FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime fun for nigh shift worker

Daytime fun for nigh shift worker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aziel OP   Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Hey guys and girls. Loving g the site. Thought I'd ask a question that's been bugging me for a while. I'm a nightshift worker so my playtime is usually in the day. I've been to the attic in the afternoons but it's abit hit and miss. I tried club 29 to. Has anybody got any suggestions or recommendations for me? Thank you in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Midlands

Preferably an hours travel from derby tops? Unless there's something exceptionally special. I checked a few clubs but alot are only open evenings

By *isst123Couple  over a year ago

Have a look at the Vanilla Alternative. I think they do a “milf club” some afternoons.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I the female work nights only play on a weekend cant find the time during day with sleep and having to go back to work on the night and really dont want quick meets also tend to find male daytime meets are cheaters and can only meet when mrs at work haha x

Midlands

"Have a look at the Vanilla Alternative. I think they do a “milf club” some afternoons. "

I think i had a look on that site but didn't see anything. So u fs right up my street. Do n you know anymore about it?

Midlands

"I the female work nights only play on a weekend cant find the time during day with sleep and having to go back to work on the night and really dont want quick meets also tend to find male daytime meets are cheaters and can only meet when mrs at work haha x"

Oh God I know what you mean but I only get about 5 hours sleep n I hit the deck as soon as i get home. I'm a contractor so I work in this area during the night. N yes I can understand about daytime meets from that perspective.

"I the female work nights only play on a weekend cant find the time during day with sleep and having to go back to work on the night and really dont want quick meets also tend to find male daytime meets are cheaters and can only meet when mrs at work haha x

Oh God I know what you mean but I only get about 5 hours sleep n I hit the deck as soon as i get home. I'm a contractor so I work in this area during the night. N yes I can understand about daytime meets from that perspective. "

Its hard thats why i only play on weekends and go to clubs not meets of here i don't have time for time wasters x

Midlands

So u get alot of time wasters? I love the nights at the attic. I booked a Friday off and went down n it was really gd.

"Hey guys and girls. Loving g the site. Thought I'd ask a question that's been bugging me for a while. I'm a nightshift worker so my playtime is usually in the day. I've been to the attic in the afternoons but it's abit hit and miss. I tried club 29 to. Has anybody got any suggestions or recommendations for me? Thank you in advance "
try Jaydees on fridays 12noon to 12 midnight. Especially in greedy girls event days

Midlands

"Hey guys and girls. Loving g the site. Thought I'd ask a question that's been bugging me for a while. I'm a nightshift worker so my playtime is usually in the day. I've been to the attic in the afternoons but it's abit hit and miss. I tried club 29 to. Has anybody got any suggestions or recommendations for me? Thank you in advance try Jaydees on fridays 12noon to 12 midnight. Especially in greedy girls event days "

I'll check that out mate thanks. Not sure where it is but I'll have search. You been?

Look up adult cinemas

The milf club is held one Wednesday a month 11 to 3 at vanilla alternative.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

[Removed by poster at 16/10/17 07:17:33]

Midlands

Well I've decided to come to club 29 for abit. Hopefully I'll enjoy myself and get to unwind abit. I searched for a few adult cinemas but not the easiest to find.

"Hey guys and girls. Loving g the site. Thought I'd ask a question that's been bugging me for a while. I'm a nightshift worker so my playtime is usually in the day. I've been to the attic in the afternoons but it's abit hit and miss. I tried club 29 to. Has anybody got any suggestions or recommendations for me? Thank you in advance "

chams

Midlands

"Hey guys and girls. Loving g the site. Thought I'd ask a question that's been bugging me for a while. I'm a nightshift worker so my playtime is usually in the day. I've been to the attic in the afternoons but it's abit hit and miss. I tried club 29 to. Has anybody got any suggestions or recommendations for me? Thank you in advance

chams "

I'll have to have a quick Google i think. Have you been before?

» Add a new message to this topic