FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BDSM theme night

BDSM theme night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening Fabsters.

Looking for some advise as we are a couple looking to try some light BDSM. Think fifty shades. Any good clubs nights cater for this? We would love to watch and learn and then of course try

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecky1979Couple  over a year ago

Dudley

Have a look at Xtasia. If you go to their website there is the fetish diary which shows all the BDSM events. Most clubs have a dungeon area where you can watch too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on how far you want to travel I guess??

Most clubs have a fetish night these days which cater from the light sensual to the more extreme.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the responses guys x

"Thanks for the responses guys x

"

Have a look at Arousal nr Dunstable, they hold a fetish night once a month and it has the right feel, if you know what I mean x

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hello sexies!

Libs and Va do some good fetish nights.

Also if you want any gear BBB (Birmingham bizzare bazaar) is a good day out, Jack's bloggers are amazing! They also do demos there which can be really helpful depending on what it is on the day you choose to go and if it is in your interest range.

I am not sure what FSOG kink is, as I was unable to get past page 10 of the first book of FSOG and I have not bothered with the films.

My query would be when you say you want to try some light BDSM what does that mean? Do you want to watch or interact with others? In other words do you want to top someone or be bottom? Would the interaction involve sex with others?

I have heard there are less chances to top at clubs than to be bottoms. However most clubs have a house dom or domme who is willing to show the ropes or perform services as a top. There is also normally someone willing to act as a top.

Watching is always available but I believe sexual kink is not guaranteed. However people who visit Libs or Xstasia's kink nights could probably give more detail.

I would recomend the BBB and would also recommend Kabunza (I am biased I have 3 sets of their floggers), and Daisy's Floggers but most of the retailers are good. The BBB holds an afterparty after the market where play occurs and this can be worth staying to see.

» Add a new message to this topic