FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club for TV'S

Best club for TV'S

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really fancy visiting a club to meet TV's and fellow admirers. This will be my first club visit, so any advice will be much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I sometimes go to sana sana in northwich near worrington on a wednesday if other tgirl friends are free great place to meet tgirls or infusions in blackpool

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I'm def off to Infusion 30th September.

By *indobona_1TV/TS  over a year ago

Tring

"Really fancy visiting a club to meet TV's and fellow admirers. This will be my first club visit, so any advice will be much appreciated."

Whilst I'm not from the SouthWest and thus havn't visited any clubs there, I suggest that you look at the Clubs South West section here and then use the links to their websites to see if there is a TG/CD/admirer night. There are other sites that could also point you in the right direction but I cannot mention them here. Plus Google.

Not sure where in the SW you are, but the Sauna's in Swindon and Exeter have TG/CD days and evenings. Angels in Melksham have one too I think.

Whatever you do, have fun!

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We are getting a couple of T girls turning up to our new Midday 2 Midnight events at Jaydees in Bedfordshire.

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Amy Janes Party is on in melksham every 3rd Wednesday 11 until 8 it's great they had a mixture of 75 girls and boys at the last one contact amyjanewill2 havecfun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

candygirls in sunbury is also worth checking out I have been on a Tuesday which is more targeted at play rather than Fridays which tends to be more social

» Add a new message to this topic