FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single guy on a swingers holiday

Single guy on a swingers holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undude2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Does anyone know any good places for a single guy to go on a swingers holiday? Somewhere where I wouldn’t be looked at weird because I’m on my own. Or if any lady would fancy going with me. I have been on the site for over a year but I wouldn’t say I’m that experienced in swinging. Just looking for peoples help and opinions. Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

butlins in skeggy

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

try this thread /

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/705741

Southampton

"try this thread /

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/705741"

I did see that post but it’s not ained at single guys, I did search the forums but couldn’t find anything on the subject. Thanks

"Does anyone know any good places for a single guy to go on a swingers holiday? Somewhere where I wouldn’t be looked at weird because I’m on my own. Or if any lady would fancy going with me. I have been on the site for over a year but I wouldn’t say I’m that experienced in swinging. Just looking for peoples help and opinions. Thanks in advance. "

Probably depends heavily on your budget. Gran Canaria has naturist beaches and Swingers clubs in PDI, no idea how successful a single man would be though. Bangkok might be good if you’re not to fussy, let’s face it, close shave and close your eyes then a BJ is a BJ

Southampton

"Does anyone know any good places for a single guy to go on a swingers holiday? Somewhere where I wouldn’t be looked at weird because I’m on my own. Or if any lady would fancy going with me. I have been on the site for over a year but I wouldn’t say I’m that experienced in swinging. Just looking for peoples help and opinions. Thanks in advance.

Probably depends heavily on your budget. Gran Canaria has naturist beaches and Swingers clubs in PDI, no idea how successful a single man would be though. Bangkok might be good if you’re not to fussy, let’s face it, close shave and close your eyes then a BJ is a BJ "

Not really what I was looking for, but thanks for the comment haha. Think I will leave Bangkok

Southampton

"Does anyone know any good places for a single guy to go on a swingers holiday? Somewhere where I wouldn’t be looked at weird because I’m on my own. Or if any lady would fancy going with me. I have been on the site for over a year but I wouldn’t say I’m that experienced in swinging. Just looking for peoples help and opinions. Thanks in advance.

Probably depends heavily on your budget. Gran Canaria has naturist beaches and Swingers clubs in PDI, no idea how successful a single man would be though. Bangkok might be good if you’re not to fussy, let’s face it, close shave and close your eyes then a BJ is a BJ "

Not really what I was looking for, but thanks for the comment haha. Think I will leave Bangkok

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"butlins in skeggy "

That's actually not a bad idea. I took my son there when I was single and he was about 30 months old. Best bait ever!

OK it wasn't swinging but it was lots and lots of random sex

[Removed by poster at 12/12/17 13:19:22]

[Removed by poster at 12/12/17 13:22:30]

Probably depends heavily on your budget. Gran Canaria has naturist beaches and Swingers clubs in PDI, no idea how successful a single man would be though. Bangkok might be good if you’re not to fussy, let’s face it, close shave and close your eyes then a BJ is a BJ

Not really what I was looking for, but thanks for the comment haha. Think I will leave Bangkok "

Bangkok is a fabby place , been many times not for the sex scene tho

Try being more specific about what you want advice on OP

Southampton

Well what is it you’re after OP? Try being more specific otherwise it’s difficul to help you. UK? England? That Abroad Place? Give us a clue....

Not really what I was looking for, but thanks for the comment haha. Think I will leave Bangkok "

Somewhere abroad, somewhere hot. No budget really. Just looking for some ideas for a single guy. I don’t wanna turn up somewhere and I’m like the only single guy and everyone is looking at me weird.

Well what is it you’re after OP? Try being more specific otherwise it’s difficul to help you. UK? England? That Abroad Place? Give us a clue....

Somewhere abroad, somewhere hot. No budget really. Just looking for some ideas for a single guy. I don’t wanna turn up somewhere and I’m like the only single guy and everyone is looking at me weird. "

If money is no object go to Hedo, flash the cash and we’re sure you’ll pull

Southampton

Hedo? Where is that?

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Somewhere abroad, somewhere hot. No budget really. Just looking for some ideas for a single guy. I don’t wanna turn up somewhere and I’m like the only single guy and everyone is looking at me weird. "

So what was wrong with the Gran Canaria suggestion??

"Hedo? Where is that? "

Use Google (other search engines are available)

"Hedo? Where is that?

Use Google (other search engines are available) "

Or is your Wi-fi still knackered?

Southampton

"

Somewhere abroad, somewhere hot. No budget really. Just looking for some ideas for a single guy. I don’t wanna turn up somewhere and I’m like the only single guy and everyone is looking at me weird.

So what was wrong with the Gran Canaria suggestion??"

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I’m just asking for suggestions, I don’t know any of these places.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I’m just asking for suggestions, I don’t know any of these places. "

You said 'not really what you're looking for'.

You might be better getting more general meets and uk club visits under your belt before going on a swinging holiday though.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Your other thread states you are going to Vegas and looking for someone to go with OP.

Perhaps get that sorted out first.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

It depends on your budget pal

I have been to these two:

https://www.temptation-experience.com/

https://www.hedonism.com/

They are ok!

Southampton

"Your other thread states you are going to Vegas and looking for someone to go with OP.

Perhaps get that sorted out first. "

Yes I am going to Vegas over the Christmas period. But where in that did it say I was looking to go with anyone. I asked if anyone way over there. Not to go with.

OP as you’re in Dubai why don’t you try some of the local Swingers clubs there?

Southampton

"

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I’m just asking for suggestions, I don’t know any of these places.

You said 'not really what you're looking for'.

You might be better getting more general meets and uk club visits under your belt before going on a swinging holiday though."

Not looking for a guy to suck me off in Bangkok. A ladyboy. That’s all I was saying

Southampton

"OP as you’re in Dubai why don’t you try some of the local Swingers clubs there? "

Haha that’s funny!!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Your other thread states you are going to Vegas and looking for someone to go with OP.

Yes I am going to Vegas over the Christmas period. But where in that did it say I was looking to go with anyone. I asked if anyone way over there. Not to go with. "

Sorry predictive text

Southampton

Yes I am going to Vegas over the Christmas period. But where in that did it say I was looking to go with anyone. I asked if anyone way over there. Not to go with. Sorry predictive text "

Ok no worries

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes I am going to Vegas over the Christmas period. But where in that did it say I was looking to go with anyone. I asked if anyone way over there. Not to go with. Sorry predictive text

Ok no worries "

Still trying to train my newt phone lol

[Removed by poster at 12/12/17 20:44:50]

» Add a new message to this topic