's a new hot tube Room ??? How did I miss this ?? "

Downstairs now, go down the side of the open bed into a new area.

Filthy Fuckeryville

D x

There's a new hot tube Room ??? How did I miss this ??

Downstairs now, go down the side of the open bed into a new area."

Yup it's lovely although strictly relaxation and no sexual play at all

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

" the men in there were predatory and I was the only woman. It has it's fans but I would never go there again. "

Holy cow. That was "brave".

(We've been there and yeah, Phoenix was... errm... not sure of the right word to describe it!)

:-/

Flames

" the men in there were predatory and I was the only woman. It has it's fans but I would never go there again.

(We've been there and yeah, Phoenix was... errm... not sure of the right word to describe it!)

Flames"

Yeh I'm not exactly a shrinking violet, totally experienced club goer and can look after myself but I wouldnt recommend A & E for a newbie. Better clubs in the area x

Stockport

I think it caters to a particular audience of both types of men and types of women / play.

LOL - I think I've threatened Phoenix with A&E if she didn't behave once LOL

Flames

" the men in there were predatory and I was the only woman. It has it's fans but I would never go there again.

Flames

Yeh I'm not exactly a shrinking violet, totally experienced club goer and can look after myself but I wouldnt recommend A & E for a newbie. Better clubs in the area x"

well a sweeping statement better clubs in the area ...

Well firstly there all different (do a lucky dip in choosing)

Flames

Yeh I'm not exactly a shrinking violet, totally experienced club goer and can look after myself but I wouldnt recommend A & E for a newbie. Better clubs in the area xwell a sweeping statement better clubs in the area ...

Well firstly there all different (do a lucky dip in choosing) "

Not a sweeping statement at all. It's my personal opinion based on my experiences over the years.

Flames

Yeh I'm not exactly a shrinking violet, totally experienced club goer and can look after myself but I wouldnt recommend A & E for a newbie. Better clubs in the area xwell a sweeping statement better clubs in the area ...

Not a sweeping statement at all. It's my personal opinion based on my experiences over the years. "

you said better some one said predatory...

Flames

Not a sweeping statement at all. It's my personal opinion based on my experiences over the years. you said better some one said predatory... "

I said predatory too. The men in A&E were predatory and it stank. That was my experience of the club. Definitely better clubs in the area.

Stockport

In any case...

It's someone asking for opinions...

They are being given.

We did have one great meet in A&E 2 years ago.

But indeed, no club is always perfect, or even great.

We've had ups and downs in every club we've been to.

Flames

"Thanks for the advice guys. Have had a couple of messages about it too so we're going to give Adam and Eves a miss.

D x "

I'd say always try things for yourself. We have been many times to Adam and eves. Staff are great. Club is clean and friendly and not tub and sauna are worth the entry by themselves..

There is cupids too. We have had great times in both.

By *osco78Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I think it caters to a particular audience of both types of men and types of women / play.

LOL - I think I've threatened Phoenix with A&E if she didn't behave once LOL

Flames"

I totally misread that I was about to say that's a bit harsh.... Oops

Flames

Not a sweeping statement at all. It's my personal opinion based on my experiences over the years. you said better some one said predatory...

I said predatory too. The men in A&E were predatory and it stank. That was my experience of the club. Definitely better clubs in the area."

and its unfortunately it does happen in all clubs you will get a small percentage of idiots and stinky people

Filthy Fuckeryville

With regards to the above post, but not in reply to....

You get idiots everywhere

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

We not regulars at any particular club but have been to both Adam and eves and Cupid's and would say both are great places and worth trying. Cupids, to us, seemed more couples/single ladies focussed, fantastic staff looking after the place, very clean, and great layout. However, we found it but cliquey, but that could just have been our bad luck on the nights we went.

A&E was clean, friendly and did have more single guys than Cupid's so possibly better for couples or single girls looking for single males. Not quite as 'posh' as cupids but clean, tidy and well worth a try. We did find that everyone was friendly and went out of their way to welcome the new couple. Brilliant staff showed us round and would definitely go again.

Never been to Amour, but its an established club and I understand, experienced staff who will look after new members (hearsay from a friend who totally loves the place).

Three very different clubs, all worth trying but as others have said, all depends what you looking for.

Wigan

Sorry, meant to add, as Hanky says, you get idiots every where but both A&E and Cupid's have brilliant staff who will quickly deal with any issues should they arise.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"We not regulars at any particular club but have been to both Adam and eves and Cupid's and would say both are great places and worth trying. Cupids, to us, seemed more couples/single ladies focussed, fantastic staff looking after the place, very clean, and great layout. However, we found it but cliquey, but that could just have been our bad luck on the nights we went.

A&E was clean, friendly and did have more single guys than Cupid's so possibly better for couples or single girls looking for single males. Not quite as 'posh' as cupids but clean, tidy and well worth a try. We did find that everyone was friendly and went out of their way to welcome the new couple. Brilliant staff showed us round and would definitely go again.

Never been to Amour, but its an established club and I understand, experienced staff who will look after new members (hearsay from a friend who totally loves the place).

Three very different clubs, all worth trying but as others have said, all depends what you looking for."

It is true about amours wiggers ! - I may have even showed the odd couple around myself

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Sorry, meant to add, as Hanky says, you get idiots every where but both A&E and Cupid's have brilliant staff who will quickly deal with any issues should they arise."

Any decent club will always deal with them Shame it's not so easy on fab lol

Wigan

"

It is true about amours wiggers ! - I may have even showed the odd couple around myself

"

That in itself is a good reason to try Amours

Yes it's easy to find Amours

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Not every club is everyone's cup of tea ....try them all you'll find one you like.

We're city centre. Very night club like Sundays. Very chilled. Mid week very mixed. We except TVs /Ts and treat and charge the same as females. If your judgemental or live in the 1970s we might not be a club for you .....

» Add a new message to this topic