FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime Events What would create interest ???

Daytime Events What would create interest ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aydeesclub OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We run day time events every Friday from 12 to 6pm Only charging couples £10.. etc...

What would create more interest or are there not many couples and single ladies about in the day time ? We get plenty of interest from guys...

We also have a massive Jacuzzi and sauna.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bedfordshire

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

I think the biggest issue for ladies and couples attending daytime events is down to work and children. Obviously there will always be plenty of male interest in any event purely due to how many men are looking to play so these issues are not noticed. I’ve been to a couple of daytime events when I was a single lady and they were mainly attended by single males, one club I was the the only lady there!

Bedfordshire

Thank you for the advice x. Maybe we should open earlier then?

Bedfordshire

Thanks to others that have private messaged too xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve hosted daytime events at a couple of clubs.

It’s hard to get the right balance of people.

Single guys not a problem. Females more difficult.

Need to advertise lots. Message single females within a 10 mile radius telling them about who you are and what the event is. Maybe look to open earlier. Maybe 11 and don’t hold the events during the school holidays.

Hope this helps.

Bedfordshire

Thank you Jane, my only problem is i cant message most of the single ladies as they have a block to our age or because we are a couple.

Bedfordshire

Maybe we could open at 11am this Friday and see if that gets the ladies in ???

Bedfordshire

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"We run day time events every Friday from 12 to 6pm Only charging couples £10.. etc...

What would create more interest or are there not many couples and single ladies about in the day time ? We get plenty of interest from guys...

We also have a massive Jacuzzi and sauna."

I've always been put off your club by three things:

1. No location on the website. I don't like clubs that are secretive about that information.

2. Towels aren't free. Come on... seriously? £5 hire or bring your own? Most clubs I've been to give out a towel with a locker and have more available on request.

3. The grammar and capitals on your profile here. Have a little rewrite, include the most important info, make sure it's written well. There are sites where you can hire people for not very much money to proof read stuff.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I do think opening earlier may possibly help. I have to be back around 3 for the school run, so I would have to have left by 2.

The price is unbeatable, obviously that is not an issue.

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Two very successful events held up north are Milf Mon at the townhouse (monthly) and Motd at cupids (fortnightly). Both are very busy events. Maybe it's more about adjusting your frequency and promoting the events as something special. Just a club being open 12-6 is hardly exciting and likely to attract a not so sexy crowd hoping for a cheap fuck.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I'd love to come however I need to leave about 2ish as I've got the school run so it's a long way to come for a couple of hours. I'm hoping I have a couple of child free Fridays over Christmas which means it's worth me coming down

One of my favourite places Jaydees.

My opinion is due to its location it is really a night time venue .

Its a fair old drive down the country lanes to get too and without a Sat nav impossible .

Daytime events are great but perhaps only once a month or they become boring .

Friday /Saturday are most peoples night out so they dont want to be going out in the daytime ....

Id say for most couples and possibly ladies there bored on a Sunday , never anywhere to goon a sunday afternoon / evening , likewise on a weeknight , your Tuesdays were busy sometimes...

Maybe try and Anne summers party or ladies cosmetics party on a Friday to get the girls along (Avon calling)

But in general i just think ladies are to busy on a Friday in the day and like to save there fun for an evening ..

We love coming over during the day on Fridays when we are both free, is nice to just chill, sit in the hot tub and play as, where n when we feel like it. Then get dressed up for the evening

hiding from cock pics.

I was a massive fan of your sing and swing Tuesdays...

Just saying (once again!)

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Myself and my partner have been to lots of clubs to being my own towel is no problem at least nobody takes it because they are all the same..... infact I've been bringing mine even to a club that supply their own for that reason "ITS MINE" lol.....

"Myself and my partner have been to lots of clubs to being my own towel is no problem at least nobody takes it because they are all the same..... infact I've been bringing mine even to a club that supply their own for that reason "ITS MINE" lol....."

i'd rather use my own ........

Bedfordshire

We did at one time supply towels in the lockers, we bought 150 really nice bath sheets and ended up with around 50, people kept taking them.Lots of people would rather use there own, the £5.00 is to encourage peeps to bring their own, although we very rarely charge if anyone forgets.

We do supply a substantial free buffet, unlike a lot of clubs, we also supply free tea and coffee(as much as you want)

We operate a BYOB system with drinks, and have bar staff to look after them in cubbyholes behind the bar ..... lots of people like this system as they know just what they are spending when they arrive, and are not hit with an exorbitant bar bill at the end of the night, we sell soft drinks or you can bring your own.

