FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Good swingers clubs for single guys in the North west? :-/

Good swingers clubs for single guys in the North west? :-/

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody know of any?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrisANtifCouple  over a year ago

Napoli, Italy

Townhouse on the Wirral! Tif’s enjoyed a few single guys there!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been there once and it was like a graveyard! nobody in but to be fair think i just went on the wrong day lol

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Been there once and it was like a graveyard! nobody in but to be fair think i just went on the wrong day lol"

Lmao! Thought it was only me who visits clubs on ‘a quiet night’

By *tagandDoeCouple  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

I’d advise a trip to Townhouse again, maybe on a RAW party night, Kinky Karaoke, MILF Monday, they’re usually quite well attended. Especially RAW and MM

Sometimes certain nights are quiet depending on the day of the week and month of the year. ( think half terms and end of term breaks)

But if you find the right party then there is the potential for an amazing night

Preston

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Amours is great on Tuesday and always busy. Every club has dead days. It’s natute of the beast xx

Penrith

"I’d advise a trip to Townhouse again, maybe on a RAW party night, Kinky Karaoke, MILF Monday, they’re usually quite well attended. Especially RAW and MM

Sometimes certain nights are quiet depending on the day of the week and month of the year. ( think half terms and end of term breaks)

"

I went to Club F on Friday (22 Dec), and that was like a graveyard too, thought it would’ve been busier on ‘Mad Friday’

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's saturated with clubs lol

Skelmersdale

"I’d advise a trip to Townhouse again, maybe on a RAW party night, Kinky Karaoke, MILF Monday, they’re usually quite well attended. Especially RAW and MM

I went to Club F on Friday (22 Dec), and that was like a graveyard too, thought it would’ve been busier on ‘Mad Friday’ "

Club F??? Never heard of it.

But above quote is right ever place has it’s quiet (dead) nights

Penrith

I went to Club F on Friday (22 Dec), and that was like a graveyard too, thought it would’ve been busier on ‘Mad Friday’

Club F??? Never heard of it.

"

It’s in the club reviews section, in County Durham. You can see my glittering report lol

CLUB F.

It's a members club.

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

I’ve never seen the townhouse on a quiet night but I usually go when there’s an event on

Townhouse especially for events such as raw or Milf Monday... xx

Penrith

"Townhouse especially for events such as raw or Milf Monday... xx"

I’ll pop in, next time I’m on the Wirral

Plenty of saturated clubs in the North West take your pick ...

Some have closed Apparently...

If you look on fab...

Club listing and forum threads....

Sure there is something to tickle your fancy!

Skelmersdale

"Plenty of saturated clubs in the North West take your pick ...

If you look on fab...

Sure there is something to tickle your fancy!"

Agreed.

Best thing to do is look on the reviews and make your mind up for yourself, then check their events page on their pages.

You’ll find something as there is plenty out there

"Plenty of saturated clubs in the North West take your pick ...

If you look on fab...

Sure there is something to tickle your fancy!

Agreed.

Best thing to do is look on the reviews and make your mind up for yourself, then check their events page on their pages.

You’ll find something as there is plenty out there"

Finaly people have sense lol

We need someone to open something around Carlisle or Penrith! Over 2hr drive for me for any club.

"We need someone to open something around Carlisle or Penrith! Over 2hr drive for me for any club."
I raised a discussion on that issue before here..

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Cupids is my personal fave.... been a member there for around 20 years!

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

As a single guy, I've had many great nights in several of the clubs around the North West.

Even on quieter evenings as it's all about the company in the club at the time.

As mentioned above, checking the events and trying to arrange a visit to one of these should increase the chances of it being busier.

We have lots of choice in the area (yes everyone will have personal favourites for whatever reason).

But find an event that resonates with what you may be interested in and use that as your choice.

Also..

It's hard and unfair to judge a club (based on numbers in) just on one visit.

Many differing circumstances (again highlighted above).

But you'll find that if you become a regular at one or more of these then you get to know people even if it's quiet.

Which always benefits in the long run.

Don't judge on one evening, you need to put the effort in as clubs are social bases first. (Albeit places where you can go off if it just clicks straight away)

Like anything in life.

The more you put into this, the chances are (but not guaranteed) the more you will get out of it.

Good luck OP.

Find that club event you want and go for it.

Penrith

"We need someone to open something around Carlisle or Penrith! Over 2hr drive for me for any club."

Wasn’t there rumours of one opening on John Street, in Maryport?

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Maybe the local authority won't allow it.

Penrith

"We need someone to open something around Carlisle or Penrith! Over 2hr drive for me for any club.

Maybe the local authority won't allow it."

