FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club 29 Leicester

Club 29 Leicester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *on200 OP   Man  over a year ago

Petersfield

I'm visiting Leicester over the weekend and looking for a venue to attend on Saturday night. I've seen the website for Club 29 and was wondering if there are any folk on here that have been and could tell me if it's worth a visit or not. It would be great to hear from you via this forum or personal message....

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum-search/Club%2b29

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We go there although rarely at night but its a fun friendly place

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

New club in leic soon so watch this space

By *ondon1975Man  over a year ago

hertford

Club 29 is dreadful

London

"Club 29 is dreadful "

Oh hello there, you again, how the devil are you?

"New club in leic soon so watch this space "

When, where etc ?

London

"New club in leic soon so watch this space

When, where etc ?"

He's said this a few times on threads, no info yet though.

"New club in leic soon so watch this space

When, where etc ?

He's said this a few times on threads, no info yet though."

Yeah iv seen him say it before too but no actual club has appeared

hertford

"Club 29 is dreadful

Oh hello there, you again, how the devil are you?"

Very well thank you. How about you? Xxx

London

"Club 29 is dreadful

Very well thank you. How about you? Xxx"

Are you done slagging off the club yet?

By *azielMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I went today and i had a great time, plenty to do. And i met a lovely woman. Id love to go one evening if that helps.

hertford

"Club 29 is dreadful

Are you done slagging off the club yet?"

I'm not slagging the club off just giving my option. Fancy meeting up there then? Haha

London

"Club 29 is dreadful

I'm not slagging the club off just giving my option. Fancy meeting up there then? Haha "

You deliberately troll most threads on the club and post a poorly written, nasty comment about it.

Try a proper review because you are portraying yourself as someone nobody would want to meet.

hertford

"Club 29 is dreadful

I'm not slagging the club off just giving my option. Fancy meeting up there then? Haha

You deliberately troll most threads on the club and post a poorly written, nasty comment about it.

Try a proper review because you are portraying yourself as someone nobody would want to meet. "

I've only ever written one message about the club and that was to say it's dreadful. If I'm honest I'd say go try it and post your own thoughts. As of yesterday they were having a cup of tea and chat when I called to see if anything was going on yesterday. I don't troll any clubs and can say think your messages are uneducated and silly.

London

"Club 29 is dreadful

Try a proper review because you are portraying yourself as someone nobody would want to meet.

I've only ever written one message about the club and that was to say it's dreadful. If I'm honest I'd say go try it and post your own thoughts. As of yesterday they were having a cup of tea and chat when I called to see if anything was going on yesterday. I don't troll any clubs and can say think your messages are uneducated and silly. "

See that green arrow by your name up there? That shows all the threads you've posted on and one glance tells me you've posted at least two more times on Club 29 threads calling it terrible and a shit hole.

Why are you going to a club you detest so much?

By *obby609Man  over a year ago

solihull

The club is hit and miss no two days are the same. I have always found the staff friendly. It is not the staffs fault if type of person being sort is not there.

Steam room sauna and tub ?? good to chill in and relax you always get that.

hertford

"Club 29 is dreadful

Xxx

I've only ever written one message about the club and that was to say it's dreadful. If I'm honest I'd say go try it and post your own thoughts. As of yesterday they were having a cup of tea and chat when I called to see if anything was going on yesterday. I don't troll any clubs and can say think your messages are uneducated and silly.

See that green arrow by your name up there? That shows all the threads you've posted on and one glance tells me you've posted at least two more times on Club 29 threads calling it terrible and a shit hole.

"

"Club 29 is dreadful

I've only ever written one message about the club and that was to say it's dreadful. If I'm honest I'd say go try it and post your own thoughts. As of yesterday they were having a cup of tea and chat when I called to see if anything was going on yesterday. I don't troll any clubs and can say think your messages are uneducated and silly. "

You have slated the club more than once that I've seen.

Why are you still going if you dislike it so much ?