We have a really nice jacuzzi purposely built which seats 30/40 in a really nice setting, sauna and showers. We offer free camping for caravans, motorhomes, tents.

All this included in the couples entrance fee.

We are not hard to find we are just 2 miles from the A1 trunk Rd, we send everyone that enquires about the club directions of how to get here.

We dont advertise our address on our website as we dont want every Tom, Dick, and Harry turning up when the pubs kick out..

I hope this clarifies a few things

Jaydee

By *ngie1962Couple  over a year ago

Bedford

11-3 once a month avoiding the week other clubs have daytime events

Open to members and Non members

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I’d also have to leave at 2pm so a 12 o clock opening time makes it rushed. I’d come if the opening time was earlier.

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"We did at one time supply towels in the lockers, we bought 150 really nice bath sheets and ended up with around 50, people kept taking them.Lots of people would rather use there own, the £5.00 is to encourage peeps to bring their own, although we very rarely charge if anyone forgets.

We do supply a substantial free buffet, unlike a lot of clubs, we also supply free tea and coffee(as much as you want)

We operate a BYOB system with drinks, and have bar staff to look after them in cubbyholes behind the bar ..... lots of people like this system as they know just what they are spending when they arrive, and are not hit with an exorbitant bar bill at the end of the night, we sell soft drinks or you can bring your own.

We have a really nice jacuzzi purposely built which seats 30/40 in a really nice setting, sauna and showers. We offer free camping for caravans, motorhomes, tents.

All this included in the couples entrance fee.

We are not hard to find we are just 2 miles from the A1 trunk Rd, we send everyone that enquires about the club directions of how to get here.

We dont advertise our address on our website as we dont want every Tom, Dick, and Harry turning up when the pubs kick out..

I hope this clarifies a few things

Jaydee

"

I don't disagree with any of your reasoning or logic - I was just answering the question as to how you might appeal to more people. Those are the ways that you would appeal more to me.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Have you tried maybe joining a dating site like plenty of fish and messaging single ladies who may not be into the scene yet and explaining what’s on offer out there for maybe newly singles who have come out of a long relationship and just looking for fun or even a lot of women not looking for a relationship but still want to enjoy themselves?

This you are targeting a who new audience and converting newbies who may not of even thought of the lifestyle?

Let them know it’s normal and clean and not seedy but lots of fun!!!!!

Good luck ??

I hear the Vanilla Alternative hold a very successful MILF/insatiable event that fits in the with school runs and it's easy to access on the A1. Lovely club check out their website.

Bedfordshire

See you all soon at Jaydees, we are opening at 12 o clock today... Shut Friday night...

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

As already been said, opening earlier would help people who have to head off for the school run. Or open from 11 through to the evening, so if people are on shifts, or travelling a distance, they can play in the afternoon, and after a breather carry on into the evening. Sounds fun if I travel down in my camper to have a length of time to explorw the club, feel comfortable and then hopefully have some fun.

Bedfordshire

HI we look forward to meeting you Lizzie, you can bring your camper here free of charge too.

We cant supply electric though...

We are going to run the days now from 11 to 4pm as this seems to be a popular time. I cant believe how many of you have been so lovely and helpful. We have had lots of private messages about it. (From other clubs too which is great)

Might have to travel to you one Friday to check this out, sounds nice and relaxing!! x

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

up for the 11am start time

Is this only for single fems and couples or are single guys allowed too?

Bedfordshire

It will be good to meet you all and Unicorn lady... Yes single guys are welcome too...x

Wish there was something like this near me

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Get the local paper to do an article about the club and promote an open day where non swingers can come along and mingle have fun and use the facilities. Kind of like how straight people go to gay bars. Opening hearts and minds. Promoting people’s rights and sexual health.

hiding from cock pics.

I will definitely try to come sometime. Just one more note although it's more personal, Fridays aren't the best day for me, maybe they are better for other people but it tends to be quite a busy day getting everything finished and ready for the weekend and often I'm out at night too.

It may suit other people better though because it is the start of the weekend. I just thought I'd mention it as you are asking what we think.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"HI we look forward to meeting you Lizzie, you can bring your camper here free of charge too.

We cant supply electric though...

We are going to run the days now from 11 to 4pm as this seems to be a popular time. I cant believe how many of you have been so lovely and helpful. We have had lots of private messages about it. (From other clubs too which is great) "

Think we need to buy a campervan Take a £5 deposit for towels refundable for those wishing to hire

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

we been to many clubs ...don't even know where u are etc etc ....need to get out there more and more party posts would help tk u x

Bedfordshire

Hi both the clubs are on the Beds/Cambs border we are basically near enough on each others door steps near St. Neots if that helps. We hope you will visit us one day.