Penrith certainly wouldn’t! Even with all the empty units in the town centre. Waaaaay too conservative lol

Maybe a sex party in a barn is the way forward a secret venue like

Penrith

"Maybe a sex party in a barn is the way forward a secret venue like

"

“If you build it, they will come”

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

“If you build it, they will come” "

Well not in every case!!! lol

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

Well not in every case!!! lol "

After much legal and financial wrangling we've now got one in Hull at last. It is possible to do, if the nearest is so far away then it should work in your area too.

Penrith

Quite true in my case; clubs 4, erections 0

Penrith

After much legal and financial wrangling we've now got one in Hull at last. It is possible to do, if the nearest is so far away then it should work in your area too."

Fair play to you!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I went to Club F on Friday (22 Dec), and that was like a graveyard too, thought it would’ve been busier on ‘Mad Friday’ "

to be fair to club f... they had had their main xmas party the saturday before, and have their greedy girl xmas party the wednesday before.... and do tha tfor the reason of mad friday and the weekend before being busy family wise

to be honest i do get suspicious of people asking what nights are "best"... because that is normally codeword for what night is busy when i can put in minimal effort....

i don't care whether a night is busy or not because at the end of the day, its the people that make the night and vice versa, and i don't judge my night on whether i played or not....

I new people that hired a big log cabin up that way and partied like it was 1999..

Penrith

"I new people that hired a big log cabin up that way and partied like it was 1999.."

If you mean a log cabin just outside Penrith, I know which one that is lol

Penrith

to be fair to club f... they had had their main xmas party the saturday before, and have their greedy girl xmas party the wednesday before.... and do tha tfor the reason of mad friday and the weekend before being busy family wise

to be honest i do get suspicious of people asking what nights are "best"... because that is normally codeword for what night is busy when i can put in minimal effort....

i don't care whether a night is busy or not because at the end of the day, its the people that make the night and vice versa, and i don't judge my night on whether i played or not...."

To be fair to me, I was a new face, by myself, in a club which sells itself as ‘No.1 Friendliest in the UK’, and wherever I put myself, at the bar, in that cosy snug, the chillout hut, the area you can use your phone, or just wandering around the play areas, I found nobody interested in getting to know me. I’ve never visited any club with any expectations of play, just a sense of curiosity as to how these places work

By *ester!Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

I saw this and sighed. If only people knew the effort that goes into getting people to come

i don't care whether a night is busy or not because at the end of the day, its the people that make the night and vice versa, and i don't judge my night on whether i played or not....

To be fair to me, I was a new face, by myself, in a club which sells itself as ‘No.1 Friendliest in the UK’, and wherever I put myself, at the bar, in that cosy snug, the chillout hut, the area you can use your phone, or just wandering around the play areas, I found nobody interested in getting to know me. I’ve never visited any club with any expectations of play, just a sense of curiosity as to how these places work "

You have to meet people half way and chat to people- start with other single guys just to get into the groove about football or whatever then move onto couples, singles females, bar staff etc

I know it can be intimidating but don’t just sit.

I saw this and sighed. If only people knew the effort that goes into getting people to come "

Create a barn swingers dance

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

Lmao! Thought it was only me who visits clubs on ‘a quiet night’ "

Every time we've been to a club on a "Quiet Night" we've been told be the management "it was packed last night" or "its usually really busy".

Some clubs are just not that busy, or sometimes we are unlucky.

Cal

Penrith

"

Lmao! Thought it was only me who visits clubs on ‘a quiet night’

Every time we've been to a club on a "Quiet Night" we've been told be the management "it was packed last night" or "its usually really busy".

Some clubs are just not that busy, or sometimes we are unlucky.

Cal"

The best one I was told was “You should’ve been here last Friday, the place was packed with single women”

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Well single girls outnumber the the men tonight at amour ...... get her soon or you’ll. “ just missed them “.

Penrith

"Well single girls outnumber the the men tonight at amour ...... get her soon or you’ll. “ just missed them “. "

Story of my clubbing life lol

Anyone wanna be my club buddy? Too nervous to attend myself haha !

Penrith

"Anyone wanna be my club buddy? Too nervous to attend myself haha ! "

Get yourself in Amour pronto! There’s a coach load of single females twiddling their thumbs right now apparently..........

"We need someone to open something around Carlisle or Penrith! Over 2hr drive for me for any club.

Wasn’t there rumours of one opening on John Street, in Maryport? "

I heard about something a couple of years ago but as far as I know it died.

Penrith

Wasn’t there rumours of one opening on John Street, in Maryport?

I heard about something a couple of years ago but as far as I know it died."

I heard a couple of whispers about one opening, which would have been handy

Preston/Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 31/12/17 01:05:35]

Preston/Merseyside

"Anyone wanna be my club buddy? Too nervous to attend myself haha !

Get yourself in Amour pronto! There’s a coach load of single females twiddling their thumbs right now apparently.......... "

Ive been to a few club events were single fems out number single males so it's not unheard of.