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

"Club 29 is dreadful

"

Well bugger me.. You learn something every day.. Who'd have thunk a green arrow would tell a tale

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Well darlings as usual I'm going to poke my bits in on this one

We like club29 it's not the Ritz.

But it's got a wonderful friendly atmosphere. Sauna ,steam room,hot tub. Dungeon playrooms and areas .roof top garden area .And now a added bonus of the dance floor and disco for party nights.

Midlands

"Well darlings as usual I'm going to poke my bits in on this one

We like club29 it's not the Ritz.

But it's got a wonderful friendly atmosphere. Sauna ,steam room,hot tub. Dungeon playrooms and areas .roof top garden area .And now a added bonus of the dance floor and disco for party nights. "

I have to admit I enjoyed my time there. I'm going to go again today and hopefully have a good time.

Midlands

And here I am

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Never been much going on...might try and pop in I’m only in Leicester

Midlands

"Never been much going on...might try and pop in I’m only in Leicester "

I'm relatively new to club 29 but it does seem hit n miss in the day but I hear it's really busy on weekend nights. I've enjoyed every time I've come.

London

"Never been much going on...might try and pop in I’m only in Leicester

I'm relatively new to club 29 but it does seem hit n miss in the day but I hear it's really busy on weekend nights. I've enjoyed every time I've come. "

Everywhere there are paying customers is hit and miss. If everyone waits until other people show up, all the bars, restaurants, clubs and social places would close down.

I may come and try, any good days in the week?

Midlands

"I may come and try, any good days in the week? "

Tomorrow would be a great day. Im going midday as there is an event on. Should be good. Itd be nice to see you there. The more the merrier. Its full of nice people from my experience.

"I may come and try, any good days in the week?

Tomorrow would be a great day. Im going midday as there is an event on. Should be good. Itd be nice to see you there. The more the merrier. Its full of nice people from my experience. "

What event is on ?

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

"Never been much going on...might try and pop in I’m only in Leicester

I'm relatively new to club 29 but it does seem hit n miss in the day but I hear it's really busy on weekend nights. I've enjoyed every time I've come. "

Thanks will pop down one afternoon or evening

Are there event days ??

Leicester

Well Wednesday is a good day this week .. greedy girls.

And Friday is disco night . Boogie and bonk! All the benefits of going to a club ... dance and pull!

By *urly_JenTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"Well Wednesday is a good day this week .. greedy girls.

And Friday is disco night . Boogie and bonk! All the benefits of going to a club ... dance and pull!

"

Looking forward to it

hertford

"Club 29 is dreadful

You going to the club later?

"

Leicester

"Club 29 is dreadful

"

what a really strange person this London xxx poster is¿

Perhaps his kink is slagging clubs on forums ? Still each to there own . Now kindly move along now it's not funny anymore...

hertford

"Club 29 is dreadful

Perhaps his kink is slagging clubs on forums ? Still each to there own . Now kindly move along now it's not funny anymore...

"

Thanks Tina. You looked lovely in the club when I visited. Looking forward to meeting you again. I'm not moving anywhere by the way.

London

"Club 29 is dreadful

Thanks Tina. You looked lovely in the club when I visited. Looking forward to meeting you again. I'm not moving anywhere by the way. "

Could you answer the question you’ve ignored several times please. Why do you go to a club that you detest so much?

By *eepSatisfactionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Anyone going tonight ?

hertford

"Club 29 is dreadful

Thanks Tina. You looked lovely in the club when I visited. Looking forward to meeting you again. I'm not moving anywhere by the way.

Could you answer the question you’ve ignored several times please. Why do you go to a club that you detest so much? "

Sucker for punishment I guess. When are you going next?

Leicester

Mmmm tempting Me now London let me know when you are next visiting love to meet up with you and get your ideas and inspiration on how we can impress you and change your perception! Xx

Yours sincerely

Mistress Tina Vonteese .

» Add a new message to this topic