FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Couples and single female evenings... Why have them on the same night

Couples and single female evenings... Why have them on the same night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are looking to go out Sat evening and had decided quest or Pandoras. But both have couples and single ladies only.. so may have to look elsewhere now.

Surely it would make sense for one to have a mixed Saturday ....

It's like when clubs close to each other both host the same sort of night.. it dilutes the night...

Why don't clubs liase a little more...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I agree, I'm not really interested in playing with couples right now but my preferred night to go out would be a Saturday so it really limits when/where I can go.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

There's a thread about single guys and clubs with some useful club info on clubs that welcome everyone on a Saturday night

Under 'single guys'

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I agree, I'm not really interested in playing with couples right now but my preferred night to go out would be a Saturday so it really limits when/where I can go."
mine mon/Fri x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are looking to go out Sat evening and had decided quest or Pandoras. But both have couples and single ladies only.. so may have to look elsewhere now.

Surely it would make sense for one to have a mixed Saturday ....

It's like when clubs close to each other both host the same sort of night.. it dilutes the night...

Why don't clubs liase a little more... "

Saturday nights at Cupids is open to couples, single ladies & guys xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We know where isn't but we have to travel further. It just doesn't make sense.. it's like we have gone to a gg night in the past and its been quiet as another club local was also hosting one. But we spoke to a couple of attendees at the other club who said it was quiet there too.

But if they had planned them on alternative weeks both would have got more people.

We do play with couples but find most couples nights are odd vibes and no one plays till late.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quest allow single guys in on a Saturday but think it's the 3rd Saturday of the month. Check on there website

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Quest allow single guys in on a Saturday but think it's the 3rd Saturday of the month. Check on there website "

At Quest it's couples and single ladies only 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month.

» Add a new message to this topic