Penrith

Get yourself in Amour pronto! There’s a coach load of single females twiddling their thumbs right now apparently..........

Ive been to a few club events were single fems out number single males so it's not unheard of."

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for just once, when I visit a club, this will be the case

Get yourself in Amour pronto! There’s a coach load of single females twiddling their thumbs right now apparently.......... "

hehe

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"The best one I was told was “You should’ve been here last Friday, the place was packed with single women”

"

OMG. That one still? I first heard that about 25 years ago. That excuse was invented by the guy whose dog ate his homework while he was still at school.

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

Ive been to a few club events were single fems out number single males so it's not unheard of."

--

Something tells me that I think we're dealing with a little bit of cynicism from some on the thread.

And you can guarantee that even if the ladies outnumbered the men in a club.

Some people would still moan as 'nothing' happened.

The reality is (for the majority of single men, ladies and couples)

Not everything is handed to you on a silver platter when you step foot through the door.

You have to make an effort.

The clubs go to great lengths to provide an environment for people to enjoy.

Either normal non party nights, or bigger events.

Also, your interpretation of 'busy' will be different to what the club deems busy for the night.

You might expect/wish for 50+ people on a Monday night! But the club may only get 20 in on average?

But it's down to everyone in the club to make an effort if they want to try to instigate something.

You have to remember that everyone goes to a club for their own reasons.

Some are just social.

Others only want to play on their own (as they have escaped the kids for the night etc).

Couples may only want couples?

So yes, if new it can be a little daunting.

But all you can do is try and make an effort.

Normal conversation goes a long way.

As it only takes that one or two people to make your visit such an amazing fun time that it becomes irrelevant to how busy the rest of the club is.

Check the forums and find a local event that is hopefully closest to what your looking for.

Get your name down and give it a go.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Ive been to a few club events were single fems out number single males so it's not unheard of.

--

Something tells me that I think we're dealing with a little bit of cynicism from some on the thread.

Not everything is handed to you on a silver platter when you step foot through the door.

Also, your interpretation of 'busy' will be different to what the club deems busy for the night.

You might expect/wish for 50+ people on a Monday night! But the club may only get 20 in on average?

But it's down to everyone in the club to make an effort if they want to try to instigate something.

Some are just social.

Others only want to play on their own (as they have escaped the kids for the night etc).

As it only takes that one or two people to make your visit such an amazing fun time that it becomes irrelevant to how busy the rest of the club is.

Check the forums and find a local event that is hopefully closest to what your looking for.

"

I have to whole heartedly agree!! As a punter over the years, I have had some of my best nights in a quiet club as people will talk more and get to know one another before heading upstairs which to us, leads to a better play experience. On the packed out nights, it's hard to speak to people and hook up and we would more often than not, walk away not playing at all, but still having a great night out.

Also on quieter nights, play can take longer to initiate. This happened on Friday 29th at Townhouse. It was a quiet ish night due to being in between xmas and new year and quiet to us is 35 people. A good mix and some people were just socialising to get away from the xmas madness, which was the point of the event. Some people left early doors as nothing was happening and people were 'just talking'. However, if they had enjoyed the social and stayed a bit longer, they would have been part of a mass of play which occurred towards the end of the night. In these instances, sometimes people get totally carried away with their convos, enjoying the liberty of speaking freely in their skimpies and before they know it, they have 90 mins to get down to play and leg it upstairs! lol

All clubs have different nights and different views on what is a successful night, as do their patrons. That is why we always say try different clubs as we all want different things from our clubbing experiences and the North West has such a vast choice.

Penrith

--

Some are just social.

I have to whole heartedly agree!! As a punter over the years, I have had some of my best nights in a quiet club as people will talk more and get to know one another before heading upstairs which to us, leads to a better play experience. On the packed out nights, it's hard to speak to people and hook up and we would more often than not, walk away not playing at all, but still having a great night out.

Also on quieter nights, play can take longer to initiate. This happened on Friday 29th at Townhouse. It was a quiet ish night due to being in between xmas and new year and quiet to us is 35 people. A good mix and some people were just socialising to get away from the xmas madness, which was the point of the event. Some people left early doors as nothing was happening and people were 'just talking'. However, if they had enjoyed the social and stayed a bit longer, they would have been part of a mass of play which occurred towards the end of the night. In these instances, sometimes people get totally carried away with their convos, enjoying the liberty of speaking freely in their skimpies and before they know it, they have 90 mins to get down to play and leg it upstairs! lol

All clubs have different nights and different views on what is a successful night, as do their patrons. That is why we always say try different clubs as we all want different things from our clubbing experiences and the North West has such a vast choice. "

As a single guy, I’ve pencilled in Infusion for a visit in the new year, but I’m going to a Midlands club very soon as a couple. It will be interesting to see whether it is a different experience as a couple

» Add a new message to this topic