FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First trip to a club.

First trip to a club.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, hopefully attending a club for the first time over the new year but have no idea what to expect.

Is there a good women to men ratio or should we just expect a full on sausage fest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Expect a Full on sausage fest!! . Tbh don’t have any expectations go with a clear head and at no point will you be disappointed or have been expecting more

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Hi guys, hopefully attending a club for the first time over the new year but have no idea what to expect.

Is there a good women to men ratio or should we just expect a full on sausage fest?"

If you're not looking for a 'full on sausage fest', go on a couples only night, when single guys aren't allowed in

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Tbh don’t have any expectations go with a clear head and at no point will you be disappointed or have been expecting more "

Yep; expect nothing, and you won't be disappointed

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Hi guys, hopefully attending a club for the first time over the new year but have no idea what to expect.

Is there a good women to men ratio or should we just expect a full on sausage fest?"

Have a look at the Club website and check out which nights appeal to you the most.

Maybe even call, email or message the Club for advice.

Relax and enjoy your time there

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Depends on where and when you go

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

As you are from Manchester I guess you will be trying amours and Cupid’s

Actually I was in both Saturday and Sunday, I would say it was about 70% couples and single ladies and 30% men in Cupid’s

In amours on Sunday, would say there was 3 single guys, 4 couples, and a single lady and everyone was chatting

Some couples and ladies like a sausage fest though

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Depends which club & what night ...

If you want a sausage fest, go on a night that doesn’t restrict single guys

If you don’t want a sausage fest, aim for a couples night

And most of all, just relax & have fun - if you just want to people watch, you can, if you just want to play with each other, that’s fine too!!

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

It’s a shame you’re a fair way away from us at Jaydees, We do limit single guys in our club.

By *oreverHorny69Man  over a year ago

Milnrow

Don’t expect too much, I have been to my local club on 5 occasions. Have yet to play but have had some fantastic social meets. Hopefully fun will happen soon,if not I will just lengthen my friends list

» Add a new message to this topic