FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Northern clubs

Northern clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which club tonight is worth the effort to visit tonight as apparently the clubs quiet I red on a Saturday in September ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Think it varies depending on what's on where, we've spoken before and if you fancy putting in a bit of groundwork Mrs here will be working on the bar at Partners tonight, and she is always on the lookout for interesting future fun partners.

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Mid month and first week back at school. .... no clubs mega busy u less it's couples where the kids have left home .... next weeks rocking in Most clubs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go to Decadance in Rochdale it's a brilliant club and would thoroughly recommend it.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Townhouse is rammed tonight for our birthday special party, so not all quiet in the North West. Before anyone says that it can't be that busy if I'm on Fab, I left the club at 11pm as it's my night off!!! lol

Every club has it's busy and quiet weeks and the events forum will usually give you a good idea of where is busy when you see who is responding to guestlist threads.

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We've hadn't a good night saying that our other venues kinky rooms and kinky rooms 2 are booked out with private swinging parties ....... look out Liverpool and Leeds. Here we come ... not every weeks busy and its never about how many but who's in ......

» Add a new message to this topic