By *edsguyMan  over a year ago

south of Bedford

I've been to jaydees on my own and as a couple loads of times both evening and daytime events

It's the best club in the beds/Cambs area by far

Rob

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hi OP,

Cupids in Manchester run a daytime Tuesday, couple of times a month, on a similar principle. It is well atended by a good mix.

Maybe follow their idea?

I think they limit the ratio of guys. Also they open from 10:30am , as quite a few dash off at 2:30pm for the school run!

Might work for you too?

Hope it works out.

Just wish something similar was happening down in Devon or Cornwall

brentwood

"Just wish something similar was happening down in Devon or Cornwall"

Yes very limited in cornwall

By *ohnfromnwukMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Wish there was something like this near me "

Milf Monday at Townhouse in Birkenhead is the first Monday of each month and is very busy.

Partners in Bury also have school time events on Mondays and Fridays.

"Wish there was something like this near me "
It would be great to have a club in Cornwall too!

Bedfordshire

Its a shame we cant pick the club up and move it down cornwall, Devon way lmao

"Its a shame we cant pick the club up and move it down cornwall, Devon way lmao "

Love it!

brentwood

"Its a shame we cant pick the club up and move it down cornwall, Devon way lmao "

You would be onto a winner real gap in the market there

Bedfordshire

so who is coming along this week, ???

By *edsguyMan  over a year ago

south of Bedford

I'm there on the 22nd

Rob

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

I’m doing my best to try and get down this weekend or next !

Love jaydees my favourite big club!

Hospitable owners and staff

Friendly fun

great atmosphere

fabulous facilities

For all x

And oh my

The hot tub that is the best

Bedfordshire

cool will be lovely to see you Juicy x

Looks like a trip is needed!

Bedfordshire

Your a long way off

Bedfordshire

By *ea_CoffeeCouple  over a year ago

Near Kettering

We would be there a lot more often if it wasn't Christmas time.

Not sure what events would attract us. In the day time, we just enjoy relaxing in the hot tub.

This is a fantastic venue so if you have not been already get yourselves down there.

X

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Be good if you'd do more weekend events in the summer aimed at camping / caravans and motorhomes.

"Wish there was something like this near me

Milf Monday at Townhouse in Birkenhead is the first Monday of each month and is very busy.

Partners in Bury also have school time events on Mondays and Fridays. "

I co host motd @ cupids twice a month a Tuesday its gone down a storm!!!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I agree with IB I had a banging Tuesday

We can only do daytimes so just being made aware helps us out.

Distance is the deciding factor for us mostly.

Bedfordshire

I have added you as a friend Ak

Bedfordshire

We will be holding the camping weekends again too dont worryyy x

Bedfordshire

Its the big Greedy Girl event this Friday (Miss Red Hosting) woo hoo. so many ladies its unbelievable.

Bedfordshire

"I’ve hosted daytime events at a couple of clubs.

Need to advertise lots. Message single females within a 10 mile radius telling them about who you are and what the event is. Maybe look to open earlier. Maybe 11 and don’t hold the events during the school holidays.

Hope this helps.

"

Jane, yours parties where legendary! And where I made some wonderful friends and found my passion for swinging, so thank you.

Myself, female friend and my play mate would come to daytime events but we all work on Fridays.

Hope this helps.

Jane, yours parties where legendary! And where I made some wonderful friends and found my passion for swinging, so thank you.

Myself, female friend and my play mate would come to daytime events but we all work on Fridays."

Thank you. They were fun

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Daytime events are great! Most things on a week night are out for us as we're usually trashed from the working week.

Amour in Manchester held a Sunday service that was for couples and ladies. It ran from 1 till 7 I believe. It was always quiet but it was great for our first visit to a club!

It sounds like you could pitch your day time event as a sexy spa day? People go to regular ones so why not?

Hope this helps.

Myself, female friend and my play mate would come to daytime events but we all work on Fridays.

Thank you. They were fun "

Fun doesn’t began to describe them, I miss them.

Wednesday was a perfect day and well attended.

We work Monday to Friday so for us we'd prefer you open on a Sunday during the day. Maybe once a month to increase interest and numbers

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"We work Monday to Friday so for us we'd prefer you open on a Sunday during the day. Maybe once a month to increase interest and numbers"

This would be a good idea for those that had stayed overnight on the Sat. If the club opened say 1pm to 6pm would be extra fun.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I like the idea of a camping weekend. A rare chance to give my caravan a run out.

» Add a new message to this topic